Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 417988 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2850 on: December 03, 2021, 01:42:31 PM »

The reason I think there is something to it is O blood types represent 45% of total but other than you I've not run into anyone that was really sick. Anecdotal of course but I really have been asking around since maybe February when my accountant said something about it. In fact I ran into an old friend at Lowe's last night and it was same thing...he was O+ and wasn't sick other than a little cough but his wife was A+ and was bedridden for a week.
I am O+ and have been around a lot of people with covid, even treat pts with it.  I must have finally got it since I have high covid antibodies. Not vaxxed at 54. I have stated before I was dating a RT and she said at the peak of Covid when the hospitals were full she didn't treat many pts with blood O.  Who knows?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2851 on: December 03, 2021, 04:51:38 PM »
I am O+ and have been around a lot of people with covid, even treat pts with it.  I must have finally got it since I have high covid antibodies. Not vaxxed at 54. I have stated before I was dating a RT and she said at the peak of Covid when the hospitals were full she didn't treat many pts with blood O.  Who knows?

Maybe Chinese bats don't have Type O blood?  :D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2852 on: December 04, 2021, 02:52:03 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2853 on: December 04, 2021, 04:54:26 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2854 on: December 04, 2021, 05:01:05 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2855 on: December 04, 2021, 05:10:32 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2856 on: December 04, 2021, 07:45:19 AM »

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2857 on: December 04, 2021, 08:31:46 AM »

This describes EVERY vaccine in human history! Dumbest quote ever.

😆😆😆

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2858 on: December 04, 2021, 08:46:04 AM »

98% of Medical Doctors in North America are fully vaccinated.....doesn't that tell you something?

Yes That Tells me everything !!!
if you Believe That You Believe Father Christmas is real , The moon is made of Cheese , Epstien & maxwell are Saints & I have a Bridge to sell you.

FFS just how Gullible & stupid are you.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2859 on: December 04, 2021, 08:51:33 AM »
LOL not even close.

Where do you get this shit from?

He plucked it out of his arse just like nearly everything else he says.

The mans totally China virus Fucked up & Frightened Silly.
Probably wears 3 face nappies a visor plus gloves & disinfectant that's if he's dares to venture out.  ::) ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2860 on: December 04, 2021, 08:54:23 AM »
Yes That Tells me everything !!!
if you Believe That You Believe Father Christmas is real , The moon is made of Cheese , Epstien & maxwell are Saints & I have a Bridge to sell you.

FFS just how Gullible & stupid are you.

Are you suggesting the Doctors are lying? Why would they do this? That makes NO sense.

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2861 on: December 04, 2021, 09:01:29 AM »
He plucked it out of his arse just like nearly everything else he says.

The mans totally China virus Fucked up & Frightened Silly.
Probably wears 3 face nappies a visor plus gloves & disinfectant that's if he's dares to venture out.  ::) ::)

Ummm….the CFR has been widely publicized. I thought antivaxxers were experts on research.

🙄🙄🙄

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2862 on: December 04, 2021, 09:54:19 AM »
Ummm….the CFR has been widely publicized. I thought antivaxxers were experts on research.

🙄🙄🙄

Moderna submitted its' Megatron patent in March of last year so it should be approved in 3 months.  Maybe you can squeeze another booster in before that one.  ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2863 on: December 04, 2021, 10:08:00 AM »
Moderna submitted its' Megatron patent in March of last year so it should be approved in 3 months.  Maybe you can squeeze another booster in before that one.  ::)

Wow a booster. What a huge deal.🙄

Of course, if antivaxxers had gotten the vaccine in the first place we wouldn’t need these boosters.

Thank you for that.

🙄🙄🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2864 on: December 04, 2021, 10:50:05 AM »
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2021/12/01/anti-vaxxers-hit-rock-bottom-by-trying-to-intimidate-kids-and-parents.html

Last weekend anti-vaccine demonstrators gathered outside a clinic in North Bay called One Kids Place and tried to intimidate a mother taking her 7-year-old son to get his first shot.

“They told me I … was murdering my son, I was committing genocide, stuff like that,” she told CBC News. “And then, just misinformation about the vaccine itself.”

Disgusting!

This PROVES antivaxxers don't care about people’s health, their goal is to to exercise authority. They remind me of the Nazis!!!

😔

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2865 on: December 04, 2021, 11:00:31 AM »
Are you suggesting the Doctors are lying? Why would they do this? That makes NO sense.

😆😆😆

FFS _ Fauci has been caught out lying constantly - Yet you continue to believe him  ::)

The whole fiasco around China Virus & Vaccines make No Sense.
Carry on doing as your told taking there trial / experimental vaccine that they have No liability for
and continue to be Scared Shitless.

No virus Ever Mutated to become stronger & more deadly - only this china virus, Makes no Sense,

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2866 on: December 04, 2021, 11:14:29 AM »
FFS _ Fauci has been caught out lying constantly - Yet you continue to believe him  ::)

The whole fiasco around China Virus & Vaccines make No Sense.
Carry on doing as your told taking there trial / experimental vaccine that they have No liability for
and continue to be Scared Shitless.

No virus Ever Mutated to become stronger & more deadly - only this china virus, Makes no Sense,

You're changing the subject.

Again, do you believe that 98% of Doctors in North America (looks like over 99% now) have lied about being vaccinated? Why would they do this? This makes NO SENSE.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2867 on: December 04, 2021, 11:23:08 AM »
You're changing the subject.

Again, do you believe that 98% of Doctors in North America (looks like over 99% now) have lied about being vaccinated? Why would they do this? This makes NO SENSE.

FFS - Really !!!
You are just flat out Scared & brainwashed to believe any Rubbish you are told.

You have NO Sense or power of Rational analytical thinking , That's been removed from you by taking in all the MSM & lying Bastards Propaganda.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2868 on: December 04, 2021, 11:26:45 AM »
FFS - Really !!!
You are just flat out Scared & brainwashed to believe any Rubbish you are told.

You have NO Sense or power of Rational analytical thinking , That's been removed from you by taking in all the MSM & lying Bastards Propaganda.

8) 8) 8)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2869 on: December 04, 2021, 11:50:41 AM »
Two articles in two days from WHO: first they say that worldwide, not one single person has died from Omicron. Second, they say that Omicron seems to have stolen genetic material from a virus that causes the common colds. There are 20 viruses that cause colds, and Rhinovirus is not even in the top 5. The top two causes are both SARS-Coronavirus's (Alpha and Beta). Therefore, what WHO is really saying is that (drumoll......) Omicron is being conflated and confused with the two Coronavirus's that cause the Common Cold. Let's say it together: Germany and Austria just quarantined all non-vaccinated people in their homes .... over the Common Cold. Biden is threatening more forced mandates .... over the Common Cold.  :P

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2870 on: December 04, 2021, 11:53:58 AM »

:P

Fucboi shots got Europe and Upper Asia hot like fire.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2871 on: December 04, 2021, 01:03:41 PM »
Who will pay for all this? In fact, who’s paid for all the COVID-19 fighting to date? As I’m sure you’ve noticed, vaccines are 100% free. But nothing’s really free, right?

The simple answer is that mostly we pay, or rather, the government does through our tax dollars

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/guess-who-pays-for-all-those-millions-of-covid-vaccines-105713330.html

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2872 on: December 04, 2021, 01:21:00 PM »
Who will pay for all this? In fact, who’s paid for all the COVID-19 fighting to date? As I’m sure you’ve noticed, vaccines are 100% free. But nothing’s really free, right?

The simple answer is that mostly we pay, or rather, the government does through our tax dollars

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/guess-who-pays-for-all-those-millions-of-covid-vaccines-105713330.html

Tax payers pay.  Meanwhile members of Congress and the CDC invest heavily in Moderna and Pfizer knowing the American tax payer will pay the bill for the entire world to get this shot. Both have made win falls in cash.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2873 on: December 04, 2021, 06:26:20 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/04/if-id-known-i-would-have-got-it-on-the-frontline-of-australias-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated

A Sydney nurse tells Guardian Australia of a man who didn’t believe Covid was real even as he lay in a hospital bed.

“This guy just kept trying to escape, he wasn’t on the breathing machine yet, he was like, ‘Covid is not real. I don’t know why I’m here’,” the nurse says.

“He would go to walk out, he would make it five metres and he would have to sit on the floor. And we’d offer him oxygen and say, ‘maybe you don’t believe in it, man, but you’re not well,’ and while he was feeling defeated we’d get him back to bed.

“Then we’d give him medication so he would be feeling better and the circus would start all over again.”

Wow. How dumb can you get?

::) ::) ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V