Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418530 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3100 on: December 15, 2021, 11:27:55 AM »
When science is co-opted by politics it just becomes more politics.

535 people in congress want to protect Big Pharma, Big Banking and China - not necessarily in that order.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3101 on: December 15, 2021, 11:31:43 AM »
If we didn’t have the vaccine all of this would be happening.

SCIENCE

😎😎😎

Reading Comprehension & specific question answering Not strong points for you.

IMBECILE

I didn't ask anything about a Fucking Vaccine  ::) FSS Retard

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE = YOU.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3102 on: December 15, 2021, 11:35:06 AM »
That is not true.

I’m not opposed to the vaccine. It’s the continual booster shots I have an issue with.

Also I don’t like the fact that we are now blaming the “anti vaxers” for the mutations and the spread of the virus. That goes against science.

And I would be fine if we placed blame on the unvaccinated IF we FIRST blamed those who created the virus. Instead the victims are now responsible for this issue….. that’s insane to me.

Wasting your time - he's unable to think rationally & logically any more MSM / Government propaganda
has Fucked him up Big Style.

Suffering from COGNITIVE DISSONANCE & Being a Retarded imbecile .

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3103 on: December 15, 2021, 12:43:47 PM »
Reading Comprehension & specific question answering Not strong points for you.

IMBECILE

I didn't ask anything about a Fucking Vaccine  ::) FSS Retard

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE = YOU.

8) 8) 8)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3104 on: December 15, 2021, 12:46:41 PM »
When science is co-opted by politics it just becomes more politics.

535 people in congress want to protect Big Pharma, Big Banking and China - not necessarily in that order.

That's good the government is protecting businesses.

Are you a communist?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3105 on: December 15, 2021, 12:47:52 PM »
That is not true.

I’m not opposed to the vaccine. It’s the continual booster shots I have an issue with.

Also I don’t like the fact that we are now blaming the “anti vaxers” for the mutations and the spread of the virus. That goes against science.

And I would be fine if we placed blame on the unvaccinated IF we FIRST blamed those who created the virus. Instead the victims are now responsible for this issue….. that’s insane to me.

The unvaccinated are 200 times more likely to spread the virus.

SCIENCE.

8)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3106 on: December 15, 2021, 01:01:58 PM »
What is going on in Australia ? as someone who lives there is day to day life affected ??
Some of the reports & images don.t look good at all with how police are treating folk.

Not much, business as usual. The whole pandemic ive walked around maskless and unvaxxed and this coming from the most lockdown state in the world.
Majority of people I know have either been coerced into vaccination or go around using fake documents. Im sure there are plenty of weak ass grown men excited for future jabs, these are a minority where I am.

No intelligent business really cares about fake papers, as long as you have something. Police are not checking, as one said to me "it's  not our job".

In regards to gyms, lol. I jokingly  asked the owner upon reopening if he would like to see my passport and which one would he like because I have a different one for each day. He knows his business would  fail if he denied entry to the unvaxxed.

Politicians are easing on restrictions and allowing unvaxxed into retail, election year coming up and independent  parties are slaughtering them in the polls.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3107 on: December 15, 2021, 01:32:04 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3108 on: December 15, 2021, 01:45:45 PM »
The unvaccinated are 200 times more likely to spread the virus.

SCIENCE.

8)

pharmaceutical science? please identify the branch.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3109 on: December 15, 2021, 01:48:52 PM »
pharmaceutical science? please identify the branch.

Why?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3110 on: December 15, 2021, 01:50:10 PM »
Fauci: 'No need' for Omicron-specific booster

Is this little phucker on the take?  This pretty much rendered Moderna's March Omiron patent useless.  I'd like to know if he has offshore accounts funded by Pzifer. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3111 on: December 15, 2021, 01:56:49 PM »
Everyone will get infected with Omicron and there will be hardly any excess deaths.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3112 on: December 15, 2021, 03:13:28 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3113 on: December 15, 2021, 03:22:41 PM »

This guy was recently charged with harassing a child.

Isn’t he a hero of yours?

🙁

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3114 on: December 15, 2021, 05:57:42 PM »
https://www.aptnnews.ca/national-news/unvaccinated-56-times-more-likely-to-end-up-in-critical-care-say-b-c-experts/

Unvaccinated 56 times more likely to end up in critical care say B.C. experts

Wow....mind blowing statistic!

Apparently antivaxxers DON'T believe in SCIENCE.

::) ::) ::) 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3115 on: December 15, 2021, 06:52:25 PM »
32,649 Deaths 3,003,296 Injuries Following COVID Shots in European Database of Adverse Reactions as Young, Previously Healthy People Continue to Suffer

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/32649-deaths-3003296-injuries-following-covid-shots-in-european-database-of-adverse-reactions-as-young-previously-healthy-people-continue-to-die/

'The European Union database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, and they are now reporting 32,649 fatalities, and 3,003,296 injuries, following COVID-19 injections.

A Health Impact News subscriber from Europe reminded us that this database maintained at EudraVigilance is only for countries in Europe who are part of the European Union (EU), which comprises 27 countries.

The total number of countries in Europe is much higher, almost twice as many, numbering around 50. (There are some differences of opinion as to which countries are technically part of Europe.)

So as high as these numbers are, they do NOT reflect all of Europe. The actual number in Europe who are reported dead or injured following COVID-19 shots would be much higher than what we are reporting here.'

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3116 on: December 15, 2021, 08:55:24 PM »
https://www.aptnnews.ca/national-news/unvaccinated-56-times-more-likely-to-end-up-in-critical-care-say-b-c-experts/

Look here fucboi 101, show me how many healthy people under 21 and active military personnel (since they need boosters) have passed from covid vs. nursing seniors and hospice residents.

We already know from Virology 200-7000 a virus may have a high mortality rate (HIV with wasting disease) when first introduced to the masses.

Are you talking about pharmaceutical science? Which branch are you quoting?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3117 on: December 15, 2021, 10:06:28 PM »
Not much, business as usual. The whole pandemic ive walked around maskless and unvaxxed and this coming from the most lockdown state in the world.
Majority of people I know have either been coerced into vaccination or go around using fake documents. Im sure there are plenty of weak ass grown men excited for future jabs, these are a minority where I am.

No intelligent business really cares about fake papers, as long as you have something. Police are not checking, as one said to me "it's  not our job".

In regards to gyms, lol. I jokingly  asked the owner upon reopening if he would like to see my passport and which one would he like because I have a different one for each day. He knows his business would  fail if he denied entry to the unvaxxed.

Politicians are easing on restrictions and allowing unvaxxed into retail, election year coming up and independent  parties are slaughtering them in the polls.
Every state is different. From tomorrow being in Queensland, I won’t be able to go to cafes, the cinema etc. I know many who have not wanted to have the experimental injections but caved because living on savings and not being able to work became impossible. The person is a family member. Went for 3 jobs but was told had to be fully vaccinated.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3118 on: December 16, 2021, 03:18:01 AM »
PETE
1 minute ago

Sorry...wasn't listening....what were you, Fauci, lying?.....FACT:...93% of all omicron cases are in VACCINATED OR BOOSTERED people...so keep lying to our faces about our successful vaccination and booster regimen you galactic fraud...this is simply the biggest profiteering scam since al capone and running liquor over the canadian border...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3119 on: December 16, 2021, 03:40:58 AM »

The science you believe in is approved by polititians, the science i believe in isn't. How come? When the scientists i listen to went to the same medical universities, got phd's, won nobel prizes, are world known epidemiologists etc. Why does the government want to silence these experts? why are their channels being banned?
Why do you see the same faces on TV since the beginnig of this scam when they haven't resolved or ended sh1t so far? It was preplanned years ago and people all around the world are getting fat checks for pushing this agenda.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3120 on: December 16, 2021, 03:58:36 AM »
The science you believe in is approved by politicians, the science i believe in isn't. How come? When the scientists i listen to went to the same medical universities, got phd's, won Nobel prizes, are world known epidemiologists etc. Why does the government want to silence these experts? why are their channels being banned?
Why do you see the same faces on TV since the beginning of this scam when they haven't resolved or ended shit so far? It was preplanned years ago and people all around the world are getting fat checks for pushing this agenda.

They'er suffering from Cognitive Dissonance & are unable to Deal with such Truths.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3121 on: December 16, 2021, 06:43:11 AM »
Every state is different. From tomorrow being in Queensland, I won’t be able to go to cafes, the cinema etc. I know many who have not wanted to have the experimental injections but caved because living on savings and not being able to work became impossible. The person is a family member. Went for 3 jobs but was told had to be fully vaccinated.

Went for 3 jobs, got 3 jabs. SAD!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3122 on: December 16, 2021, 08:18:19 AM »
New California rules end distinction for vaccinated workers

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Workplace regulators are poised on Thursday to extend California’s coronavirus pandemic regulations into next year with some revisions that business groups say could worsen the labor shortage.

The main change to the California Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board's revised temporary rule is that it would erase current distinctions between vaccinated and unvaccinated employees.

Both would be barred from the workplace if they come in close contact with someone with the virus.

The revised temporary rules would require that exposed, vaccinated but asymptomatic workers stay home for 14 days even if they test negative or, if they return to work, wear masks and stay 6 feet (1.8 meters) from anyone else during those two weeks.

“Treating vaccinated and unvaccinated people similarly really denies the scientific value of the vaccine and disincentivizes vaccination,” said Rob Moutrie, a policy advocate at the California Chamber of Commerce.

The board’s consideration comes a day after California reinstituted requiring both vaccinated and unvaccinated people to wear masks indoors in a bid to slow the spread of the virus, including the omicron variant, as families and friends gather during the holidays and new coronavirus cases increase.

IcMoronS gives "no phucks" how many boosters OAK took.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3123 on: December 16, 2021, 08:31:15 AM »

Worth watching again. Obviously this is too truthful for our vaxxxx overlords.

"In a move that will come as a shock to absolutely no one, YouTube is censoring clips of Joe Rogan’s interview with cardiologist Peter McCullough wherein the doctor laid out how early treatment of COVID is being actively suppressed by governments and big-pharma in favour of a blind pursuit to vaccinate everyone."

https://summit.news/2021/12/16/youtube-censors-bombshell-joe-rogan-interview-with-cardiologist-peter-mccullough/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3124 on: December 16, 2021, 11:22:16 AM »