Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418575 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3400 on: December 24, 2021, 09:31:41 AM »
🤷‍♂️

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3401 on: December 24, 2021, 09:31:47 AM »
These idiotic View battle axes have such confidence and are so nonplussed and dismissive of information outside their propaganda-informed comfort zones.

They just know what is and have no patience for those who aren't up to their levels of understanding.  :D

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3402 on: December 24, 2021, 09:37:58 AM »
🤷‍♂️

Not even CLOSE to being accurate.

😎

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3403 on: December 24, 2021, 09:45:05 AM »
Not even CLOSE to being accurate.

😎

So now you don't trust the CDC or the FDA?

How the worm turns.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3404 on: December 24, 2021, 09:46:49 AM »

So now you don't trust the CDC or the FDA?

How the worm turns.

I don’t trust Coach.

🙁

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3405 on: December 24, 2021, 10:23:43 AM »
I don’t trust Coach.

🙁

I don’t trust Fouci and anyone who does shouldn’t be trusted either

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3406 on: December 24, 2021, 10:30:28 AM »
These idiotic View battle axes have such confidence and are so nonplussed and dismissive of information outside their propaganda-informed comfort zones.

They just know what is and have no patience for those who aren't up to their levels of understanding.  :D

Alex Keogh
So she’s prioritizing her own health as per her doctor's advice, over the health and safety of other people (who have the vaccine to protect themselves from covid?) and they’re all disgusted by that 😂😂 astronomical levels of idiocy

Crunchy Kyle
It’s so sad how unintelligent boomers really are…… very sad indeed 🐑 🐑 🐑

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3407 on: December 24, 2021, 10:31:00 AM »
All facts contrary to the "Covid is so scary" narrative will be ignored, suppressed and censored.  All facts (or narratives) supportive will be emphasized.

People have to justify their foolishness and there's also mail in votes to be had in November.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3408 on: December 24, 2021, 10:32:12 AM »
I don’t trust Fouci and anyone who does shouldn’t be trusted either

Do you trust Donald Trump.

😉

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3409 on: December 24, 2021, 10:36:53 AM »

Alex Keogh
So she’s prioritizing her own health as per her doctor's advice, over the health and safety of other people (who have the vaccine to protect themselves from covid?) and they’re all disgusted by that 😂😂 astronomical levels of idiocy

Crunchy Kyle
It’s so sad how unintelligent boomers really are…… very sad indeed 🐑 🐑 🐑

Yep - madness in full display , Whats equally as troubling they really have lost control of being able
to think rationally or be able to question their own thoughts.!! FFS
They're almost hysterical that she is & wouldn't have the vaccine & They are vaccinated.
Since when did anyone Ever worry about someone who wasn't vaccinated - That Madness started
with the China Virus Vaccines. Unbelievable levels of Fear in those women.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3410 on: December 24, 2021, 10:37:09 AM »
Do you trust Donald Trump.

😉

Yep…but that doesn’t mean I can’t disagree with him. Fouci on the other hand, should be brought up on charges of crimes against humanity and along Xi Jinping, put to death by firing squad

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3411 on: December 24, 2021, 10:58:16 AM »
Yep…but that doesn’t mean I can’t disagree with him. Fouci on the other hand, should be brought up on charges of crimes against humanity and along Xi Jinping, put to death by firing squad

Fair enough.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3412 on: December 24, 2021, 01:08:53 PM »

Crazy how they disagree with her about the Vaxxed spreading it to others.  They are all brain washed, no just stupid.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3413 on: December 24, 2021, 01:43:06 PM »

Dexitrim linked it above. I have posted the video of Lena Wen from the CDC stating exactly this twice. It's hard to find the video as YouTube continues to remove it.

Cloth masks are - as I've seen explained - "like trying to stop mosquitos with a chain link fence".

Now Prime...this is a huge lie, no? Doesn't that make you wonder how much of this is theatrics since they have the whole world doing something they know is ineffective?

I guess this depends on who 'they' are. Do you suppose the entire world does what Dr. Fauci says to they should with regards to mask wearing? I bet most people around the world never heard of him.

Lena Wren is partially right about cloth masks if you believe what the Researchers at Duke University reported.

Researchers at Duke University created a simple setup that allowed them to count the number of droplet particles released when people spoke the phrase "Stay healthy, people" five times in a row. First, the study participants spoke without a mask, and then they repeated the same words, each time wearing one of 14 different types of face masks and coverings.

As expected, medical grade N95 masks performed best, meaning that the fewest number of droplets got through. They were followed by surgical masks. Several masks made of polypropylene, a cotton/propylene blend, and two-layer cotton masks sewn in different styles also performed well.

Gaiters ranked dead last. Also called neck fleeces, gaiters tend to be made of lightweight fabric and are often worn by athletes. Bandanas also ranked poorly.

Although the CDC recommends masks made of two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric, surgical masks are more effective than cloth masks at filtering out smaller particles. Regardless of the type of mask you wear, make sure it completely covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly against the sides of your face without leaving any gaps.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/preventing-the-spread-of-the-coronavirus

Cloth masks seem to filter something at least the one's I have. Every mask I've worn with the exception of the 'neck gaiter' causes my glasses to fog up so bad that I continually have to remove them to be able to see so I don't stumble into some whose got COVID. A trick I learned is to let the mask slip of my nose, which really makes wearing it useless. LOL!

Oregon is expecting a winter storm starting this weekend. The markets have been packed with panic shoppers for the past three days. Yesterday, while at the market, I notices several people wearing masks on their chins completely exposing their mouth and nose. Pretty crazy huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3414 on: December 24, 2021, 05:24:24 PM »

Free Republic
Browse · Search      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Brilliant… Legendary golfer Phil Mickelson asks question about Omicron that all of us are wondering
Biz Pac Review ^ | 12/24/2021 | BPR Wire
Posted on 12/24/2021, 5:20:37 PM by SeekAndFind

Professional golfer Phil Mickelson triggered leftists on social media after asking some logical questions about the COVID-19 pandemic and its latest variant.

The 51-year-old PGA champion said he was “just curious” about some things regarding the omicron variant and posed questions that many would agree were fair things to consider, be they from politicians and public health officials or from non-experts such as Mickelson.

Serious question since I’m not a dr. If omicron is contagious but not deadly(25,000 cases in Africa with no deaths) why try and control it?” he asked in a tweet on Thursday.

“Why not let it go and let people get it and develop immunity? Especially for those who won’t get vaccinated?” he wrote, adding, “Pls no hate, I’m just curious.”

In the not-so-distant past, asking questions like these would not land someone in the line of fire but would have sparked lively debate and discourse. But in 2021, Mickelson’s straightforward queries set off criticism from lefties who, like Dr. Anthony Fauci, leave no room for logical questions about the virus and its variants.

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3415 on: December 24, 2021, 05:53:40 PM »
I guess this depends on who 'they' are. Do you suppose the entire world does what Dr. Fauci says to they should with regards to mask wearing? I bet most people around the world never heard of him.

Lena Wren is partially right about cloth masks if you believe what the Researchers at Duke University reported.

Researchers at Duke University created a simple setup that allowed them to count the number of droplet particles released when people spoke the phrase "Stay healthy, people" five times in a row. First, the study participants spoke without a mask, and then they repeated the same words, each time wearing one of 14 different types of face masks and coverings.

As expected, medical grade N95 masks performed best, meaning that the fewest number of droplets got through. They were followed by surgical masks. Several masks made of polypropylene, a cotton/propylene blend, and two-layer cotton masks sewn in different styles also performed well.

Gaiters ranked dead last. Also called neck fleeces, gaiters tend to be made of lightweight fabric and are often worn by athletes. Bandanas also ranked poorly.

Although the CDC recommends masks made of two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric, surgical masks are more effective than cloth masks at filtering out smaller particles. Regardless of the type of mask you wear, make sure it completely covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly against the sides of your face without leaving any gaps.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/preventing-the-spread-of-the-coronavirus

Cloth masks seem to filter something at least the one's I have. Every mask I've worn with the exception of the 'neck gaiter' causes my glasses to fog up so bad that I continually have to remove them to be able to see so I don't stumble into some whose got COVID. A trick I learned is to let the mask slip of my nose, which really makes wearing it useless. LOL!

Oregon is expecting a winter storm starting this weekend. The markets have been packed with panic shoppers for the past three days. Yesterday, while at the market, I notices several people wearing masks on their chins completely exposing their mouth and nose. Pretty crazy huh?

Prime, you are in an odd area...most people that are not in dark blue areas have figured it out.

Now, to be fair it took a while:

"2 weeks to stop the spread"
"masks and curfews, sorry about your small business"
"lockdowns"
"take one shot"
"take two shots"
"well, sorry we lied - shots don't stop you from getting it or spreading it"
"delta"
"don't take ivermectin, take a booster"
"omicron"
"take another booster"
"CDC says cloth masks useless"
"2021 cases and deaths UP from 2020 with approx 70% vaxxx rate"
"2 years later - don't go around anyone at xmas...all above totally ineffective but do all of it anyway"
"it's the fault of the unvaxxxed that the vaxxx doesn't work"
"Biden Admin - dark winter of death"

My guess is the number of people that believe in the covid protocols actually having a chance to work is about the same as those that strongly approve of Biden which is around 15%. To get into that 15% you have to ignore everything that has happened, because there are plenty of clues at this point, haha.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3416 on: December 24, 2021, 06:41:38 PM »

Always have to have one raccoon on the team

Ms. Vax Free and me could share anti-bodies any day of the week.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3417 on: December 24, 2021, 10:00:56 PM »
Prime, does this seem odd or set off any alarms? Does this guy seem credible?

This guy couldn't sell a used car in the real world, yet here he is bribing people. WHY?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3418 on: December 24, 2021, 10:08:20 PM »
Does this look normal? Politicians speaking of "compliance" to jeers and those that don't comply are blanketed as "spreading fear, hatred and confusion".

The only constant in the "plan" is control.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3419 on: December 24, 2021, 11:09:40 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3420 on: December 25, 2021, 05:10:31 AM »
Prime, does this seem odd or set off any alarms? Does this guy seem credible?

This guy couldn't sell a used car in the real world, yet here he is bribing people. WHY?

Leading up to the pandemic, this guy was downplaying Covid. Then, someone got in his ear and Covid became the end of the fucking world.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3422 on: December 25, 2021, 08:59:00 AM »
To whom it may concern,

Going forward, please do not subject Getbig to Joy Behar’s voice.

Thanks in advance.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3423 on: December 25, 2021, 09:41:38 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3424 on: December 25, 2021, 01:19:27 PM »

Those Demented Bitches Need to watch that video & Get a grip on Reality
And all those Afraid of China Virus - watch & Explain how China Virus hasn't wiped them all out
No Propaganda / No Fauci / No Bill Khunt Gates/ No Vaccines / No Face Nappies / No social distance & Very Little if any Diabetes or Fat Fuckers
They very likely Do Have Extremely Strong Immune Systems

Wake The Fuck Up You Brainwashed Sheep.