Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418635 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3850 on: January 04, 2022, 06:57:58 PM »
I admire how you always see the glass as half full!

😉

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3851 on: January 04, 2022, 07:10:19 PM »
My chart clearly demonstrates that 90% of COVID hospitalizations are not fully vaccinated.

What’s your explanation for that?

There is no source listed, so being unable to determine or look at the data source I can't comment.  But where is your study about 90% in ICUs?  You know, the link you lied about posting 2 days ago

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3852 on: January 04, 2022, 07:11:08 PM »
Nobody is forcing anything. That’s a myth.

Nobody has to get vaccinated if they don’t want to.
Liar
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3853 on: January 04, 2022, 07:13:11 PM »
The first sentence in the Atlantic article states that Malone is a medical doctor.

OMG, sad.  Beclowned in the first sentence of the very link he posted!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3854 on: January 04, 2022, 07:15:28 PM »
Great news.

I wouldn’t let an unvaccinated health care worker touch me with a 10 foot pole.

LOL

🙂

Very sympathetic to fellow healthcare professionals.  When were you last tested breakthru boy?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3855 on: January 04, 2022, 08:05:09 PM »
There is no source listed, so being unable to determine or look at the data source I can't comment.  But where is your study about 90% in ICUs?  You know, the link you lied about posting 2 days ago

The source is listed as the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC). (Under Supplementary notes on the right hand side).

Now that you know the source, what is your comment about the fact that 90% of COVID hospitalizations are not fully vaccinated?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3856 on: January 04, 2022, 08:41:20 PM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3857 on: January 04, 2022, 09:19:38 PM »
The source is listed as the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC). (Under Supplementary notes on the right hand side).

Now that you know the source, what is your comment about the fact that 90% of COVID hospitalizations are not fully vaccinated?

After digging out the data myself (no thanks to your statista pay site), my answer is this chart below, which shows that through June 2021 very few Canadians were fully vaccinated.  So counting data from December 14, 2020 is deliberately massively overstating "unvaccinated" cases because through June the overwhelming majority were necessarily unvaccinated.  It also counts pretty much all of the winter cases from last year when vaccines were not anywhere near prevalent or available widespread.  It is a deliberately deceptive period chosen to skew the data.  Isn't that obvious?  A better period of time to get at whether the vaccines protect would be the hospitalization data for the last 3-5 months. 

Please get tested daily.  As a healthcare professional exposed to Covid patients you are at risk in this Omicron era.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3858 on: January 04, 2022, 09:28:52 PM »
After digging out the data myself (no thanks to your statista pay site), my answer is this chart below, which shows that through June 2021 very few Canadians were fully vaccinated.  So counting data from December 14, 2020 is deliberately massively overstating "unvaccinated" cases because through June the overwhelming majority were necessarily unvaccinated.  It also counts pretty much all of the winter cases from last year when vaccines were not anywhere near prevalent or available widespread.  It is a deliberately deceptive period chosen to skew the data.  Isn't that obvious?  A better period of time to get at whether the vaccines protect would be the hospitalization data for the last 3-5 months. 

Please get tested daily.  As a healthcare professional exposed to Covid patients you are at risk in this Omicron era.

There is no sense in citing anything when dealing with a vaxxx zealot. Hail Fauci and praise the overlords.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3859 on: January 04, 2022, 09:37:56 PM »

Haha…..too funny.

I knew you wouldn’t respond.

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3860 on: January 04, 2022, 10:06:57 PM »
❤️❤️❤️

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3861 on: January 04, 2022, 10:15:42 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3862 on: January 04, 2022, 10:26:32 PM »
Great news.

I wouldn’t let an unvaccinated health care worker touch me with a 10 foot pole.

LOL

🙂

Im sure if you were the victim of an auto accident you wouldnt refuse treatment if they were unvaccinated.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3863 on: January 04, 2022, 11:02:39 PM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3864 on: January 04, 2022, 11:12:40 PM »

She'll be okay until a fully-vaxxed, yet covid-infected, wretch wet-sneezes in her Big Gulp.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3865 on: January 05, 2022, 02:57:11 AM »

He just seems to know only 2 words.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3867 on: January 05, 2022, 07:12:57 AM »
The data is all junk.  This professor's study says there are 4 million at home tests being done each day and best case scenario, the results of half are not reported.  2 million tests a day unaccounted for in the statistics everyone pimps.  It's likely way higher.

https://www.abc15.com/news/coronavirus/asu-professor-likely-millions-of-at-home-tests-conducted-each-day

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3869 on: January 05, 2022, 08:51:21 AM »
After digging out the data myself (no thanks to your statista pay site), my answer is this chart below, which shows that through June 2021 very few Canadians were fully vaccinated.  So counting data from December 14, 2020 is deliberately massively overstating "unvaccinated" cases because through June the overwhelming majority were necessarily unvaccinated. It also counts pretty much all of the winter cases from last year when vaccines were not anywhere near prevalent or available widespread.  It is a deliberately deceptive period chosen to skew the data.  Isn't that obvious?  A better period of time to get at whether the vaccines protect would be the hospitalization data for the last 3-5 months. 

Wow, great job😎😎

I was wondering how they arrived at those numbers. There was no info on who the unvaxxed hospitalized were.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3870 on: January 05, 2022, 09:55:42 AM »
Macron of France says unvaxxxed are no longer to be considered citizens. Here's a clue...if 90% vaxxxed isn't effective it's not the 10%...  ::)

“I am not about pissing off the French people,” Macron told the readers of Le Parisien on Tuesday. “But as for the non-vaccinated, I really want to piss them off. And we will continue to do this, to the end. This is the strategy.”

He declared that “worst enemies” of “democracy” are “lies and stupidity,” then declared that his government is “putting pressure on the unvaccinated by limiting, as much as possible, their access to activities in social life.”

Macron’s government claims that 90% of its citizens are vaccinated. He promised to “reduce” this minority with further restrictions."

https://mishtalk.com/economics/french-president-views-unvaxxed-as-not-french-vows-to-piss-them-off

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3871 on: January 05, 2022, 10:04:44 AM »
Macron of France says unvaxxxed are no longer to be considered citizens. Here's a clue...if 90% vaxxxed isn't effective it's not the 10%...  ::)

“I am not about pissing off the French people,” Macron told the readers of Le Parisien on Tuesday. “But as for the non-vaccinated, I really want to piss them off. And we will continue to do this, to the end. This is the strategy.”

He declared that “worst enemies” of “democracy” are “lies and stupidity,” then declared that his government is “putting pressure on the unvaccinated by limiting, as much as possible, their access to activities in social life.”

Macron’s government claims that 90% of its citizens are vaccinated. He promised to “reduce” this minority with further restrictions."

https://mishtalk.com/economics/french-president-views-unvaxxed-as-not-french-vows-to-piss-them-off

Know if Celine Barbe is vaccinated?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3872 on: January 05, 2022, 10:42:51 AM »
Know if Celine Barbe is vaccinated?

This was in response to one of your posts which also questioned the validity of the numbers:

This is how the scam works. If you get a positive test reading, the cause of death is corona and nothing else counts.

There was a story about a 20-year-old who died of corona. Turned out he also had leukemia.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3873 on: January 05, 2022, 10:53:45 AM »
This was in response to one of your posts which also questioned the validity of the numbers:

I'm in alignment that things like this happen.

BUT, I was thinking about it the other day, if the gov't was reimbursing hospitals for Covid casualties, I think they'd have no choice to do it that way.  Meaning, there is still huge grey area between covid caused and covid correlated, so the gov't would have to take a hard line, because they don't have the capacity to audit the subjectivity of each case.

The reimbursement is the hardest thing for me to find.  Malone, McCullough and others say hospitals get federal $ for ventilator patients, covid fatalities, and hospitalizations.  The left, pro vax crew says that is debunked.

I haven't been able to find much, outside of some things around the CARES act.  But never the things mentions, other than $ for ventilator reimbursement through medicare.

Have you?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3874 on: January 05, 2022, 11:51:56 AM »
Defog sprays used to stop glasses steaming up when wearing a face mask could be exposing people to cancer-causing chemicals, study warns
Daily Mail ^
Posted on 1/5/2022, 2:33:41 PM by algore

The anti-fogging sprays and cloths that have become popular to help stop glasses from steaming up when wearing a face mask may be exposing users to carcinogens.

That is the warning from Duke University-led experts, who found these treatments may contain cancer-causing per- and polyfluorinated alkyl substances (PFAS).

The team subjected four anti-fogging sprays and five anti-fogging cloths — all of which have received top ratings on Amazon — to high-resolution mass spectrometry.

Specifically, the chemical analysis found that all nine products contained so-called fluorotelomer alcohols (FTOHs) and fluorotelomer ethoxylates (FTEOs).

These are two types of PFAS that have, until now, largely flown under the radar — meaning that scientists are not certain what health impacts they may carry.

However, research has suggested that, once inhaled or absorbed via the skin, FTOHs could well break down in the body into other, long-lived and toxic forms of PFAS.

Such may include perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), which — along with perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS) — has been linked to disorders like cancer.

The study was carried out by environmental scientist Nicholas Herkert of Duke University in North Carolina and his colleagues.

'Our tests show the sprays contain up to 20.7 milligrams of PFAS per millilitre of solution, which is a pretty high concentration,' Dr Herkert said.

'If we were to assume that FTOHs and FTEOs have similar toxicity to PFOA and PFOS, then one spray from these bottles would expose you to PFAS at levels that are several orders of magnitude higher than you’d receive from drinking a litre of water that contains PFAS at the current EPA health advisory limit for safe consumption, which is 70 nanograms per litre.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...