Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 493496 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - am I missing something?
« Reply #1700 on: March 17, 2020, 04:44:01 PM »
Go to a minor gym them

He can’t....it’s a parole violation for him to be around minors.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #1701 on: March 17, 2020, 04:46:46 PM »
haha.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Corona Virus......am I missing something?
« Reply #1702 on: March 17, 2020, 05:08:28 PM »
That's because they locked down their country preventing exponential transmission. I'm sick of explaining this simple concept to you fools.

If Italy was able to stop the virus from exponentially spreading then why is everyone panicking???

Also, if the virus didn't spread exponentially why did Italy lock down its citizens in the first place???

Huge piece of logic missing!

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #1703 on: March 17, 2020, 05:24:34 PM »
I'm done talking about the virus. This is getting too depressing. Let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1704 on: March 17, 2020, 05:41:15 PM »
If Italy was able to stop the virus from exponentially spreading then why is everyone panicking???

Also, if the virus didn't spread exponentially why did Italy lock down its citizens in the first place???

And if China locked downed the country in January that means the people who would’ve been spreading the virus left in December. So why was there no big outbreak in the American city with the highest population of Chinese, New York, in January and February when there were no restrictions? From my understanding, symptoms start to appear from 5 to 14 days.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1705 on: March 17, 2020, 05:47:43 PM »
That's because they locked down their country preventing exponential transmission. I'm sick of explaining this simple concept to you fools.

Pffft!  Locked down?  FTN. It got out long before they "locked" anything down.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1706 on: March 17, 2020, 05:47:54 PM »
Coronavirus: France President Macron suspends rent, taxes and utilities

The minute details of the lock-down outlined tight controls over residents' civil liberties unprecedented in peacetime.

The French will be required to download a form online and fill it out each time they venture outside - writing ‘going out to buy a baguette’ or ‘walking the dog’ - or risk a €38 (£34.60) fine if they are caught short

The country's interior minister outlined the finer details after Mr Macron announced the extreme measures in a solemn live TV address on Monday evening.

Mr Macron said earlier people would have to stay at home unless shopping for food or going to a pharmacy, heading for absolutely essential work, or exercising alone.

The lock-down measures come in at midday tomorrow and are set to remain in force for at least two weeks, as France follows the lead of other EU nations and shuts its borders amid the global pandemic.

https://www.graphic.com.gh/international/international-news/coronavirus-france-president-macron-suspends-rent-taxes-and-utilities.html

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1707 on: March 17, 2020, 05:49:37 PM »
As always - Well Said Scott. 👍🏻
;D
Thanks, brother!  Here's to Great Britain coming out on top and free of all manner of infestation.  8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1708 on: March 17, 2020, 05:51:16 PM »
Pffft!  Locked down?  FTN. It got out long before they "locked" anything down.

New York City has a larger population of Chinese than the entire country of Italy. Yet there’s been no outbreak. It just doesn’t add up.

The community of Chinese people in Italy has grown rapidly in the past ten years. Official statistics indicate there are at least 320,794 Chinese citizens in Italy, although these figures do not account for illegal immigration, former Chinese citizens who have acquired Italian nationality or Italian-born people of Chinese descent.[1]

New York City has the largest Chinese population of any city outside of Asia[13] and within the U.S. with an estimated population of 573,388 in 2014,[14] and continues to be a primary destination for new Chinese immigrants.[15]

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1709 on: March 17, 2020, 06:03:00 PM »

Yes!

Which is why you don't lie to the public in times like this.

The virus numbers provided to the public should be the 'adjusted' numbers.

May and June will be mass redundancies and umemployment with data.showing nobody got sick..... it's a clusterfuck by leaders. They all.quote 'take.it seriously' then immediately say 300 people out of 300,000,000 people are sick..... FFS....

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1710 on: March 17, 2020, 06:05:26 PM »
I felt Trump was a moron long before his dumb white grievance voters called him 'dear leader' - all you had to do was listen to the moron talk for 2 minutes.

(check out the orange turd face!)

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/488031-trump-says-he-knew-coronavirus-was-a-pandemic-long-before-it-was

President Trump on Tuesday said that he realized that the coronavirus outbreak was a pandemic before the World Health Organization (WHO) labeled it as such last week.

"This is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic," Trump said at a press conference with his coronavirus task force. "All you had to do was look at other countries."

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1711 on: March 17, 2020, 06:16:44 PM »
And if China locked downed the country in January that means the people who would’ve been spreading the virus left in December. So why was there no big outbreak in the American city with the highest population of Chinese, New York, in January and February when there were no restrictions? From my understanding, symptoms start to appear from 5 to 14 days.

Most have mild cases or no symptoms, others past it off as the flu. Also I doubt many Wuhan Chinese have connections to New York.

I remember a fair few people in early Feb saying the had a cold for a few days, got better and then got hit by another really nasty cold/flu type thing. Everyone was saying it's just something going around. It's only in the last couple of weeks that people are realising that they possibly had coronavirus disease.

I actually met someone who had those exact same corona symptoms (cold, feeling better, flu) back in Feb, but she is always ill so thought nothing of it at the time. Few days later I woke up with a sore throat. It's been years since I had a sore throat, but managed to find some 5 year old lozenges in the medicine cabinet, had a few and that was that.

Find out today her work offices are always full of Chinese engineers who fly back and forth from China. Good chance we've both had it and many others will have similar stories. They need to get the antigen test ready. If I knew I'd already had it I'd be much more inclined to help some of those who might need it right now.  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1712 on: March 17, 2020, 06:20:41 PM »
Did we die yet ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1713 on: March 17, 2020, 07:43:16 PM »
I felt Trump was a moron long before his dumb white grievance voters called him 'dear leader' - all you had to do was listen to the moron talk for 2 minutes.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/488031-trump-says-he-knew-coronavirus-was-a-pandemic-long-before-it-was

President Trump on Tuesday said that he realized that the coronavirus outbreak was a pandemic before the World Health Organization (WHO) labeled it as such last week.

"This is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic," Trump said at a press conference with his coronavirus task force. "All you had to do was look at other countries."

Listen, all politicians are conmen. People do not like being deceived and that's what happened when they voted in a conman they actually thought might be different. Obama played people hard and many gonna hurt.

Trump is a straight forward conman. Some might say he is a terrible conman and a bit of an idiot, but it's that very fact that means people don't care when he tries to deceive them. Some also enjoy how butt hurt people get over Trump so they like him even more.

Wanna blame someone for Trump happening? Blame Obama and Hillary, otherwise enjoy the fat orange girl as politics won't ever be this entertaining ever again.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1714 on: March 17, 2020, 08:03:55 PM »
Did we die yet ???

Only a 98% chance we'll live if we get sick =-(

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Coronavirus restrictions (Getbig edition)
« Reply #1715 on: March 18, 2020, 12:14:09 AM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1716 on: March 18, 2020, 03:29:20 AM »
it will gradually fizzle out, do you know around 6000 people have died of regular flu this year?

Do you know, that you have to add those to these, who has died by covid-19? It isn't either covbid-19 of regular flu, it is covid-19 + regular flu = fking big pile of dead people.

Most dangerous beast at this moment is morons like you, with dismissive attitude about the matter, which is deadly serious to so many people. Just look around, even moron like you have relatives, friends etc. people around him. Who you would left to die?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1717 on: March 18, 2020, 03:49:13 AM »
Do you know, that you have to add those to these, who has died by covid-19? It isn't either covbid-19 of regular flu, it is covid-19 + regular flu = fking big pile of dead people.

Most dangerous beast at this moment is morons like you, with dismissive attitude about the matter, which is deadly serious to so many people. Just look around, even moron like you have relatives, friends etc. people around him. Who you would left to die?

I dont have emotional attachments to other people, I will be OK..

Oh, and people in their 80s dont "die before their time", they are in their 80s, thats when people die anyway...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1718 on: March 18, 2020, 05:11:19 AM »
Coronavirus: France President Macron suspends rent, taxes and utilities

How will the landlords buy food?

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1719 on: March 18, 2020, 05:29:05 AM »

::)

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #1720 on: March 18, 2020, 06:14:36 AM »
renowned research professor in France has reported successful results from a new treatment for Covid-19, with early tests suggesting it can stop the virus from being contagious in just six days.

https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/French-researcher-in-Marseille-posts-successful-Covid-19-coronavirus-drug-trial-results
$

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1721 on: March 18, 2020, 07:14:57 AM »
renowned research professor in France has reported successful results from a new treatment for Covid-19, with early tests suggesting it can stop the virus from being contagious in just six days.

https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/French-researcher-in-Marseille-posts-successful-Covid-19-coronavirus-drug-trial-results

Alex, I'll take "things you won't hear on CNN" for $1000

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1722 on: March 18, 2020, 07:22:26 AM »
This is the most irrational shit I've seen in my entire life.  If you want to severely restrict the elderly and immune compromised people I would have no problem.  Ban visitation at nursing homes and hospitals.  Let them have special hours in the morning for grocery shopping.  Have them limit contact with most people. I would understand that.  Shutting down the entire country and putting millions out of a job while you crush private business and destroy peoples retirements is beyond ridiculous.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1723 on: March 18, 2020, 07:40:25 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus restrictions (Getbig edition)
« Reply #1724 on: March 18, 2020, 07:57:18 AM »
Why isn't Portugal there? I feel discriminated against. >:(