Author Topic: For the delusional here on attractiveness in dating  (Read 4577 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
For the delusional here on attractiveness in dating
« on: November 27, 2021, 06:25:45 AM »
Very few if any of the points here are wrong

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: For the delusional here on attractiveness in dating
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 06:31:04 AM »
Get right to the boinking.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 06:54:27 AM »
Absolute truth. But despite the glaring obviousness of the video, this thread will soon be besieged with average and below looking men claiming that it's not looks but "confidence" that hooks the beauties (despite these guy's bald heads, dingy teeth and 40" waistlines, etc). And don't forget the obligatory photo of Bill Gates or some other billionaire standing next to a babe.

Reality is: LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 07:04:58 AM »
Absolute truth. But despite the glaring obviousness of the video, this thread will soon be besieged with average and below looking men claiming that it's not looks but "confidence" that hooks the beauties (despite these guy's bald heads, dingy teeth and 40" waistlines, etc). And don't forget the obligatory photo of Bill Gates or some other billionaire standing next to a babe.

Very true.Theres alot of cope and conditioning on here from people who grew up before the internet or in its infancy when the info to prove all these theories, or even the theories themselves didnt exist.People could cope in peace believing in things they could possibly change like status or money, there was no online dating, men were seen as "gay" for caring about appearance,and women largely dated from a small pool connected to their social circle so had 100000x less options.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 07:12:51 AM »

I’ll agree with you to a point. Looks will get your foot in the door, but if you’re a rock with lips, you’ll get no pussy. Looks and game > looks alone.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 07:15:10 AM »
I’ll agree with you to a point. Looks will get your foot in the door, but if you’re a rock with lips, you’ll get no pussy. Looks and game > looks alone.

Still coping buddy

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 07:44:55 AM »
Still coping buddy

Army what is your relationship status?

What have your past relationships been like? Did they end well or were they disasters?

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2021, 08:00:31 AM »
There's no "agree to a point". Looks are everything. Personality doesn't matter. Look at women who are Tens and are absolute miserable cvnts yet their miserable disposition only encourages guys to double down in their efforts to win her. Like all men of average looks you are a Worker Bee jumping through hoops to try and mate. Nothing wrong with that, by the way. The world is full of men engaged in that struggle. What we have been discussing here are men of elite looks (chad, slayer, alpha are some of the names they go by). If you are not of this class, you will philosophize, extrapolate, and basically tell yourself "it ain't so".

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2021, 08:11:18 AM »
My buddies brother in law is 10 years older than me and he used to party with us all the time from when I was 25-30 so he was 35-40 and he looks like garfields owner/Dwight from office but he is an incredible salesmen. He would pull hot ass every night we went out cause his sales ability was amazing.he was pulling 8/9s and he is a 4/5. I will say the ability to talk and not be nervous and approach women is better than being great looking. Just from what I’ve witnessed over the years.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2021, 08:21:07 AM »
My buddies brother in law is 10 years older than me and he used to party with us all the time from when I was 25-30 so he was 35-40 and he looks like garfields owner/Dwight from office but he is an incredible salesmen. He would pull hot ass every night we went out cause his sales ability was amazing.he was pulling 8/9s and he is a 4/5. I will say the ability to talk and not be nervous and approach women is better than being great looking. Just from what I’ve witnessed over the years.
Anecdotal evidence is ridden with flaws. These kind of stories are in abundance but rarely, if ever, hold up. The reality of this tale is likely far removed from what is being presented here. Looks are everything.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2021, 08:32:46 AM »
It's a combination of factors, not just looks.

This is Rob Gronkowski's girlfriend.  Do you think Gronk is good looking?

He has very average looks but he has a great personality, is successful.

She is a ten.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2021, 08:33:35 AM »
Keep telling yourself that. As they say, "hope springs eternal".

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2021, 08:37:42 AM »
Anecdotal evidence is ridden with flaws. These kind of stories are in abundance but rarely, if ever, hold up. The reality of this tale is likely far removed from what is being presented here. Looks are everything.

Usually either its an exaggerated story, or its mens woeful ability to rate other mens looks or the overrating the women in question.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2021, 08:39:11 AM »
Keep telling yourself that. As they say, "hope springs eternal".

If you are ugly as sin you have a hard road to travel.  Bad luck.

You might get a gold-digger to date you if you are rich.

Are you married/have a girlfriend?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2021, 08:41:19 AM »

Guaranteed "Sir Bicep' spends all his time using 'Sir Wrist', haha

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2021, 08:41:48 AM »
You're asking if I'm a Beta Male. The answer is a resounding "No Sir".

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2021, 08:41:51 AM »

This is Rob Gronkowski's girlfriend.  Do you think Gronk is good looking?

He is not good looking, very average looks but he has a great personality, is successful.

She is a ten.

You cant make dumb statements like this, the excessively rich or excessively famous make up about 0.00001% of the population, and basically do not live on the same planet as the rest of us.Of course women are attracted to such rarity of money or status.But its like saying just be worth 9 figures or be one of the most famous nfl players bro and the women will flock to you.Outliers and exceptions obviously exist.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2021, 08:43:32 AM »
You're asking if I'm a Beta Male. The answer is a resounding "No Sir".

No, you can be an alpha and ugly as sin.  That's got nothing to do with it.

I asked if you are married or have a girlfriend.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2021, 08:43:38 AM »
You cant make dumb statements like this, the excessively rich or excessively famous make up about 0.00001% of the population, and basically do not live on the same planet as the rest of us.Of course women are attracted to such rarity of money or status.But its like saying just be worth 9 figures or be one of the most famous nfl players bro and the women will flock to you.Outliers and exceptions obviously exist.
As I already predicted, the photos of uber-successful men will be posted as a coping mechanism.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2021, 08:45:08 AM »
No, you can be an alpha and ugly as sin.  That's got nothing to do with it.
Rewatch the video.  Then put on a pot of coffee and Google "Black Pill" and start to get some education on what's being talked about here.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2021, 08:45:37 AM »

I'm responding to Sir Bicep's assertion that ONLY looks matter.

I asserted that is a combination of factors.  Average looks can be offset by confidence, financial success, etc.

If you look like a horse kicked you then nothing may help.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2021, 08:46:46 AM »
Rewatch the video.  Then put on a pot of coffee and Google "Black Pill" and start to get some education on what's being talked about here.

Answer my question.

Are you married or do you have a girlfriend?

Do you look like a horse kicked you?

What do you bring to the table as a mating prospect?

Why should a woman date YOU?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2021, 08:57:10 AM »
Answer my question.

what he looks like is irrelevant as what he is saying is true.Its common for those who speak the truth to be personally attacked by those who are fighting to accept the truth.Its simply a truth most here did not have to deal with due to growing up with no internet/social media/dating apps and being ignorant and coping about the way the world really works.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2021, 08:59:03 AM »
Answer my question.

The answer is I have more women in a month than you've had in a lifetime. And they approach me. But that's not what's at issue here. Whether I am personally a hard Ten or an Incel, the Truth never changes. And the Truth is: Looks Are Everything. I know and I can see that this really bothers you. It shouldn't. Simply find a 4 or 5 female and marry her, like every other schlub in the world does.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2021, 08:59:46 AM »
what he looks like is irrelevant as what he is saying is true.Its common for those who speak the truth to be personally attacked by those who are fighting to accept the truth.Its simply a truth most here did not have to deal with due to growing up with no internet/social media/dating apps and being ignorant and coping about the way the world really works.

Skip the stupid dating apps and get out in the real world.  Meet women in the flesh in normal social situations.