Author Topic: Favotite Post Ever On Reddit (Kids)  (Read 2062 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Favotite Post Ever On Reddit (Kids)
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2021, 03:03:18 PM »
I don't want them to help me in those ways. I don't need their emotional support. I just want respect. If I get to the old age where I have to be taken care of like a baby, I'll just off myself or tell someone to do it for me.

That's the only reason why I'd like to have kids, other than that, they're too much troubles. Alot of sleepless nights, alot of worries for the rest of the man life. Even those who don't care about their kids feel guilty at some point. They're an additional suffering in this world for the man who put them in it.

1. If your mind goes, you won't realize how bad off you are and ask for the same things as now.
Plus, you may not even know or care if they respect you.

2. Raising kids well is one the toughest jobs in history.
It's stressful and a lifetime deal, I  personally never wanted.
However, for many people it's a labor of love they deeply cherish.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2021, 03:04:23 PM »
I will never have kids.

Wow…that’s too bad.

I was looking forward to several more YOUS running around.

🙄

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2021, 03:15:40 PM »
1. If your mind goes, you won't realize how bad off you are and ask for the same things as now.
Plus, you may not even know or care if they respect you.

2. Raising kids well is one the toughest jobs in history.
It's stressful and a lifetime deal, I  personally never wanted.
However, for many people it's a labor of love they deeply cherish.
I'll tell people close to me to pull the trigger if I ever go senile and that sick way before it happens.

Anyway, with how the divorce rate is going and how social media is influencing, it's a tough thing to say that men have kids. Most only have them in weekends, don't raise them the way they want, don't teach them shit and have absolutely no influence over their upbringing. To me, most people don't have kids as they don't spend enough time with them and they're raised more by Tiktok than their fathers.

There's isn't much of that father/son relationships. I'm sure most fathers feel that their own kids are out of their reach.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2021, 03:25:30 PM »
Both my kids did amazing things.

They are great kids.

I'm glad and lucky to have had them.

However, some people do have kids that are a lot of trouble in many ways.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2021, 05:31:54 AM »

They are great kids.

Is it really luck?  Why do people consider having kids luck or a blessing.  It's pretty simple.  You cum into a woman, she gets pregnant, billions upon billions of women have done this yet people still celebrate having a kid like they hit the lottery and are the luckiest people around.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2021, 06:55:58 AM »
Is it really luck?  Why do people consider having kids luck or a blessing.  It's pretty simple.  You cum into a woman, she gets pregnant, billions upon billions of women have done this yet people still celebrate having a kid like they hit the lottery and are the luckiest people around.

It's luck because your kids could have serious medical problems, be idiots/losers, drug addicts, etc.

The lucky part is if they are healthy and good kids.

Capisce?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2021, 07:01:27 AM »
It's luck because your kids could have serious medical problems, be idiots/losers, drug addicts, etc.

The lucky part is if they are healthy and good kids.

Capisce?

It's not luck, just odds.  Look at stats of all of the kids born and those that end up with sever illness and it's equivalent to the stats of COVID.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2021, 09:03:22 AM »

Great post...so true
"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2021, 11:35:17 AM »

They are great kids.

Glad to hear it and I'm sure you really feel that way. 100% serious.
Most parents tend to feel that way OVERALL about their children.
It's normal and a common bond is formed between families that are cherished by millions.

I understand and accept I'm different with my views on NOT having children.
I can understand the motivation and feelings of the "other side", WITHOUT changing my own perspective.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2021, 02:06:57 PM »
Old people who drive are the worst. Along with anyone who takes forever at the self-checkout lines.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2021, 02:31:11 PM »
All of you are going to rot in a nursing home with no next of kin I guess. Reproduction is the basis for all life cycles, are you anti children posters just that selfish or do you lack the courage to go through some uncomfortable things that come with raising a child?

lol old people end up in a nursing home so their kids don't have to deal with them anymore, and then they wait for them to die to get an inheritance

my aunt died of cancer 4 years ago, her boys all lived in the area and didn't visit her in the hospital until she was on her death bed, and she did everything for them

E
E

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2021, 04:39:53 PM »
It's not luck, just odds.  Look at stats of all of the kids born and those that end up with sever illness and it's equivalent to the stats of COVID.

Ok, genius.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2021, 06:20:44 PM »
Good point Prime and my wife and I have considered that very idea.
However, in a very real sense, the world has too many people now and it's getting more crowded.

On a global scale, the real problem is too many people, not too few being produced.

Birthrates are declining in first world countries, including the U.S. With this happening coupled with the death rate from COVID, the population in many countries is actually shrinking. There are still too many people though. Honestly, considered the confinement the Pandemic has caused people, one would think the birthrate would be going up, no down. What else is there to do besides fuck when you can't go anywhere or do anything else.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2021, 07:05:00 PM »
Birthrates are declining in first world countries, including the U.S. With this happening coupled with the death rate from COVID, the population in many countries is actually shrinking. There are still too many people though. Honestly, considered the confinement the Pandemic has caused people, one would think the birthrate would be going up, no down. What else is there to do besides fuck when you can't go anywhere or do anything else.

Back when we were young bucks, that increased screwing during a shut in prevailed.
They even made a disco song about the mini birth boom during the 1970's power outage of NYC.
" Where Were You When the Lights Went Out?"

Now, the young "studs" are all preoccupied with video games and social media , etc.