Author Topic: Your best ( dumbest) lines to the ladies  (Read 1390 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Your best ( dumbest) lines to the ladies
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2021, 05:06:24 PM »
Never compliment a woman = never get laid  ( *unless it's a whore house) ;)

Most girls like the 3 C's :  chocolate , cunninglingus   and compliments

I don't give any of those 3 things.  lol.  I'm serious.  In my experience the worse you treat them (up to a point) the better off you are.

If you treat them like a celebrity, they'll treat you like a fan.  That's a quote from somebody, and I agree with it 100%.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2021, 06:38:01 PM »
I don't give any of those 3 things.  lol.  I'm serious.  In my experience the worse you treat them (up to a point) the better off you are.

If you treat them like a celebrity, they'll treat you like a fan.  That's a quote from somebody, and I agree with it 100%.

I was being goofy and "flip" but after your reply I figured it was time for a more serious reply.

Believe it or NOT, as a young buck, I was a believer in the "treat 'em like crap" philosophy.
Yes, I was lucky and got laid . But, I was being a selfish asshole.

I think many younger guys confuse "kissing her ass" with "losing your own values and self respect".

The most important thing is maintaining reasonable "personal boundaries".
A loving, mature , functional relationship will result in BOTH people feeling better.

I've dated a few selfish babes and for them , a compliment was taken as an excuse to "use me".
LOL, just because I said she was pretty, didn't cause me to spend my last dime on her.

A few balked and got upset when I refused to go along with some irrational demand .
Most became puzzled that I still treated them well without catering to her every whim.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2021, 07:06:02 PM »
Generally speaking, this is what has worked for me but to each their own.  I don't chase bitches and I don't cater to them.  They few times I did, it bit me in the ass royally.

I don't need them and they can tell.  The less interested I am, the more interest they have in me.  When I don't care if they leave, the longer they stay.

I don't like this but I'm just accepting how women's minds work.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2021, 11:36:31 AM »
Holy shit dude.  lol.

Good reminder to myself to never post under the influence of alcohol.