Author Topic: School Shootings  (Read 4046 times)

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
School Shootings
« on: November 30, 2021, 04:30:01 PM »
so another school shooting in Michigan today
I have absolutely no sympathy for the dead and side with the shooter IF the shooter was bullied. You bully someone you get what you deserve, good for the kid not putting up with shit

and, on the side, if someone from here who I bullied or hassled, lets say bhanks, showed up and shot me in the head, Id just think, well, I got what  I deserved.

Dont be a bully in school, especially in America
"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: School Shootings
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 04:34:23 PM »

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 04:35:02 PM »
Another push for gun control by the deep state.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 04:36:24 PM »

best part was when he mashed that guys head in his apartment then the midget couldnt get out cause the door was too high lolol
"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2021, 04:41:09 PM »
best part was when he mashed that guys head in his apartment then the midget couldnt get out cause the door was too high lolol

HaHa yes 😃

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2021, 08:12:50 PM »
I understand what you're saying and bullying is HORRIBLE.

BUT bullying is an issue that people will deal with their whole life if they dont know how to address it.

This kid will definitely be bullied in prison.

To your point if you're going to be a bully you have to deal with the repercussions.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2021, 08:27:07 PM »
I have absolutely no sympathy for the dead and side with the shooter IF the shooter was bullied. You bully someone you get what you deserve, good for the kid not putting up with shit

and, on the side, if someone from here who I bullied or hassled, lets say bhanks, showed up and shot me in the head, Id just think, well, I got what  I deserved.

The dead are children ...not adult.  Kids are not mature enough to fully understand or make decisions or realize the repercussions of their actions

If this kid was bullied, then its a failure of the school staff to monitor and take appropriate action
A

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2021, 08:28:18 PM »
I understand what you're saying and bullying is HORRIBLE.

BUT bullying is an issue that people will deal with their whole life if they dont know how to address it.

This kid will definitely be bullied in prison.

To your point if you're going to be a bully you have to deal with the repercussions.

he wont last in prison he will off himself, but at least he took some with him
"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2021, 08:35:21 PM »

The dead are children ...not adult.  Kids are not mature enough to fully understand or make decisions or realize the repercussions of their actions

If this kid was bullied, then its a failure of the school staff to monitor and take appropriate action

Also true and Im sure that will his defense's argument against a life sentence of imprisonment.

Horrible situation. Sickening that its not an unusual event.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2021, 08:37:03 PM »

you sound like a fucking retard

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2021, 08:53:24 PM »
No identity on the shooter yet? I know he’s a minor but that’s it? This should be huge news but it really isn’t…why?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2021, 09:12:41 PM »
Also true and Im sure that will his defense's argument against a life sentence of imprisonment.

Horrible situation. Sickening that its not an unusual event.

Not getting a life sentence...kid is 15 and courts are now more hesitant to charge kids as adults
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2021, 10:17:04 PM »
No identity on the shooter yet? I know he’s a minor but that’s it? This should be huge news but it really isn’t…why?

What are you ramping up to here?  That the shooter is a black 15 year old therefore the liberal MSM will not cover it fairly? 

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2021, 10:24:11 PM »
you sound like a fucking retard

You're sooooo boring
You must be a report to mod anonymous pussy like straw man

Wasting my time
"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2021, 10:41:59 PM »
What are you ramping up to here?  That the shooter is a black 15 year old therefore the liberal MSM will not cover it fairly?

Because it really depends on how much coverage this will get. So far I’ve seen this today as just another news story. White or black it’s wrong..obviously but let’s see how the media will spin this. Will this be a gun control issue or a racial issue?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2021, 10:57:12 PM »
Because it really depends on how much coverage this will get. So far I’ve seen this today as just another news story. White or black it’s wrong..obviously but let’s see how the media will spin this. Will this be a gun control issue or a racial issue?

I read his dad bought the gun and ammo on Friday.  If the dad was negligent in securing these items, what do you think should happen to the dad?

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2021, 11:55:42 PM »

Solid post Vince

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2021, 12:53:42 AM »

that fat cunt got what he fucking deserved

deluded fat prick trying to muscle folks haha

This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2021, 03:59:40 AM »
If your kid is being bullied get him boxing or bjj lessons.

No need for him to go postal.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2021, 08:20:55 AM »
I read his dad bought the gun and ammo on Friday.  If the dad was negligent in securing these items, what do you think should happen to the dad?

Not sure what the law is there, but regardless the gun should have been secured

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2021, 08:47:05 AM »
You're sooooo boring
You must be a report to mod anonymous pussy like straw man

Wasting my time
dude you're a fat drain on society, also you're hilarious if you think you actually bullied bhanks. At least doesn't look like a sack of smashed allholes

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2021, 08:55:37 AM »
dude you're a fat drain on society, also you're hilarious if you think you actually bullied bhanks. At least doesn't look like a sack of smashed allholes

heres why nothing you can say bothers me
like straw man, walter sobchak, yourself and various others, you are anonymous on here and just are a nothing factor. Anyone who throws insults anonymously obviously has no ability to back it up and is just a coward. Even though Im not a fan of coach or goodrum or obviously bhanks (who I never bullied, I bothered him off site), at least they have backbone and stand up for themselves.

So really, call me whatever you want. In the end its not different than a rock on the ground talking to me. Its just meaningless and empty.

Heres to the anonymous cowards on here
"

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2021, 09:02:36 AM »
heres why nothing you can say bothers me
like straw man, walter sobchak, yourself and various others, you are anonymous on here and just are a nothing factor. Anyone who throws insults anonymously obviously has no ability to back it up and is just a coward. Even though Im not a fan of coach or goodrum or obviously bhanks (who I never bullied, I bothered him off site), at least they have backbone and stand up for themselves.

So really, call me whatever you want. In the end its not different than a rock on the ground talking to me. Its just meaningless and empty.

Heres to the anonymous cowards on here

how about this, you post a shirtless photo of yourself right now.. i will too

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2021, 09:08:01 AM »

This is the real question right. I read the dad travels and he bought the gun so the sons could protect the house. If this is true, I’m sure he never thought this would happen. Absolutely disgusting act. This kid shot girls…..

When did these school shootings really become prevalent, in the late 90s with Columbine?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2021, 09:08:51 AM »

theres pile of them if you google my name
i look terrible, im not sure what that has to do with the fact you insult people and remain anonymous. Id say 90% of the board looks better than me. Again, I live in reality and am aware of that. Im an overweight dude on welfare with mental issues, telling me facts of my life isnt an insult lol, its called reality.

But what exists is it doesnt matter how much better you look than me, the fact remains you have no ability to stand up for yourself. You remain anonymous, cowardly and scared. In real life, like most on here, you would need a diaper if face to face with me. But hey, post up a shirtless faceless nameless pic, all that will prove is yup, youre one of basically everyone on here that looks better than me. Still makes you a coward

geezus why do people on here think telling me facts is an insult?????
"