Author Topic: Kicked out of my gym this morning for deadlifting ! hahaha  (Read 9851 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Kicked out of my gym this morning for deadlifting ! hahaha
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2012, 08:54:30 PM »
Hide and just stalk the responsible to his car, then ruin it when he s away in one month from now or smthg, scratch the doors/body side oposite of the driving seat so he cant see it when he leaves...someone will just tell him "hey what the fuck, have you seen this, this side of your car has been scratched"...
Will make a great xmas present. He ll never know if it's you but somewhat will be convinced it is, yet he wont be able to do shit against you.

IF, your bullshit story is true, of course.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2012, 09:00:37 PM »
The rules in my gym:Gym Rules

1)        Re-place your dumbbells & break down
         Olympic bars to one plate when finished

Put your weights back where they belong

2)        Train hard or go home

3)        Use chalk

4)         Do not lower dead lifts quietly

5)         Loud music only

6)         If you are not grunting or yelling- you are  
             not training hard enough

7)         Respect the equipment

8)         Beat all personal records- or you will not grow and stay looking small

9)         Respect other members

10)   Show your card and keep your
              dues current to help pay the rent and
              keep the lights on

NICE :D

Yeah alot of gyms are going pussy hardcore... my gym's owner who is a politician from what i heard  ::) family owned business, is a twink and he doesnt like people training hard.

Every time I trained hard he would stare at me, quite homosexually uncomfortable but alas.. and once i was deadlifting and he was around and he was bitching even though NO BODY has a problem with it and i know literally everyone who comes there... all the staff and only he has a problem with people deadlifting. Lame as hell. Good thing he is rarely ever there, when he comes he gives shit to the staff and leaves jackass.

Oh and lol:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2012, 09:01:44 PM »
Update:

The gym just called me & they cancelled my membership effective immediately!

Hahahah a! This is too funny.
Let's think of some corporate sabotage that can be done to fuck with this guy that kicked me out.

Get media involved.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2012, 09:09:17 PM »
Hide and just stalk the responsible to his car, then ruin it when he s away in one month from now or smthg, scratch the doors/body side oposite of the driving seat so he cant see it when he leaves...someone will just tell him "hey what the fuck, have you seen this, this side of your car has been scratched"...
Will make a great xmas present. He ll never know if it's you but somewhat will be convinced it is, yet he wont be able to do shit against you.

THIS is an awesome plan, pluck.  Scratch the shit outta that twink's pecker mobile.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2012, 09:28:04 PM »
Hate to sound like a pussy, but why not let bygones be bygones and start fresh? Take some time off from the gym before finding another one. Do a little running or burpees. Pull ups at the park are fucking hard as fuck. Sounds like the gym was a negative place anyway.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2012, 01:29:11 AM »
Hate to sound like a pussy, but why not let bygones be bygones and start fresh? Take some time off from the gym before finding another one. Do a little running or burpees. Pull ups at the park are fucking hard as fuck. Sounds like the gym was a negative place anyway.
get your own weights if there is no other gym in your area...can do what you want..train in your Girlfriends panty if you want and listen to pulsating music.. ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2012, 01:31:48 AM »
ultimately though this is why i train at home... i can do whatever the fuck i want... i train in my underwear while sipping beer

living the dream
words of wisdom from Wooo...Home training is great