Author Topic: Drunk driving i bullshit  (Read 3893 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Drunk driving i bullshit
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2006, 04:45:56 PM »
people crash all the time when NOT drinking. i love watching you guys bend sheer statistics into something that fits with your deeply-engrained little ideas, lol...
some guys says he's driven literally thousands of times drunk and only recently had an accident -while sober- and says his skills werent all that impaired by drinking, then hulkster informs him that hes wrong, LOL, despite his 2000-0 record of drinkng and not crashing, talk about delusions...
you guys are blowing things way out of proportion

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2006, 04:52:00 PM »
people crash all the time when NOT drinking. i love watching you guys bend sheer statistics into something that fits with your deeply-engrained little ideas, lol...
some guys says he's driven literally thousands of times drunk and only recently had an accident -while sober- and says his skills werent all that impaired by drinking, then hulkster informs him that hes wrong, LOL, despite his 2000-0 record of drinkng and not crashing, talk about delusions...

Is it painfull to be so stupid ?  Any Headaches?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2006, 04:54:06 PM »
the way you guys are talking, all things considered i should have killed around 300 people by now ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2006, 04:58:01 PM »
the way you guys are talking, all things considered i should have killed around 300 people by now ::)

You are lucky you haven't. I am not one of these holy roller Bible pounders that is just preaching. I have driven drunk many times.I also have been arrested for it twice. I am not proud of it but I am thankfull that I never killed anyone.You need to exercise some common sense and realize just how stupid your "justification" of this crime really is.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2006, 06:42:05 PM »

unbelievably stupid post.

yes, we all know people drive like morons whether they are drunk or not.

but the fact is that the chance of someone getting involved in an accident skyrocket if they are drunk behind the wheel.

in today's day and age, this is simply not debatable.

you have been lucky so far.

your luck may run out soon. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2006, 09:01:41 PM »
unbelievably stupid post.

yes, we all know people drive like morons whether they are drunk or not.

but the fact is that the chance of someone getting involved in an accident skyrocket if they are drunk behind the wheel.

in today's day and age, this is simply not debatable.

you have been lucky so far.

your luck may run out soon. :-\

John Matrix has to be trolling in this thread...I find it very difficult to believe anyone could honestly support the argument he is presenting here.

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2006, 09:30:19 PM »
i'll admit i have driven drunk before.. more than once.. but that was extremely dumb and i realize that now. i consider myself very lucky that nothin bad happened

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2006, 12:01:07 PM »

tell that to the judge....
DAWG

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2006, 06:46:49 PM »
   John Matrix has to be trolling in this thread...I find it very difficult to believe anyone could honestly support the argument he is presenting here.

I think you are right.

John Matrix has made the comment that Ronnie in 99 could not be beaten by anyone ever.

so we KNOW he is very smart!
Flower Boy Ran Away

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2006, 03:52:23 AM »

no thers no cones on the street.................. ..just people!!!!! fuckin moron
I think that I don't need to be drunk to run you over... >:(
S

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2010, 04:58:01 PM »
DAWG