Author Topic: Robert Burneika: Super heavyweight Champion parts(1,2.3)  (Read 8367 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Robert Burneika: Super heavyweight Champion parts(1,2.3)
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2009, 07:35:14 PM »
Vanblilderass, he honestly isnt using any insulin yet.I am quite sure in the future he will but as of right now he isnt.
He is using enough GH, so he really doesnt need insulin ;).
Just because someone is huge, doesnt mean they used insulin.If he used insulin he wouldnt have as much seperation and the stridations he has now.Jay looks like a guy who uses insulin, Gustavo is another guy who looks like he uses insulin.
If Robert used Insulin I would post it, why wouldnt I ? I already posted all the other gear he is on.
He says as of right now his wife who is a nurse, wont let him use insulin.Plus Robert doesnt want to sacrifice condtion to get his pro card.If you take insulin you will get bigger, but you will sacrifice condtion.
Right now Robert doesnt need to get any bigger, so there is no need for him to use insulin
Once Robert gets his pro card, I have a feeling he will probably start using insulin, but at this time, he isnt using any.

T-Bombs, why are you talking trash about me? Dont you have a trueprotein.com discount code on your avatar.Dante and I are allies, and we have alot of mutual respect for one another.Please dont create and friction between trueprotein and my company.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2009, 07:32:53 AM »
shut your bitch ass up

stop posting here, or start changing the way you post

your "company" is fucking sham... and yuo dont know shit about nutrition to even have a company anyway... and you dont know a damn thing about insulin and ow to use it by the looks of this post...

so again, shut your bitch ass up

tbombs putting another propperly built guy in his place, wish all us lumps were smaller like you, with all the knoledge that u have we could get almost 75% of our size back !

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2009, 07:49:21 AM »
I just got done eating lunch with Robert Burneika.I must say he looks good, his skin is getting really thin, and his muscles are starting to get stridated.He is feeling tired alot, so I had him increase go from 1 pil of ECA, in the morfning to 2 ECA, inm the morning.Then another 2 ECA around 3pm.He is 4 weeks out, and his bodyfat is getting really low, so his energy levels are getting really low.As you know when your bodyfat is low, your body doesnt have excess fat to use when your calories are low.When your bodyfat is below 5% most of the time your tired and lethargic all the time.

enough......nobody cares for you gay little "robert" updates, you sound like a fucking schmoe......do you understand how queer your updates are......for one man to serve another man like that i s effiminate, do you toungue his balls when he asks for it too.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2009, 07:52:30 AM »
Robert is on Plazmosis.  ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2009, 11:44:25 AM »
Mezo Robert isnt on Plazmosis.At the Mr USA, they dont allow any athletes to use Plazmosis.John Lindsey said in a recent statement, "Plamosis is an unfair advantage, and we will test for athlete to make sure they arent using it".If we find out ANY  athlete used Plazmosis he will be banned from the NPC.
If Robert was on Plazmosis he would be 320lbs, and have 26" arms.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2009, 01:08:30 PM »
Mezo Robert isnt on Plazmosis.At the Mr USA, they dont allow any athletes to use Plazmosis.John Lindsey said in a recent statement, "Plamosis is an unfair advantage, and we will test for athlete to make sure they arent using it".If we find out ANY  athlete used Plazmosis he will be banned from the NPC.
If Robert was on Plazmosis he would be 320lbs, and have 26" arms.

hahaha