Author Topic: My hair, shave it or keep it, no homo  (Read 22170 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: My hair, shave it or keep it, no homo
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2012, 09:10:54 AM »
Really?  His hair looks horribly thin in that pic.  That's even in dark light.  I'm not trying to be mean.
Our definitions of "thin" are much different. And this is coming from someone with uber-thick hair.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2012, 01:22:30 PM »
why dont u just do a number 1 all around.  all the way shaved looks alll weird and shiny

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2012, 01:40:10 AM »
why dont u just do a number 1 all around.  all the way shaved looks alll weird and shiny
yes ...i shave mine without the guard....up untill my middle 30īs i had Hair like fucking Elvis.. ;D then there was more hair on my pillow in the morning than on my head. I know guys who freak at going bald(lucky i still got some hair and when i shave it you still see hair). I have had girls say to me i look very manly and they find it sexy. I have also had girls call me a bald c*nt..he he.. :D well who cares i have always got my rocks off...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2012, 08:18:09 AM »
Really?  His hair looks horribly thin in that pic.  That's even in dark light.  I'm not trying to be mean.

I agree with you, it should go....or at least comb it to the front if he wants to hang on to it for a little longer. In that pic he's got the face of a 25 year old and the hair of a 65 year old man.  :-[

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2012, 08:24:59 AM »

Not only do completely shaved heads sometimes look weird, buzz cutting one's hair is much less maintenance. I started going bald in my late teens. I've been buzz cutting my hair since my mid twenties.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2012, 08:43:49 AM »
It's hard to say whether you should shave your hair off completely.  I would need you to post some pictures of your cock in order to provide a better assessment.

"1"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2012, 08:47:25 AM »
If you don't have a weird head, shave that shit.
A

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2012, 01:03:54 PM »
Yes, I know my hairline has retreated and (still looks good at some angles)...ha.
Anyway, id rather not wear it short ive done that throughout the time in the military at the same.time, I dont wanna look like a pathetic loser holding grasping on to that last rope of youth(insert joke).

Shave, keep or other(not to include killing myself).

May all of you that get personal die in a housefire on christmas.

Do something... you look Indian.. if I didn't know you I would be looking for the dot...
Ū

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2012, 02:06:06 PM »
Yes, I know my hairline has retreated and (still looks good at some angles)...ha.
Anyway, id rather not wear it short ive done that throughout the time in the military at the same.time, I dont wanna look like a pathetic loser holding grasping on to that last rope of youth(insert joke).

Just replaced all the photos of my daughter with this one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2012, 02:11:38 PM »
I keep pacing with the clippers, what to do, what to do.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2012, 02:32:17 PM »
It's hard to say whether you should shave your hair off completely.  I would need you to post some pictures of your cock in order to provide a better assessment.

"1"
X2

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2012, 04:38:51 PM »
I say keep. once the hairline goes further then shave
l

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2012, 04:40:30 PM »
240 with shaved head = American History X. 

I'm gonna get all breaking bad tonight.  Buzz it right before i watch the new episode.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2012, 04:58:13 PM »
I'm gonna get all breaking bad tonight.  Buzz it right before i watch the new episode.
Rob going for the uber-douche floridian look.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2012, 05:23:45 PM »
Rob going for the uber-douche floridian look.

;D

I'm too thin for regular haircut, and started buzzing.

I'm gonna try the cutler mohawk for an hour.   Keep, shorten, or shave all the way down?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2012, 06:34:23 PM »
buzz or shave... don't leave it like that, lol...
?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2012, 06:36:02 PM »
;D

I'm too thin for regular haircut, and started buzzing.

I'm gonna try the cutler mohawk for an hour.   Keep, shorten, or shave all the way down?
You look like that pic of special ed when his 45 year old ass tried that shit. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2012, 06:36:42 PM »
You look like that pic of special ed when his 45 year old ass tried that shit. ::)
Thats who he looks like!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2012, 06:42:41 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2012, 06:47:24 PM »
haha!  Chopping it down more now, this is fun. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2012, 08:55:54 PM »

no homo I need a new hair cut to

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2012, 02:00:27 AM »
well i remember walking around and i started to itch. I ignored it really because i was about 18/19 and did not know what the fuck was wrong(it was 1985) ok nowadays itīs more open but remember then we had no Mobiles..internet and other bollocks. so here was me in a 3 man room as a young soldier after having a field Exercise in Canada( med Hat) i had great times in Calgary. and one of the guys said "fuck i think you got crabs"..this was a Friday and i thought ok i will go to the Medics. The Duty Medic was a Welsh Guard dick head and told me to come back on Monday. Anyway now that i knew i had crabs..it was worse...i got the piss taken out of me big time ;D. So the Army in itīs wisdom has a thing where you have to go "special sick" but you have to see the Battery Sgt Maj who was not a nice man. So I marched smartly to his office door and shouted " Sir i have a problem". He looked at me and laughed and said "ok son come in". I told him i have whatīs commonly known as crabs..he laughed and said we all have had them at one time. Anyway he phoned the Welsh Guard twat up and told him to give me some medacine. I went down and because there was a new Medics course on they came in the room with some new wanna be Medics ..women too and looked at my cock and looked at a crab on a wooden spatula(think its called that). Anyway got cream smeared my sack shaved my cock and ass and they died in my pants. A week or so later we had a Regimental parade and to my sorrow the BSM called me out in front of the regiment to ask about my Crabs...The RSM looked at me and laughed. It was very embarassing but funny too.

Funny NOW but I guess quite embarassing at that time
North of Italy

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 06, 2012, 02:25:33 AM »

Wiggs' hairstyle has been historic in securing white women through the ages  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #123 on: August 06, 2012, 02:28:18 AM »
Funny NOW but I guess quite embarassing at that time
it was mate. Thing was i am not sure if i got it in Canada or in scotland because direct after Canada i was home for a few weeks and  pumped a Girl who i later saw again about a year later working as a lifeguard at a swimming pool. I did not recognise her and she kept staring at me, she then asked me if i rememberd her. She looked not bad before but now she looked very tasty. She was not friendly at all and i still ask myself if i gave her my Crabs from Canada...i have had sleepless nights thinking about this... ;D Worse was still to come because she married a Guy who was in a Friends Regiment( he was a Tanky ) I remember i was out with my friend and meeting his old mate with this Girl...fuck the looks i got.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2012, 03:45:20 AM »

Your hairline sits far back, just like the Rock, Derek Jeter and Sugar Ray, but it's even, so what's the problem?  I agree with one poster, if your head is odd shaped, then don't go bald.  I'd say my head is odd spaced, so when I start to go bald, they'll be transplanting hair from my legs and the crack of my dad's ass, since we're a genetic match. Personally, I don't think everyone can look, as smooth as Jordan.