Author Topic: "Joe the Plumber" Related To Charles Keating !  (Read 2292 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: "Joe the Plumber" Related To Charles Keating !
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2008, 08:08:35 AM »
LOL, are you drunk?  What the hell are you talking about? hung up on some past owning or something?

Haha, you're going to deny that you went through my posting history to prove my comment about foreign fighters in Iraq wrong? You're welcome to deny it, you strike me as the type of guy to not fess up to his actions.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2008, 08:16:40 AM »
Haha, you're going to deny that you went through my posting history to prove my comment about foreign fighters in Iraq wrong? You're welcome to deny it, you strike me as the type of guy to not fess up to his actions.
I don't deny anything... sorry I didn't remember.  I got into your head I guess, I already forgot about it ;)  Oh by the way, it only took a few minutes to hit the search button :D  I guess you are hung up on an owning ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2008, 08:17:57 AM »
I don't deny anything... sorry I didn't remember.  I got into your head I guess, I already forgot about it ;)  Oh by the way, it only took a few minutes to hit the search button :D I guess you are hung up on an owning ;D

Hit the search button yet you brought up posts from multiple different threads across the course of multiple months. Must have really bruised your ego to make you read through a dozen or so threads and pick out my posts in them.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2008, 08:19:37 AM »
Hit the search button yet you brought up posts from multiple different threads across the course of multiple months. Must have really bruised your ego to make you read through a dozen or so threads and pick out my posts in them.
wow, I really bent you on that ;D  sweet, lol....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2008, 08:20:37 AM »
BF, is this what you want to talk about, I'll bump the thread for you ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 08:21:56 AM »
wow, I really bent you on that ;D  sweet, lol....

Bent me? Nope, I just making it clear to the rest of the forum that you've been feeling slighted by me for a while now, so much so that you're willing to go through my posts to try to dig up evidence, while still failing completely. Hurts, doesn't it?  :D