Author Topic: Flex Magazine Stupid List of the best 20 Backs ever!!  (Read 28203 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Flex Magazine Stupid List of the best 20 Backs ever!!
« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2009, 05:18:35 AM »
::)

according to who? ND and Co? LOL ::)

gee what a suprise coming from them  ::)

they have their agenda and all they do is make up the excuses to try and stay in the game.

like I said, its the same old story.. :-\

its a simple formula they follow really:

dorian doesn't look as good as ronnie in the pics and videos

so, lets try and discredit the Ronnie pics and videos

hence, dorian seems better.

there you have it.. ::)

Hahaha, are you slow? What I said comes from my own observations.
from incomplete data

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2009, 08:16:41 AM »
More wonderful logic from the idiot who claimed the head of Flex magazine was dead wrong when he said Ronnie was never harder & drier than Dorian lol you even went so far as to claim a medical DR would agree with you lmfao now you're reduced to claiming Flex is the law , you're a hypocrite plain & simple

ha ha ha, why am I not surprised by your lies in the face of defeat? First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian. I said Ronnie matched Dorian. Second, don't try to equate one guy with the entire staff of Flex mag. Show me a poll from Flex saying Dorian had the best conditioning of all-time. Third, it's ironic of you to accuse me of being a hypocrite when you are the biggest hypocrite here. ::)

And what did I lose exactly? Dorian had the best back judged by Flex magazine of the 20th Century which included Ronnie Coleman 1998/1999 and even in the latest poll they say this For much of the '90s, there was little dispute that Yates had the best back ever, and there are many who contend so today.

so Dorian was voted best back up until the 21st century? Big deal. Ronnie was voted by Flex for having the best back of all-time which includes everyone who came before him. ;)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2009, 09:18:12 AM »
And Dorian looks absolutely awesome there, no denying that.

Yep. Awesome lack of symmetry, which is one of the critical points when you are comparing bodybuilders. If you don't have symmetry, you loose game to the guy who have it, even if he has less mass in his frame. So simple.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: April 13, 2009, 09:22:55 AM »
Yep. Awesome lack of symmetry, which is one of the critical points when you are comparing bodybuilders. If you don't have symmetry, you loose game to the guy who have it, even if he has less mass in his frame. So simple.

In the pics I referred to his symmetry is almost flawless, with awesome mass and conditioning. Are you high or something?
from incomplete data

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #204 on: April 13, 2009, 09:38:48 AM »
In the pics I referred to his symmetry is almost flawless, with awesome mass and conditioning. Are you high or something?

You must be blind, and therefore unable to judge this matter. Sorry, better luck next time.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: April 13, 2009, 09:41:12 AM »
You must be blind, and therefore unable to judge this matter. Sorry, better luck next time.

If we're talking about the left side matching up with the right one then yes it is almost flawless. PROPORTIONS is another matter, boy.

Who are you to speak anyway Mr 30,000 mg of test per week ::)
from incomplete data

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: April 13, 2009, 09:45:05 AM »
Then why did Dorian beat Shawn, Flex, Nasser(although i think he should have won in 97), Levrone etc...?

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #207 on: April 13, 2009, 10:06:51 AM »
If we're talking about the left side matching up with the right one then yes it is almost flawless. PROPORTIONS is another matter, boy.

How are you to speak anyway, Mr 30,000 mg of test per week ::)

So you don't see that poor symmetry on his back? Both sides should be similar, but his trapezius-muscle on the left side is quite a bit smaller than right side, and that is enough, if that another guy has a perfect pair. That you can see in all of his back poses through his career, so it is in his structure, so he lost points because of that. Learn rules of the sport, then argue with the facts, not with some childish speculations.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 13, 2009, 10:09:03 AM »

So you don't see that poor symmetry on his back? Both sides should be similar, but his trapezius-muscle on the left side is quite a bit smaller than right side, and that is enough, if that another guy has a perfect pair. That you can see in all of his back poses through his career, so it is in his structure, so he lost points because of that. Learn rules of the sport, then argue with the facts, not with some childish speculations.

Hence the "almost" flawless symmetry.
from incomplete data

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #209 on: April 13, 2009, 10:58:12 AM »

I've been saying this for a while. Dorian's back is very asymmetrical. His traps don't line up, one trap is thicker than the other, and his lats aren't symmetrical either. His strengths make up for his weaknesses but when compared to Ronnie who has an equally impressive back without the symmetry issues, Dorian's flaws become more apparent.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2009, 01:27:46 PM »
His strengths make up for his weaknesses but when compared to Ronnie who has an equally impressive back without the symmetry issues, Dorian's flaws become more apparent

the same applies to the front side when comparing dorian vs ronnie..actually, this plagued dorian his whole career.

he looked GREAT standing by himself on stage.

but as soon as others stood beside him, well, we all know how that looks.. :'(
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »
ha ha ha, why am I not surprised by your lies in the face of defeat? First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian. I said Ronnie matched Dorian. Second, don't try to equate one guy with the entire staff of Flex mag. Show me a poll from Flex saying Dorian had the best conditioning of all-time. Third, it's ironic of you to accuse me of being a hypocrite when you are the biggest hypocrite here. ::)

so Dorian was voted best back up until the 21st century? Big deal. Ronnie was voted by Flex for having the best back of all-time which includes everyone who came before him. ;)

Neo this is going to hurt  ;D

First YOU did disagree with McGough's claim

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.37950

what opinion? My belief that 01 ASC Ronnie was more conditioned than Dorian? Show any medical doctor a pic of both and ask them who looks more shredded and dry. I guarantee you they will all choose Ronnie.  ;)

actually, my logic is sound. Medical doctors know more about the human body and the manifestations of low body fat and water levels than someone with an English major writing for a bodybuilding magazine. I don't expect you to understand this seeing as how you struggle with even the simplest concepts.

This is you dismissing McGough's claims ( which you said you never did ) now onto your other bullshit claim that you claimed that Ronnie matched Dorian in terms of conditioning which is another flat out lie because here you are typing on more than one occasion Ronnie has better conditioning

wrong. Dorian was never measured using hydrostatic weighing. So we don't know what his actual subcutaneous fat and water levels were. The best we can do is guess based on visible clues (e.g. separations, striations, cheek bones, etc). Using the aforementioned criteria, 01 ASC Ronnie surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

01 ASC Ronnie has better conditioning than 93 Dorian. Sorry, but this is not up for debate. Ronnie also had superior definition from top to bottom.

I can say with 100% certainty Ronnie had better conditioning than Dorian. Ronnie at the 01 ASC displayed all the tell-tale signs of Dorian's level of conditioning and then some.

you are correct about one thing. I did say 01 ASC Ronnie had better conditioning than Dorian. Conditioning refers to body fat and water levels. I never said Ronnie was harder or dryer, which is what Suckmyasshole claimed. Dorian may have looked 'harder' in person. I never saw him compete. So it's hard for me to compare a tactile perception based on pics. However, I can say with 100% certainty that 01 ASC Ronnie had better overall conditioning.

See you can't keep track of your bullshit , but I can  ;) now all these quotes are subsequent to the McGough quote which proves unequivocally that you're a liar

I didn't equate McGough with the whole of Team Flex I said you're the same moron who dismissed Flex writers before , which you denied and which I just utterly crushed on  ;D the point stands Flex and Their writers are right when you need them to be which makes you a hypocrite which is old news

On two showing you a poll from Flex saying Dorian had the best conditioning of all time , they never did this poll as far as I know but individual writers of Flex have all touched on this topic among others and BTW I don't feel he had the best conditioning of all time

Quote from Julian Schmidt, "FLEX" magazine, on the November issue, 1998:

"Now that Dorian Yates, the thickest, densest and most annealed bodybuider in history has retired, Ronnie has taken the opportunity to become the new stndard-bearer. Something unlikely to have happened, if Dorian still competed."

[ Q ] What were some of your better physical qualities as a bodybuilder, do you think?

Obviously I carried a lot of muscle mass and my trademark was to come into a show in super hard condition. I think my muscles had a certain quality and density from all the years of heavy training that a lot of guys didn't have.

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

First of all, Dorian would bring to the stage a package so massive and freakily conditioned that throughout his career as Mr. Olympia no one would come close to defeating him on size and hardness. His level of development set a new standard in bodybuilding excellence, one that is being favorably looked upon, and replicated by many in the sport, today.

Kevin Horoton GetBig Dec 30th

The photo is technically terrible, fortunately the physique is awesome.
I'd agree with Kris about Dorian showing up on stage how he looked a few weeks out. There are some shots of him at around 280 - 285 shredded. That conditioning has not been surpassed.

That's just a few plus here is a poll from bodybuilding.com guess who the winner is?  ;D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=953337&page=2

and now moving onto the topic of being a hypocrite , I believe they call that projection , ontop of me exposing you as a hypocrite you can also add liar into the mix

Again to highlight your hypocrisy Flex and it's writers are right when YOU want them to be , but you go to great lengths to dismiss their opinions when it doesn't work for you ( see hypocrite ) and again they prefaced it by saying that many today feel Dorian still has the best back lol it's arguable for you to cling to this one poll shows your desperation , and you never answered my question on what makes this poll right and the one from EliteFitness wrong?  ;) their Poll states Dorian has the best back

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pro-bodybuilders-pictures/best-back-all-time-you-decide-39990-9.html

Now a few people who feel Dorian's back was " the thickest & freakiest " as well as the best ever

DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

Wow Ronnie himself but I'm sure you know more than him too lol

Samir Bannout 2001

Jay Cutler blows the other bodybuilders away with the crisp detail of his muscularity from top to bottom. He has superior calves, hamstrings and glutes. His back is detailed and big, but it does not match up well against Ronnie, who has the second-best back in the history of bodybuilding behind the great Dorian Yates

Ronnie has the second best back behind the great Dorian Yates

Another Mr Olympia winner with a outstanding back I might add  ;D

Ellington Darden, Ph.D. " best back - Dorian Yates "

FROM MARKUS RUHL

October 2000, FLEX page 166   (notice how it is post 1999)

"DORIAN YATES HAD THE BEST BACK IN THE HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING.  HIS LAT SPREAD WAS UNBELIEVABLE.  HIS SIZE, MASS, AND CONDITIONING WERE PERFECT,"

Notice ALL of these quotes are post retirement and coincides with Flex ranking Dorian the best back of the 20th Century which included Ronnie 1998/1999 , so if you think this one poll negates all of this then it shows how desperate and moronic you are . It is very arguable that Dorian and Ronnie have the best back and one Flex Poll doesn't end the debate and hey wait a moment didn't Team Flex state that Joel Stubbs has a better back than Coleman and Yates? lol I'm sure you agree with that too? 

Neo you're owned as usual , you made the huge mistake of following me into another thread like the lost puppy you are only to have me rub your nose in your own shit  ;)

you're not in my league little man and never will be .

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2009, 04:04:46 PM »
Cripes. That last ND post was a forensic nightmare.  :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2009, 04:15:21 PM »
Cripes. That last ND post was a forensic nightmare.  :o

I like crushing Neo under the weight of his own stupidity , the bottom line is he denied disagreeing with McGough and denied he ever said Ronnie was better conditioned , which he was exposed as a liar . that simple.   ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2009, 04:34:15 PM »
Neo this is going to hurt  ;D

what opinion? My belief that 01 ASC Ronnie was more conditioned than Dorian? Show any medical doctor a pic of both and ask them who looks more shredded and dry. I guarantee you they will all choose Ronnie.  ;)

actually, my logic is sound. Medical doctors know more about the human body and the manifestations of low body fat and water levels than someone with an English major writing for a bodybuilding magazine. I don't expect you to understand this seeing as how you struggle with even the simplest concepts.

This is you dismissing McGough's claims ( which you said you never did ) now onto your other bullshit claim that you claimed that Ronnie matched Dorian in terms of conditioning which is another flat out lie because here you are typing on more than one occasion Ronnie has better conditioning

wrong. Dorian was never measured using hydrostatic weighing. So we don't know what his actual subcutaneous fat and water levels were. The best we can do is guess based on visible clues (e.g. separations, striations, cheek bones, etc). Using the aforementioned criteria, 01 ASC Ronnie surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

I can say with 100% certainty Ronnie had better conditioning than Dorian. Ronnie at the 01 ASC displayed all the tell-tale signs of Dorian's level of conditioning and then some.

you are correct about one thing. I did say 01 ASC Ronnie had better conditioning than Dorian. Conditioning refers to body fat and water levels. I never said Ronnie was harder or dryer, which is what Suckmyasshole claimed. Dorian may have looked 'harder' in person. I never saw him compete. So it's hard for me to compare a tactile perception based on pics. However, I can say with 100% certainty that 01 ASC Ronnie had better overall conditioning.

See you can't keep track of your bullshit , but I can  ;) now all these quotes are subsequent to the McGough quote which proves unequivocally that you're a liar

I didn't equate McGough with the whole of Team Flex I said you're the same moron who dismissed Flex writers before , which you denied and which I just utterly crushed on  ;D the point stands Flex and Their writers are right when you need them to be which makes you a hypocrite which is old news

On two showing you a poll from Flex saying Dorian had the best conditioning of all time , they never did this poll as far as I know but individual writers of Flex have all touched on this topic among others and BTW I don't feel he had the best conditioning of all time

Quote from Julian Schmidt, "FLEX" magazine, on the November issue, 1998:

"Now that Dorian Yates, the thickest, densest and most annealed bodybuider in history has retired, Ronnie has taken the opportunity to become the new stndard-bearer. Something unlikely to have happened, if Dorian still competed."

[ Q ] What were some of your better physical qualities as a bodybuilder, do you think?

Obviously I carried a lot of muscle mass and my trademark was to come into a show in super hard condition. I think my muscles had a certain quality and density from all the years of heavy training that a lot of guys didn't have.

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

First of all, Dorian would bring to the stage a package so massive and freakily conditioned that throughout his career as Mr. Olympia no one would come close to defeating him on size and hardness. His level of development set a new standard in bodybuilding excellence, one that is being favorably looked upon, and replicated by many in the sport, today.

Kevin Horoton GetBig Dec 30th

The photo is technically terrible, fortunately the physique is awesome.
I'd agree with Kris about Dorian showing up on stage how he looked a few weeks out. There are some shots of him at around 280 - 285 shredded. That conditioning has not been surpassed.

That's just a few plus here is a poll from bodybuilding.com guess who the winner is?  ;D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=953337&page=2

and now moving onto the topic of being a hypocrite , I believe they call that projection , ontop of me exposing you as a hypocrite you can also add liar into the mix

Again to highlight your hypocrisy Flex and it's writers are right when YOU want them to be , but you go to great lengths to dismiss their opinions when it doesn't work for you ( see hypocrite ) and again they prefaced it by saying that many today feel Dorian still has the best back lol it's arguable for you to cling to this one poll shows your desperation , and you never answered my question on what makes this poll right and the one from EliteFitness wrong?  ;) their Poll states Dorian has the best back

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pro-bodybuilders-pictures/best-back-all-time-you-decide-39990-9.html

Now a few people who feel Dorian's back was " the thickest & freakiest " as well as the best ever

DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

Wow Ronnie himself but I'm sure you know more than him too lol

Samir Bannout 2001

Jay Cutler blows the other bodybuilders away with the crisp detail of his muscularity from top to bottom. He has superior calves, hamstrings and glutes. His back is detailed and big, but it does not match up well against Ronnie, who has the second-best back in the history of bodybuilding behind the great Dorian Yates

Ronnie has the second best back behind the great Dorian Yates

Another Mr Olympia winner with a outstanding back I might add  ;D

Ellington Darden, Ph.D. " best back - Dorian Yates "

FROM MARKUS RUHL

October 2000, FLEX page 166   (notice how it is post 1999)

"DORIAN YATES HAD THE BEST BACK IN THE HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING.  HIS LAT SPREAD WAS UNBELIEVABLE.  HIS SIZE, MASS, AND CONDITIONING WERE PERFECT,"

Notice ALL of these quotes are post retirement and coincides with Flex ranking Dorian the best back of the 20th Century which included Ronnie 1998/1999 , so if you think this one poll negates all of this then it shows how desperate and moronic you are . It is very arguable that Dorian and Ronnie have the best back and one Flex Poll doesn't end the debate and hey wait a moment didn't Team Flex state that Joel Stubbs has a better back than Coleman and Yates? lol I'm sure you agree with that too? 

Neo you're owned as usual , you made the huge mistake of following me into another thread like the lost puppy you are only to have me rub your nose in your own shit  ;)

you're not in my league little man and never will be .

Ouch..

Sometimes, a single word is enough. Now let's all wait for Seminole to reply to this by posting one of his competently and honestly scaled comparisons where Ronnie's forearms are as long as Dorian's entire arms, his waist just as wide as Dorian's and their calves are the same size. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2009, 04:41:38 PM »
It is what it is.  there are other Guys with great backs and Dorian had a great one. I am honored to be noted Thanks Flex  8)

Marvelous

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2009, 04:45:40 PM »
  Ouch..

Sometimes, a single word is enough.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

;D I learned it by watching you , the kid is a punching bag.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: April 13, 2009, 04:49:22 PM »
It is what it is.  there are other Guys with great backs and Dorian had a great one. I am honored to be noted Thanks Flex  8)

Marvelous

Hey Melvin in the house ! good luck on up coming contests

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: April 13, 2009, 04:53:00 PM »
Im on my job keep tabs on me on the forums of flex bro 8)  Thanks for the support

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2009, 06:02:55 PM »
yawn, you make this too easy for me. ::)

learn how to properly use sources. I had to scroll down the page to look for what you're talking about.

"what opinion? My belief that 01 ASC Ronnie was more conditioned than Dorian? Show any medical doctor a pic of both and ask them who looks more shredded and dry. I guarantee you they will all choose Ronnie."

"actually, my logic is sound. Medical doctors know more about the human body and the manifestations of low body fat and water levels than someone with an English major writing for a bodybuilding magazine. I don't expect you to understand this seeing as how you struggle with even the simplest concepts."

okay? I'm not sure what you tried to accomplish by quoting me. Dryness is one aspect of conditioning. How do my above statements contradict Peter McGough?

"wrong. Dorian was never measured using hydrostatic weighing. So we don't know what his actual subcutaneous fat and water levels were. The best we can do is guess based on visible clues (e.g. separations, striations, cheek bones, etc). Using the aforementioned criteria, 01 ASC Ronnie surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

"I can say with 100% certainty Ronnie had better conditioning than Dorian. Ronnie at the 01 ASC displayed all the tell-tale signs of Dorian's level of conditioning and then some.[/b]

"you are correct about one thing. I did say 01 ASC Ronnie had better conditioning than Dorian. Conditioning refers to body fat and water levels. I never said Ronnie was harder or dryer, which is what Suckmymuscle claimed. Dorian may have looked 'harder' in person. I never saw him compete. So it's hard for me to compare a tactile perception based on pics. However, I can say with 100% certainty that 01 ASC Ronnie had better overall conditioning."

show me where I disagreed with Peter McGough that Ronnie was dryer.

blah blah blah

finally, some substance worth responding to in your post. You have a tendency to post a ton of bullshit which makes it difficult to see any decent points you may have made. I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

more blah blah blah

quotes are meaningless if they aren't supported by evidence. However, if you want to bring quotes into this debate then I will fight fire with fire.

Jim Stoppani - Flex, July 2005

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

like ZOMG, Ronnie displayed the best conditioning evaaa!!! :o

Shawn Perine - 2008 Mr. Olympia Prejudging

"That title belonged to the incredible Silvio Samuel, who may have been the best conditioned pro to take a stage since the late Andreas Munzer."

http://www.flexonline.com/2008_mr_olympia_prejudging/news/583

you read that ND? Andreas Munzer - not Dorian Yates - is the best conditioned pro of all-time.

so that's two guys from Flex mag who don't think Dorian had the best conditioning ever. ;)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #220 on: April 13, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »
silvio was dry

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: April 13, 2009, 06:11:38 PM »

learn how to properly use sources. I had to scroll down the page to look for what you're talking about.

okay? I'm not sure what you tried to accomplish by quoting me. Dryness is one aspect of conditioning. How do my above statements contradict Peter McGough?

finally, some substance worth responding to in your post. You have a tendency to post a ton of bullshit which makes it difficult to see any decent points you may have made. I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

quotes are meaningless if they aren't supported by evidence. However, if you want to bring quotes into this debate then I will fight fire with fire.

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

"That title belonged to the incredible Silvio Samuel, who may have been the best conditioned pro to take a stage since the late Andreas Munzer."

you read that ND? Andreas Munzer - not Dorian Yates - is the best conditioned pro of all-time.

so that's two guys from Flex mag who don't think Dorian had the best conditioning ever. ;)

Neo you're a liar and you're owned period. I'm done schooling you kid when you're reduced to lying you're not worth the effort of being taken seriously.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #222 on: April 13, 2009, 06:43:13 PM »
Neo you're a liar and you're owned period. I'm done schooling you kid when you're reduced to lying you're not worth the effort of being taken seriously.

ND, you're a liar and you're owned period. I'm done schooling you kid when you're reduced to lying you're not worth the effort of being taken seriously.

see how that works? Don't cry after I basically tore up your lengthy 'rebuttal.'

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: April 13, 2009, 06:45:40 PM »

Can you get any more stupid? is this possible? your quote

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

hello McFly you fucking dolt . this shows you're a liar and a hypocrite because ontop of not being able to keep track of your own bullshit you're a hypocrite for dismissing Flex writers when it suits your purposes and flaunt them when they do

I always laugh at your outright stupidity you're a moron you seriously are I hate to break this to you but someone needs to tell you , it was posed as a question, did you miss the QUESTION MARK? and to answer the question yes Dorian was 260 pounds in 1995 with a more muscular , more shredded , higher-quality physique than Ronnie Coleman  ;)

Dorian Yates himself a IFBB judge has said on a couple of occasions he was better conditioned than Ronnie Coleman , as usual you have nothing you idiot.

LMFAO what a pathetic attempt at diverting the topic at hand , which was YOUR original claim that A) you never disagreed with McGough ( proven a clear lie ) and B) that you never claimed Ronnie was better conditioned just equal ( another proven lie )

another pathetic attempt to divert from the facts , you can't run from me boy I'm a fuck of a lot smarter than you are  ;)

owned yet again.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: April 13, 2009, 06:47:26 PM »
ND, you're a liar and you're owned period. I'm done schooling you kid when you're reduced to lying you're not worth the effort of being taken seriously.

see how that works? Don't cry after I basically tore up your lengthy 'rebuttal.'

Keep trying to be like me kid , they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery  ;D  ;)

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.