Author Topic: Flex Magazine Stupid List of the best 20 Backs ever!!  (Read 28210 times)

flex933

• Getbig III
Re: Flex Magazine Stupid List of the best 20 Backs ever!!
« Reply #225 on: April 13, 2009, 07:05:46 PM »
david henry has a decent back also

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #226 on: April 13, 2009, 09:59:48 PM »
Can you get any more stupid? is this possible? your quote

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

how does that make me stupid? You posted a f*cking novel of irrelevant crap to which I tore apart paragraph by paragraph. The quote from Peter McGough about nobody surpassing Dorian's conditioning was the only relevant part of your post, and I stuck to my initial claim that Peter is wrong.

hello McFly you fucking dolt . this shows you're a liar and a hypocrite because ontop of not being able to keep track of your own bullshit you're a hypocrite for dismissing Flex writers when it suits your purposes and flaunt them when they do

ha ha, you're so full of shit. I've been championing from the beginning to keep quotes out of this debate and use visual evidence instead. But noooo, your stupid ass insisted on using quotes. So then I decided to fight fire with fire and post every pro-Ronnie quote that I could find. The tides were turned and the quotes in favor of Ronnie outnumbered Dorian's by some ridiculous amount like 6:1. What did you do? Your dumb ass started picking which quotes to accept or ignore. Once again, I decided to fight fire with fire and followed suit. So spare me your lame tirade when you're guilty of being the biggest hypocrite on this board and posting way more bullshit than me.

I always laugh at your outright stupidity you're a moron you seriously are I hate to break this to you but someone needs to tell you , it was posed as a question, did you miss the QUESTION MARK? and to answer the question yes Dorian was 260 pounds in 1995 with a more muscular , more shredded , higher-quality physique than Ronnie Coleman

learn the English language, idiot. The quote is a rhetorical question. He even went into great detail... "more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique." Riiiight, he's just asking a simple question. ::)

LMFAO what a pathetic attempt at diverting the topic at hand , which was YOUR original claim that A) you never disagreed with McGough ( proven a clear lie ) and B) that you never claimed Ronnie was better conditioned just equal ( another proven lie )

another pathetic attempt to divert from the facts , you can't run from me boy I'm a fuck of a lot smarter than you are

wtf are you talking about? You posted a bunch of irrelevant quotes. I was just showing that I can do the same. You posted quotes praising Dorian's conditioning as the best. So I posted a quote saying Ronnie has the best conditioning of all-time and another saying Dorian wasn't the most conditioned bodybuilder ever to counter your quotes.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #227 on: April 14, 2009, 01:17:21 AM »
how does that make me stupid? You posted a f*cking novel of irrelevant crap to which I tore apart paragraph by paragraph. The quote from Peter McGough about nobody surpassing Dorian's conditioning was the only relevant part of your post, and I stuck to my initial claim that Peter is wrong.

ha ha, you're so full of shit. I've been championing from the beginning to keep quotes out of this debate and use visual evidence instead. But noooo, your stupid ass insisted on using quotes. So then I decided to fight fire with fire and post every pro-Ronnie quote that I could find. The tides were turned and the quotes in favor of Ronnie outnumbered Dorian's by some ridiculous amount like 6:1. What did you do? Your dumb ass started picking which quotes to accept or ignore. Once again, I decided to fight fire with fire and followed suit. So spare me your lame tirade when you're guilty of being the biggest hypocrite on this board and posting way more bullshit than me.

learn the English language, idiot. The quote is a rhetorical question. He even went into great detail... "more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique." Riiiight, he's just asking a simple question. ::)

wtf are you talking about? You posted a bunch of irrelevant quotes. I was just showing that I can do the same. You posted quotes praising Dorian's conditioning as the best. So I posted a quote saying Ronnie has the best conditioning of all-time and another saying Dorian wasn't the most conditioned bodybuilder ever to counter your quotes.

You didn't tear anything apart , you diverted from the fact you exposed as a liar . the original point is you claimed you never disagreed with McGough ( lie number 1 ) and you never claimed Ronnie was better , just equal in terms of conditioning ( lie number 2 )

more diversion to get away from the original claims

more nonsense to distance yourself from your lies

same as above . this is the bottom line and you're not going to weasel yourself out of

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

you're a liar and a hypocrite

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #228 on: April 14, 2009, 07:51:14 AM »
You didn't tear anything apart , you diverted from the fact you exposed as a liar . the original point is you claimed you never disagreed with McGough ( lie number 1 ) and you never claimed Ronnie was better , just equal in terms of conditioning ( lie number 2 )

you're pathetic. You typed a marathon post to which I exposed how most of it was bullshit. You even acknowledged that it was mostly irrelevant crap b/c your reply was much shorter than your original response.

Neo this is going to hurt

First YOU did disagree with McGough's claim

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.37950

what opinion? My belief that 01 ASC Ronnie was more conditioned than Dorian? Show any medical doctor a pic of both and ask them who looks more shredded and dry. I guarantee you they will all choose Ronnie.

actually, my logic is sound. Medical doctors know more about the human body and the manifestations of low body fat and water levels than someone with an English major writing for a bodybuilding magazine. I don't expect you to understand this seeing as how you struggle with even the simplest concepts.

This is you dismissing McGough's claims ( which you said you never did ) now onto your other bullshit claim that you claimed that Ronnie matched Dorian in terms of conditioning which is another flat out lie because here you are typing on more than one occasion Ronnie has better conditioning

wrong. Dorian was never measured using hydrostatic weighing. So we don't know what his actual subcutaneous fat and water levels were. The best we can do is guess based on visible clues (e.g. separations, striations, cheek bones, etc). Using the aforementioned criteria, 01 ASC Ronnie surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

I can say with 100% certainty Ronnie had better conditioning than Dorian. Ronnie at the 01 ASC displayed all the tell-tale signs of Dorian's level of conditioning and then some.

you are correct about one thing. I did say 01 ASC Ronnie had better conditioning than Dorian. Conditioning refers to body fat and water levels. I never said Ronnie was harder or dryer, which is what Suckmyasshole claimed. Dorian may have looked 'harder' in person. I never saw him compete. So it's hard for me to compare a tactile perception based on pics. However, I can say with 100% certainty that 01 ASC Ronnie had better overall conditioning.

See you can't keep track of your bullshit , but I can now all these quotes are subsequent to the McGough quote which proves unequivocally that you're a liar

I didn't equate McGough with the whole of Team Flex I said you're the same moron who dismissed Flex writers before , which you denied and which I just utterly crushed on the point stands Flex and Their writers are right when you need them to be which makes you a hypocrite which is old news

On two showing you a poll from Flex saying Dorian had the best conditioning of all time , they never did this poll as far as I know but individual writers of Flex have all touched on this topic among others and BTW I don't feel he had the best conditioning of all time

Quote from Julian Schmidt, "FLEX" magazine, on the November issue, 1998:

"Now that Dorian Yates, the thickest, densest and most annealed bodybuider in history has retired, Ronnie has taken the opportunity to become the new stndard-bearer. Something unlikely to have happened, if Dorian still competed."

[ Q ]What were some of your better physical qualities as a bodybuilder, do you think?

Obviously I carried a lot of muscle mass and my trademark was to come into a show in super hard condition. I think my muscles had a certain quality and density from all the years of heavy training that a lot of guys didn't have.

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

First of all, Dorian would bring to the stage a package so massive and freakily conditioned that throughout his career as Mr. Olympia no one would come close to defeating him on size and hardness. His level of development set a new standard in bodybuilding excellence, one that is being favorably looked upon, and replicated by many in the sport, today.

Kevin Horoton GetBig Dec 30th

The photo is technically terrible, fortunately the physique is awesome.
I'd agree with Kris about Dorian showing up on stage how he looked a few weeks out. There are some shots of him at around 280 - 285 shredded. That conditioning has not been surpassed.

That's just a few plus here is a poll from bodybuilding.com guess who the winner is?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=953337&page=2

and now moving onto the topic of being a hypocrite , I believe they call that projection , ontop of me exposing you as a hypocrite you can also add liar into the mix

Again to highlight your hypocrisy Flex and it's writers are right when YOU want them to be , but you go to great lengths to dismiss their opinions when it doesn't work for you ( see hypocrite ) and again they prefaced it by saying that many today feel Dorian still has the best back lol it's arguable for you to cling to this one poll shows your desperation , and you never answered my question on what makes this poll right and the one from EliteFitness wrong? their Poll states Dorian has the best back

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pro-bodybuilders-pictures/best-back-all-time-you-decide-39990-9.html

Now a few people who feel Dorian's back was " the thickest & freakiest " as well as the best ever

DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

Wow Ronnie himself but I'm sure you know more than him too lol

Samir Bannout 2001

Jay Cutler blows the other bodybuilders away with the crisp detail of his muscularity from top to bottom. He has superior calves, hamstrings and glutes. His back is detailed and big, but it does not match up well against Ronnie, who has the second-best back in the history of bodybuilding behind the great Dorian Yates

Ronnie has the second best back behind the great Dorian Yates

Another Mr Olympia winner with a outstanding back I might add

Ellington Darden, Ph.D. " best back - Dorian Yates "

FROM MARKUS RUHL

October 2000, FLEX page 166   (notice how it is post 1999)

"DORIAN YATES HAD THE BEST BACK IN THE HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING.  HIS LAT SPREAD WAS UNBELIEVABLE.  HIS SIZE, MASS, AND CONDITIONING WERE PERFECT,"

Notice ALL of these quotes are post retirement and coincides with Flex ranking Dorian the best back of the 20th Century which included Ronnie 1998/1999 , so if you think this one poll negates all of this then it shows how desperate and moronic you are . It is very arguable that Dorian and Ronnie have the best back and one Flex Poll doesn't end the debate and hey wait a moment didn't Team Flex state that Joel Stubbs has a better back than Coleman and Yates? lol I'm sure you agree with that too?

Neo you're owned as usual , you made the huge mistake of following me into another thread like the lost puppy you are only to have me rub your nose in your own shit

you're not in my league little man and never will be

compare to

Can you get any more stupid? is this possible? your quote

again your quote

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #229 on: April 14, 2009, 07:56:06 AM »
more diversion to get away from the original claims

not really. I was just responding to you. Don't bring up irrelevant material if you consider it a diversion.

more nonsense to distance yourself from your lies

see above.

same as above . this is the bottom line and you're not going to weasel yourself out of

see above.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #230 on: April 14, 2009, 08:18:20 AM »
My goodness, you two should write a book.
from incomplete data

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2009, 09:15:55 AM »
My goodness, you two should write a book.

Or get a room...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2009, 10:08:56 AM »
not really. I was just responding to you. Don't bring up irrelevant material if you consider it a diversion.

see above.

see above.

again your quote

Cased closed liar  ;)

owned  ;D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2009, 10:12:37 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2009, 10:20:20 AM »
you're pathetic. You typed a marathon post to which I exposed how most of it was bullshit. You even acknowledged that it was mostly irrelevant crap b/c your reply was much shorter than your original response.

compare to

Ha ha ha I'm pathetic? and you're the one caught in your own lies lol most of the post was your own quotes so you're right when you say ' most of it was bullshit ' I added all the rest to add insult to injury to further rub your nose in your own shit

Bottom line , you're a liar and I busted you ..thanks for playing kid  ;D  ;)

again your quote

ASJChaotic

« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2009, 10:21:22 AM »
I'm sorry but Peter McGough is a fat idiot!

:o

ASJChaotic

« Reply #236 on: April 14, 2009, 10:22:36 AM »
ND, where do you think Ronnie's 98 conditioning was comparing to Dorian?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2009, 12:36:36 PM »

again your quote

Cased closed liar

harder or dryer =/= conditioning ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: April 14, 2009, 12:39:56 PM »
ND, where do you think Ronnie's 98 conditioning was comparing to Dorian?

I've always said Ronnie perhaps matched Dorian's conditioning albeit at his lightest 1998/2001 ac Dorian could maintain that conditioning at higher bodyweights

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 14, 2009, 12:44:17 PM »
harder or dryer =/= conditioning ;)

NeoSeminole = liar  ;)
NeoSeminole = hypocrite  ;)
NeoSeminole = owned  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2009, 01:29:09 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: April 14, 2009, 01:40:17 PM »
yawn ::)

lmmfao this has to do with what? NOTHING this wont save you from your owning  ;) this diversion doesn't mean you didn't get stone cold BUSTED lying  ;D ;)

again your quote

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2009, 02:16:14 PM »
why are you still posting, brah?

NarcissisticDeity = liar  ;)
NarcissisticDeity = hypocrite  ;)
NarcissisticDeity = owned  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2009, 02:25:51 PM »
why are you still posting, brah?

NarcissisticDeity = liar  ;)
NarcissisticDeity = hypocrite  ;)
NarcissisticDeity = owned  ;)

Again imitation is the sincerest form of flattery . I can see you're looking for a way out now , so I'll let you be , you've taken enough of a beating  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #244 on: April 14, 2009, 02:33:04 PM »
Again imitation is the sincerest form of flattery . I can see you're looking for a way out now , so I'll let you be , you've taken enough of a beating

riiiight, I'm so envious of how well you own yourself. Epic delusion. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 14, 2009, 02:46:24 PM »
riiiight, I'm so envious of how well you own yourself. Epic delusion. ::)

Look I know you're a proud kid ( a man would admit he was obviously wrong ) but I exposed you for being an outright liar and you've done everything to try and divert that and in the end I was right and you were wrong case closed. attacking me doesn't help you in any way .  ;)

again your quote

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #246 on: April 14, 2009, 02:59:24 PM »

Best back of all time

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2009, 03:34:09 PM »
^

was that dorian in 97?
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2009, 03:48:28 PM »
^

was that dorian in 97?

Where was Ronnie in 1997?  ;) 9th  :-X even Nasser beat him

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #249 on: April 14, 2009, 04:06:41 PM »
and yet he still looked better than dorian that year, who was on par with Kovacs.. :'(

thats what blowing Uncle Joe can do for dorian.. :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away