Author Topic: Flex Magazine Stupid List of the best 20 Backs ever!!  (Read 28392 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Flex Magazine Stupid List of the best 20 Backs ever!!
« Reply #250 on: April 14, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »
and yet he still looked better than dorian that year, who was on par with Kovacs.. :'(

thats what blowing Uncle Joe can do for dorian.. :-X

Ronnie had 8 Sandows that's a lot of sucking my dim-witted friend  :-X

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #251 on: April 15, 2009, 06:46:16 AM »
Look I know you're a proud kid ( a man would admit he was obviously wrong ) but I exposed you for being an outright liar and you've done everything to try and divert that and in the end I was right and you were wrong case closed. attacking me doesn't help you in any way.

look, I know you're a proud kid (a man would keep his word if he lost a bet) but I exposed you for being an outright liar and you've done everything to try and divert that. Attacking me doesn't help you in any way. ;)

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

you keep reposting this as if it proves something. harder or drier =/= conditioning. Ronnie could have the same dryness but lower body fat than Dorian, which would mean he surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: April 15, 2009, 09:37:03 AM »
Joel Stubbs should have been no.1  >:(
Stubbs is overrated in my humble opinion........ Robby and Samir should be in the top 5........ I would also have Tony Pearson up there as well!

These shorter guys have better back development than the 6ft 3in Stubbs. By the way, Stubbs has no symmetry.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: April 15, 2009, 09:56:58 AM »
look, I know you're a proud kid (a man would keep his word if he lost a bet) but I exposed you for being an outright liar and you've done everything to try and divert that. Attacking me doesn't help you in any way. ;)

you keep reposting this as if it proves something. harder or drier =/= conditioning. Ronnie could have the same dryness but lower body fat than Dorian, which would mean he surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

look, I know you're a proud kid (a man would keep his word if he lost a bet)

This has absolutely nothing to do with you being busted as a LIAR and I asked if he wanted me to delete my account ...he said NO owned again  ;)

It proves you're a fucking liar and you have a theory sport now prove it  ;) we're not in the business of ' could ' be.... McGough said Ronnie was NEVER harder or drier than Dorian period. Dorian said he outright had better conditioning than Ronnie period.

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #254 on: April 15, 2009, 10:46:28 AM »
This has absolutely nothing to do with you being busted as a LIAR and I asked if he wanted me to delete my account ...he said NO owned again

me supposedly being 'busted' has nothing to do with the discussion of best backs. The only reason you keep bringing up irrelevant crap is b/c you have nothing better to work with. You already lost the truce thread and every other thread that turned into Ronnie vs. Dorian. So now you're desperately trying to turn the focus onto me when this topic is about Flex mag's 20 best backs of all-time. I'm simply returning the favor. ;)

It proves you're a fucking liar and you have a theory sport now prove it we're not in the business of ' could ' be.... McGough said Ronnie was NEVER harder or drier than Dorian period.

wrong, I explained why your post doesn't prove anything. Harder or drier =/= conditioning. Ronnie could have the same dryness but lower body fat than Dorian, which would mean he surpassed Dorian's conditioning. You repeating yourself doesn't make you correct.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: April 15, 2009, 01:03:05 PM »
me supposedly being 'busted' has nothing to do with the discussion of best backs. The only reason you keep bringing up irrelevant crap is b/c you have nothing better to work with. You already lost the truce thread and every other thread that turned into Ronnie vs. Dorian. So now you're desperately trying to turn the focus onto me when this topic is about Flex mag's 20 best backs of all-time. I'm simply returning the favor. ;)

wrong, I explained why your post doesn't prove anything. Harder or drier =/= conditioning. Ronnie could have the same dryness but lower body fat than Dorian, which would mean he surpassed Dorian's conditioning. You repeating yourself doesn't make you correct.

So let's see... me ( not ) supposedly busting you has nothing to do with the discussion of best backs . Where should I begin? One I was on topic discussing backs with Hulkster , I was on this thread long before YOU showed up ( common trend ) you posted your 03 pics ( fine )  I posted a comment directed at Hulkster and guess what little puppy barked for MY attention? YOU did  ;) and then I pointed out the obvious ...you follow me around.

You committed to a lie and I called you on and you've been trying every diversionary tactic to deflect me owing the shit out of you . and you still are bringing up everything totally unrelated to the topic. And I didn't lose any thread I ended the Truce Thread with the words of Ronnie Coleman lol that's the best part , I beat you using your own hero by posting multiple quotes from Ronnie admitting he could not beat Dorian  ;) ....now seeing I alone stopped posting in the truce thread , you dummies follow me into every thread looking to equal the score lol even on this topic once again I crush your bullshit using your own hero  ;)

lmfao you should heed your own advice by not repeating your own bull shit . my post proves you're a liar period. and again you're making a claim PROVE YOUR CLAIM don't tell me he could have the same dryness but lower bodyfat prove it . follow my lead once again boy , this is how it's done  ;)

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

now supplement that with Dorian when asked the question flat out said he had better conditioning than Ronnie and he's an IFBB judge , so now you were busted flat out saying McGough is wrong and as well as an IFBB judge lol

again your quote

This is how we roll kid . now that you got all butt-hurt for being exposed as a liar you want out , run puppy run it's all you can do.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: April 15, 2009, 01:07:29 PM »
Stubbs is overrated in my humble opinion........ Robby and Samir should be in the top 5........ I would also have Tony Pearson up there as well!

These shorter guys have better back development than the 6ft 3in Stubbs. By the way, Stubbs has no symmetry.

I agree about Pearson amazing back way ahead of it's time.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #257 on: April 16, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »
yawn

Delta9mda is on Dorian's side, idiot. And how being wrong about the place where a picture appeared first constitute being owned? It is an honest mistake. It's certainly not as bad as saying you never claimed Ronnie's 2001 ASC conditioning surpassed Dorian's but only matched it, and then when your quote stating Ronnie's 2001 ASC conditioning surpassed Dorian's is posted, you back peddle with semantics to try to avoid your obvious owning. Just sad.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: April 16, 2009, 03:06:12 PM »
  Delta9mda is on Dorian's side, idiot. And how being wrong about the place where a picture appeared first constitute being owned? It is an honest mistake. It's certainly not as bad as saying you never claimed Ronnie's 2001 ASC conditioning surpassed Dorian'but only matched it, and then when your quote stating Ronnie's 2001 ASC conditioning surpassed Dorian's is posted, you back peddle with semantics to try to avoid your obvious owning. Just sad.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QFT ! Great post !