Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3107255 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #37950 on: December 08, 2007, 06:53:01 PM »
 :o

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37951 on: December 08, 2007, 07:06:53 PM »
LMFAO way to biased talk about the pot calling the kettle black again your OPINION contradicts and IFBB judge and a former editor of Flex magazine and you weren't even there and you have the balls to tell people who were there they're wrong lol

great logic  ::)

so a flex writer has a better grasp on proportions then me? what makes him a expert or her on the visual identificaion of proportion of the human body. i will disagree with them on a subjective thing like proportion when i see visual evidence that opposes their opinions, that is my logic. you blindly agreeing with them is like americans and creationism.

where is this perfect proportion? i dont see it. if you mean all of his shitty bodyparts like legs, and arms, delts and chest where in porportion and equal in shittiness then i agree. his arms are underwhelming, his chest and delts are the same. you never adressed anything in my reply.

is there any cuts in that picture, any striations, any seperation? what makes him conditioned in that picture?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37952 on: December 08, 2007, 07:13:02 PM »
so a flex writer has a better grasp on proportions then me? what makes him a expert or her on the visual identificaion of proportion of the human body. i will disagree with them on a subjective thing like proportion when i see visual evidence that opposes their opinions, that is my logic. you blindly agreeing with them is like americans and creationism.

where is this perfect proportion? i dont see it. if you mean all of his shitty bodyparts like legs, and arms, delts and chest where in porportion and equal in shittiness then i agree. his arms are underwhelming, his chest and delts are the same. you never adressed anything in my reply.

is there any cuts in that picture, any striations, any seperation? what makes him conditioned in that picture?

fuck me you can't even follow a post NO it wasn't a writer who said his proportions were almost perfect it was an IFBB judge . get with the program.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #37953 on: December 08, 2007, 07:14:18 PM »
That front lat spread is TEXTBOOK perfect, no flaws. And for all the jackasses saying he is lacking detail, it's due to the photograph. ND has posted 95 shots which show just how inhuman Yates' 95 condition truly was.

Thanks for showing how Ronnie's better, jackass.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37954 on: December 08, 2007, 07:16:35 PM »
Thanks for showing how Ronnie's better than Huge Nasser

;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #37955 on: December 08, 2007, 07:19:55 PM »
;)

wow, you edit posts.. How classy of you.  :-\

But I wont sink that low, not yet anyways.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37956 on: December 08, 2007, 07:23:33 PM »
wow, you edit posts.. How classy of you.  :-\

But I wont sink that low, not yet anyways.  ;)

Nice delts  ;)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37957 on: December 08, 2007, 07:40:41 PM »
fuck me you can't even follow a post NO it wasn't a writer who said his proportions were almost perfect it was an IFBB judge . get with the program.

dorian looks like shit, ive went over why, you wont respond. keep living in fantasy land.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37958 on: December 08, 2007, 08:10:30 PM »
dorian looks like shit, ive went over why, you wont respond. keep living in fantasy land.

You're a fucking idiot you can't even follow the conversation and I hate to break it to you sport YOUR opinion doesn't trump and IFBB judge I explained in detail why and how Dorian would beat Ronnie and backed it up with quotes what have you done? ' dorian looks like shit ' that statement sums up your abilities

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37959 on: December 08, 2007, 08:13:56 PM »
I'm quite because I'm waiting for you to answer this post. That crap you tried to reply with is just pathetic. Try again and learn to read.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2592943#msg2592943

I have already replied to that shit, you idiot, and you know it. Again, your point is immaterial because there is no rule saying that we can only compare Dorian and Ronnie when they are stading at the Olympia stage. This thread is about comparing them at their bests, which does not need to be standing onstage at the Olympia, so according to McGough either Droian or Ronnie is the best ever. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37960 on: December 08, 2007, 08:50:33 PM »
You're a fucking idiot you can't even follow the conversation and I hate to break it to you sport YOUR opinion doesn't trump and IFBB judge I explained in detail why and how Dorian would beat Ronnie and backed it up with quotes what have you done? ' dorian looks like shit ' that statement sums up your abilities

for one im not going to post the pro ronnie quotes because there are many, and they have nothing to do with our discussion, when the pics are the best comparisons we have, this point seems to have fallen on deaf ears. if i wanted to argue i would own you like i did in the past because you cant even maintain consistency.

when you look at that lat spread how do you judge that he has superior conditioning, what about that is perfect? please explain or avoid the question again.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #37961 on: December 08, 2007, 10:14:55 PM »
I beg to differ I don't see anything wrong with that shot I see a textbook perfect front latspread with a balanced physique , you people think his arms are to small I disagree I think you're basing it on Ronnie's shot and his shot is lacking in balance & proportion

again she's an IFBB judge and you're contradicting her in all probablity its YOUR opinion thats wrong.

LOL, but you still haven't answered a single question in my post. Where are the striations, seperations, quad sweep etc? Just because she is an IFBB judge she is right? and me and others are wrong? It's her opinion. Opinions aren't facts. LOL, give me a break. Yeah sure, I guess the IFBB judges are right all the time  ::)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #37962 on: December 08, 2007, 10:26:39 PM »
 I have already replied to that shit, you idiot, and you know it. Again, your point is immaterial because there is no rule saying that we can only compare Dorian and Ronnie when they are stading at the Olympia stage. This thread is about comparing them at their bests, which does not need to be standing onstage at the Olympia, so according to McGough either Droian or Ronnie is the best ever. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Like I said, until you learn to read, and reply with a proper answer, then bother me again. Until then, you have nothing to say because you can't read. I have no problem with Peter's quote. Like ND says, It's an opinion, not fact  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37963 on: December 08, 2007, 10:38:14 PM »
Like I said, until you learn to read, and reply with a proper answer, then bother me again. Until then, you have nothing to say because you can't read. I have no problem with Peter's quote. Like ND says, It's an opinion, not fact  ;D

Oh, so now it's only an opinion, huh? Before you were posting that quote all the time, and now that it doesen't agree with you it's suddenly only an opinion. And I do know how to read, which is exactly the reason why I know that McGough's quote proves my point and not yours. ;)

What you're saying is that we can only compare Dorian and Ronnie when they are standing at the Olympia stage; I say that's bullshit because this thread is about comparing them at their bests, and their bests does not need to be at the Olympia.

So McGough saying that Ronnie 2001 ASC is better than Dorian at the 1993 Olympia or Dorian at the 1995 Olympia is irrelevant, because his quote makes it clear that there was a shape of Dorian that was a match for Ronnie 2001 ASC and the fact that this shape was not achieved at the Mr.Olympia does not matter to this discussion. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37964 on: December 08, 2007, 10:47:33 PM »
You're the idiot in fantasy land lol you're saying you know who is better conditioned than someone who was there LMFAO and not just some casual fan we're talking about the former editor of Flex Magazine lol I rest my case.

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian

LOL can you believe this guy?

I suppose if we were standing in front of dorian's lat spread in 95 he would be striated from head to toe, and his arms would gain 5 inches in size..

unreal..

::)

I see the nuthuggers have been in full out panic mode just as I said they would be..

lol

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37965 on: December 08, 2007, 10:50:02 PM »
blanket statements? you say dorian had better proportion not taking into account that his calves are too large, arms are too small, with one arm being smaller then the other, back too large and a wide waist.

you argue like a child, its obvious you have no education because when pictures show the opposite of your assertion you rely on quotes as if there are no quotes from ronnies camp. you pick and choose what quotes you like, and even then you still loose the visual comparisons. i thought bodybuilding was visual not based on quotes from biased sources. flex likes ronnie, hence he says positive things about ronnie, gasp surely your not that stupid.

fuck off and look at what the pictures are showing you, dorian would loose, there are polls that also show the majority agrees with us. i geuss peter trumps everyone with his OPINION. it makes me cringe when you post, because you can barely read peoples responses and form a cogent rebuttal, and we have to chase you around to get a straight answer because you decide to put words in our mouths.

one of the best posts about ND's garbage in the entire thread right here.

well done.

esp. the bold parts.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37966 on: December 08, 2007, 11:10:26 PM »
I see in their frantic effort in damage control, the nuthuggers are posting pic after pic, as if Dorian has EVER been better in the visual comparisons..lol

not on this planet:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37967 on: December 08, 2007, 11:18:45 PM »
could someone please tell us WHY we are even debating this again?

Flower Boy Ran Away

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37968 on: December 09, 2007, 12:12:23 AM »
Just some pics for interesting observations...

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37969 on: December 09, 2007, 12:17:15 AM »

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #37970 on: December 09, 2007, 12:17:52 AM »
Just some pics for interesting observations...

both Dorian and Ronnie are about 260 lbs there. Proof that Ronnie looks much bigger for his weight.

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37971 on: December 09, 2007, 12:21:47 AM »

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37972 on: December 09, 2007, 12:23:08 AM »

GoneAway

• Getbig V