Author Topic: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty  (Read 294314 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty is dead
« Reply #575 on: March 22, 2013, 04:14:11 PM »
His funeral was already held in Cairo, Egypt.  Sherief attended it and even helped with the laying of the body.  

I know for a fact that your close friend in San Diego is wrong on the funeral part, so I don't consider the part about failing health to be credible either.  Besides, if he was really "a friend of Nasser's family" he would not be posting online stuff (even indirectly through you) like, "He always said he'd rather die than go off steroids" or tell the world that he had a kidney problem, even if it were true.  Most people keep that stuff confidential even if true.  He was also off steroids for a long time before his death, so he would definitely not say something like that.

:( I hate when people spread rumors and slander... I've wrote an article and just published it in dedication to Nasser.. check it out and let me know if what I wrote is okay... I quoted you...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #576 on: March 22, 2013, 04:14:21 PM »
 He was also off steroids for a long time before his death, so he would definitely not say something like that.
did you have cameras on him 24X7 bober?

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #577 on: March 22, 2013, 04:14:36 PM »
My condolences to his family and friends.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: March 22, 2013, 04:16:32 PM »
:( I hate when people spread rumors and slander... I've wrote an article and just published it in dedication to Nasser.. check it out and let me know if what I wrote is okay... I quoted you...

You've wrote an article? I hope it's in some other language, because your English is abysmal.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #579 on: March 22, 2013, 04:16:50 PM »
His funeral was already held in Cairo, Egypt.  Sherief attended it and even helped with the laying of the body.  

I know for a fact that your close friend in San Diego is wrong on the funeral part, so I don't consider the part about failing health to be credible either.  Besides, if he was really "a friend of Nasser's family" he would not be posting online stuff (even indirectly through you) like, "He always said he'd rather die than go off steroids" or tell the world that he had a kidney problem, even if it were true.  Most people keep that stuff confidential even if true.  He was also off steroids for a long time before his death, so he would definitely not say something like that.

It's a "she"... and I don't give a fuck what you believe.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: March 22, 2013, 04:17:24 PM »
So Nasser died of a kidney infection? Is this confirmed because I've heard lots of different things on how he has passed.  :-\

RIP Nasser......a great loss for the bodybuilding world indeed.

Wiggins said he had malaria and some other bs.  I think he was just making shit up to seem like he was in the know like he always does.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #581 on: March 22, 2013, 04:20:26 PM »
did you have cameras on him 24X7 bober?

He lost about 50 lbs over the last year, not something steroid users typically do.  Also, he had no reason to lie to me as he told me a lot about his prior drug use.

Anyway I don't want to get into a detailed back and fourth over whether he was on drugs or whether he had health problems.

We have no official reason for his death, just that it happened while he was asleep.  What matters is he's gone.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: March 22, 2013, 04:20:56 PM »
holy shit is that for real?

If so one of the most fucked up things i have ever heard, dead or not.

x2

its funny, because having a shitty physique is not really a bad thing at all. you can develop other aspects of life. but i think you can have a good natural physique that i dont have but im not impatient

A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #583 on: March 22, 2013, 04:21:19 PM »
GetBiggers don't lift.

Lol

I don't follow bodybuilding at all, but this is sort of a big deal....  :o

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: March 22, 2013, 04:21:30 PM »
He lost about 50 lbs over the last year, not something steroid users typically do.  Also, he had no reason to lie to me as he told me a lot about his prior drug use.

Anyway I don't want to get into a detailed back and fourth over whether he was on drugs or whether he had health problems.

We have no official reason for his death, just that it happened while he was asleep.  What matters is he's gone.

I just told you what happened. Stop pretending like you know anything.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: March 22, 2013, 04:23:41 PM »
He lost about 50 lbs over the last year, not something steroid users typically do.  Also, he had no reason to lie to me as he told me a lot about his prior drug use.

We have no official reason for his death, just that it happened while he was asleep.  What matters is he's gone.

whether he had health problems?  you're sad and all because he passed, but get real... 47 year olds don't just not wake up from naps.  maybe someone else can benefit from the lesson nasser learned the hard way if you don't cover it up in bullshit just so that you can have your favored image of him.  nobody (except you and your little buddies) thinks he was perfect, so there's no reason to cover shit up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #586 on: March 22, 2013, 04:26:51 PM »
I really dont think busting bobs balls and starting a debate is the cool thing to do right now, the guy lost a good friend.

JC is making a very valid point but now aint the time...just my opinion.

Feel free to tell me to go fuck myself

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #587 on: March 22, 2013, 04:27:21 PM »
it matters more whats inside your arteries and viens then whats on the outside

interesting

I think its more of the fact that the more muscle you carry will be more of an impediment in endurance activities because it needs more oxygen supply then fat. In my case I haven't done any running whatsoever in the last year which is not helpful either.
all drugs - TPPIIP

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #588 on: March 22, 2013, 04:29:19 PM »
RIP Nasser.  One of the all time best.
I dont like twinks.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #589 on: March 22, 2013, 04:30:20 PM »
whether he had health problems?  you're sad and all because he passed, but get real... 47 year olds don't just not wake up from naps.  maybe someone else can benefit from the lesson nasser learned the hard way if you don't cover it up in bullshit just so that you can have your favored image of him.  nobody (except you and your little buddies) thinks he was perfect, so there's no reason to cover shit up.
wow you're a piece of shit dude. lay off the guy who lost his friend for fucks sake.
follow the arrows

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #590 on: March 22, 2013, 04:30:49 PM »

your credibility = shit
you are clearly a sick person given your devotion to nassar, and when you said in an earlier post that god seemed to have kept nassar alive just long enough to meet the sheriff in egypt, you revealed yourself to be a total nutcase

nasser going to egypt for a transplant= sounds likely, who knows
nasser going to egypt and dying from malaria=  ;D ;D ;D ;D
god keeping nassar alive to go to egypt , meet the sheriff and die =  a funny version of the moses story in reverse

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #591 on: March 22, 2013, 04:32:05 PM »
Very sad news, my condolences to his family and friends, including getbiggers Bigbobs, sherief, and big ach who developed close ties with him. May he rest in peace.
follow the arrows

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #592 on: March 22, 2013, 04:32:33 PM »
47 year olds don't just not wake up from naps.  

it happens more than people like to think

E
E

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #593 on: March 22, 2013, 04:33:37 PM »

allah will bless you with some male virgins for that (i assume he is aware of ur sexual preferences)

you can quote me too , ach med

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #594 on: March 22, 2013, 04:37:59 PM »
Bigbobs

I had the pleasure of spending time with Nasser several times over the past 10 years and I agree that the most important thing to note is that Nasser has died. Not that it is anyone's business but I believe the reason why so many people want to know the cause of death is because many of us have taken plenty of PED's and so when a brother in iron passes away we want to know if the sports technology was the culprit or if it was from some other cause so that some of us can perhaps slep better at night. Regardless of the cause of death the passing of Nasser is indeed sad.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: March 22, 2013, 04:38:42 PM »
your credibility = shit
you are clearly a sick person given your devotion to nassar, and when you said in an earlier post that god seemed to have kept nassar alive just long enough to meet the sheriff in egypt, you revealed yourself to be a total nutcase

nasser going to egypt for a transplant= sounds likely, who knows
nasser going to egypt and dying from malaria=  ;D ;D ;D ;D
god keeping nassar alive to go to egypt , meet the sheriff and die =  a funny version of the moses story in reverse

The malaria story is a fairy tale.  Some people here are trying to do damage control and keep the real story from getting out, or they are simply talking out of their asses.  

The guy was a major abuser of AAS, insulin, GH for over 20 years.  When you saw pics of him lighter, he was on maintenance doses... he NEVER went off.

You play... you pay.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #596 on: March 22, 2013, 04:39:35 PM »

I'm not sad any more than I would be if a 90 year old passed.

It's the death of Roy Batty.  He burned brighter, he died earlier.  

Nasser probably slammed more minge than any of us will achieve.  He had his time.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #597 on: March 22, 2013, 04:44:34 PM »
i worried about nasser back in 2007 when he did his interview with bodybuilding.com

the pictures of him in the hospital having some kind of surgery, and then the constant mentioning of being "300 lbs with abs"

it had been 5 years since he competed, he should not have been trying to remain so huge

E
E

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #598 on: March 22, 2013, 04:51:29 PM »
The more I'm reading this thread, the more I'm starting to think how's that possible to just sleep or take a nap and never wake up? C'mon, as much as we love Nasser and respect him I don't think too many of us on here are that naive to think a perfectly healthy guy who's middle age took a nap/sleep and just didnt wake up again? Sooner or later the truth will surface. Just hard to believe he's gone just like that, there's more into it than the story has been told I think. This is said with all due respect of course.

-Food for thought
#

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: March 22, 2013, 04:54:16 PM »
wow you're a piece of shit dude. lay off the guy who lost his friend for fucks sake.

keep crying and i'll have drake murder your vagina.