Author Topic: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty  (Read 294329 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty is dead
« Reply #625 on: March 22, 2013, 06:51:03 PM »
oh brother. You would be too fucking drunk to do anything baldy.

::)
Hi Chaos.... or Alice.....or  dumb Paki.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #626 on: March 22, 2013, 06:53:17 PM »
I fucking knew you would drag your negative ass into this thread. Those pitbulls smelled an asshole, and I wished they would have finished the job. I wouldn't care if you died.
I fucking knew you weren't capable of reading the entire thread, my arse was in this thread long before yours.  And I don't care if anybody cares when I die, for I will be dead and no longer capable of caring.  And since Nasser died, Over 1000 Pitbulls have been put to sleep, those poor little pibbles.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: March 22, 2013, 06:56:16 PM »
I fucking knew you weren't capable of reading the entire thread, my arse was in this thread long before yours.  And I don't care if anybody cares when I die, for I will be dead and no longer capable of caring.  And since Nasser died, Over 1000 Pitbulls have been put to sleep, those poor little pibbles.
The difference, is that nobody likes you. No one. You simply go on shock value.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #628 on: March 22, 2013, 06:56:34 PM »
 :-\

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: March 22, 2013, 07:01:02 PM »
Awww, nobody likes me.  I am heartbroken
V

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #630 on: March 22, 2013, 07:01:45 PM »
stfu you re whoring for attention with his death, you re one to talk. He was just another loser with nothing in his life but his needles and insecurity and didnt care about what was happening inside his body while pumping shit into it daily, how dumb you ve got to be. He died of massive steroid abuse because he was shallow and vain. All his life he only cattered to shallow, vain, stupid motherfuckers just like you. There is nothing to be proud of, for him or you.

"brothers in iron" haha, oh man what a bunch of morons. You guys need to inject male hormones in your bodies to deal with everyday life, and still pretend to be tough guys, what a joke. Bodybuilders are junkies and liars. Nothing to respect.

Well, that pretty sum it up.

why do you care so much about the way people live their life? and who says your idea of right from wrong is gospel? that is just nuts.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #631 on: March 22, 2013, 07:03:03 PM »
 :(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: March 22, 2013, 07:03:54 PM »
Awww, nobody likes me.  I am heartbroken
Stop posting then. We all know you care. Masturbating with a jar of nutella, wishing you would have thought of that face tat before Lee Priest.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: March 22, 2013, 07:04:32 PM »
Did they harvest the oil before the buried him?  Would have been enough for at least a major service on a car.
V

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #634 on: March 22, 2013, 07:05:05 PM »
stfu you re whoring for attention with his death, you re one to talk. He was just another loser with nothing in his life but his needles and insecurity and didnt care about what was happening inside his body while pumping shit into it daily, how dumb you ve got to be. He died of massive steroid abuse because he was shallow and vain. All his life he only cattered to shallow, vain, stupid motherfuckers just like you. There is nothing to be proud of, for him or you.

"brothers in iron" haha, oh man what a bunch of morons. You guys need to inject male hormones in your bodies to deal with everyday life, and still pretend to be tough guys, what a joke. Bodybuilders are junkies and liars. Nothing to respect.

Well, that pretty sum it up.

Do you always have to be so brutally honest, not busting your balls but humans are not perfect and everything you said is valid, I can even see and understand a lack of compassion, although he has mine in  his death, I just dont get the hate. If you feel that way, why the need to express it, Uber i read your posts with interest, I think you bring something to the forum and you are right majority here are as you describe them, but do you think in some way you may be experiencing different insecurities, that need you to be so hateful of less perfect humans than yourself, are you happy in life, or what you have read tells you that you should be. I just dont know anyone whos truly happy in his life who can find the need to hate in such a high energy way.

RIP Nasser, I was a huge critic in your need to stay big post bodybuilding but you have my condolences and my respect for your achievements in bodybuilding. I hope your family recovers from your loss.

Bobs Im sorry for your friend, you to Sherief, it was annoying nassering up the board for years, but you and nasser have my sympathy, The Ifbb needs to do more to stop this tragedy of a sport taking more lives, Drug testing isnt perfect but it would limit the abuse, Bodybuilders and their obsessive personalities need help to stop ending their lives prematurely.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: March 22, 2013, 07:05:20 PM »
Stop posting then. We all know you care. Masturbating with a jar of nutella, wishing you would have thought of that face tat before Lee Priest.
Witnessing you regularly meltdown is priceless !!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: March 22, 2013, 07:06:43 PM »
Witnessing you regularly meltdown is priceless !!
It's called flare. You girl.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: March 22, 2013, 07:08:01 PM »
It's called flare. You girl.
It's called being 'piss weak'.  Anyway, stop trying to hijack Nassers DEAD Thread, Have some respect you twat !!!
V

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #638 on: March 22, 2013, 07:14:41 PM »

hhahahaha, shitzo laboring under the impression that he is liked.  judging by the fact that i never noticed you until ysterday when you started whining about something, i suspect people either dislike you or don't know you exist.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: March 22, 2013, 07:20:42 PM »

hhahahaha, shitzo laboring under the impression that he is liked.  judging by the fact that i never noticed you until ysterday when you started whining about something, i suspect people either dislike you or don't know you exist.
This will be the last time I post in this thread. I wish the Nasser family condolences.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: March 22, 2013, 07:22:30 PM »
This will be the last time I post in this thread. I wish the Nasser family condolences.

okthxbye

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: March 22, 2013, 07:26:12 PM »
This will be the last time I post in this thread.
Owned. NOW FUCK OFF
V

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #642 on: March 22, 2013, 07:33:59 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: March 22, 2013, 07:39:03 PM »
NASSER QUOTATIONS - The Things He Said

On Shawn Ray: “He should apply for a job at Fed-Ex because he tells everyone he has the perfect package.”

On Paul Dillett: “I call him The Great Plains, due to all the wide open spaces on his physique.”

On gurus: “If a bodybuilder finishes first, he screams ‘I won’.  If they lose they say, ‘My guru screwed me up.’”

On genetics: “In bodybuilding, genetics is key. You can give a Greyhound exactly the same amount of steroids as you give a Rottweiler, but the Rottweiler will always be bigger and more massive than the greyhound.”

On training partners: “I never believed in having the crutch of a permanent training partner to urge me on. When I was studying at the University of Augsburg there was no-one standing over me screaming, ‘Come on Nasser, one more book!’”
V

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #644 on: March 22, 2013, 07:42:17 PM »

On Shawn Ray: “He should apply for a job at Fed-Ex because he tells everyone he has the perfect package.”

On Paul Dillett: “I call him The Great Plains, due to all the wide open spaces on his physique.”

On gurus: “If a bodybuilder finishes first, he screams ‘I won’.  If they lose they say, ‘My guru screwed me up.’”

On genetics: “In bodybuilding, genetics is key. You can give a Greyhound exactly the same amount of steroids as you give a Rottweiler, but the Rottweiler will always be bigger and more massive than the greyhound.”

On training partners: “I never believed in having the crutch of a permanent training partner to urge me on. When I was studying at the University of Augsburg there was no-one standing over me screaming, ‘Come on Nasser, one more book!’”

WOOO QUOTATIONS - The things i said

"Nasser was a juice junky, he's dead now"

PIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #645 on: March 22, 2013, 07:55:48 PM »

WOOO QUOTATIONS - The things i said

"Nasser was a juice junky, he's dead now"

PIP

WOO, you have a way with words.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #646 on: March 22, 2013, 07:57:08 PM »

He is wrong about the Greyhound analogy.  Greyhounds have way more muscle to start with and are much leaner with zero fat cells. 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: March 22, 2013, 07:58:08 PM »
He is wrong about the Greyhound analogy.  Greyhounds have way more muscle to start with and are much leaner with zero fat cells. 

You should write him a letter, Orang Utanis.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #648 on: March 22, 2013, 07:59:36 PM »
You should write him a letter, Orang Utanis.
You should rake some leaves and have a heat stroke.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Nasser's dead
« Reply #649 on: March 22, 2013, 08:02:26 PM »
Seriously,  it's fucked how douche bag NFL players like Chris Henry get a week in the media when they die, but real athletes like Nasser or Serge Nubret are ignored.

Serge Nubret died?   :'( :'( :'( :'(