Author Topic: Did Phosphagen HP have steroids in it when it first came out?  (Read 17365 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Did Phosphagen HP have steroids in it when it first came out?
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2011, 05:09:44 AM »
That shit was like 80 dollars when it first came out but that the best creatine I've ever used. You could feel yourself pumping up. Very noticeable in the shoulder and traps on me. Never had that reaction again even with the "German" creatine they used to push so heavily.

I doubt Phosphagen HP had steroids in it.

Most people who load with creatine for the first time (especially a product like Phoshagen HP) would think it's the second coming. When I loaded with it, I put on 7 lbs. in a week and 12 lbs in two and a half weeks.

I have not replicated those results since then, not with Phosphagen HP or any other creatine product.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 07:36:43 AM »

Most people who load with creatine for the first time (especially a product like Phoshagen HP) would think it's the second coming. When I loaded with it, I put on 7 lbs. in a week and 12 lbs in two and a half weeks.

I have not replicated those results since then, not with Phosphagen HP or any other creatine product.
true,,after that any other gains is a bit of water fullness,placebo rep or two increase here and there,,all could be contributed to better rest,food,simple carb before gym,ect,,,only proven thing to increase physical mass 'drugs'

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 07:39:39 AM »
There was a rumor back in the day that "Hot Stuff' had D-Bol in it.........I doubt it did though

Who here remembers "Hot Stuff" ?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 07:46:02 AM »
There was a rumor back in the day that "Hot Stuff' had D-Bol in it.........I doubt it did though

was orange flavored quick sand,,,the bars were worse could be used as calking or grout for tile work.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 07:54:26 AM »
was orange flavored quick sand,,,the bars were worse could be used as calking or grout for tile work.
A lot of the shit back then was like fucking spackle!!  ;D

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: did phosphagen hp have steroids in it?
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2019, 01:08:55 PM »
the best natural I have ever seen has never used anything except EAS phosphagen and he seriously looks like he is juiced to the gills but swears that is all he takes and I believe him as he does not know shit about roids and hates steroid users. he also hates rec drugs. this dude has more people ask him for advice when he works out a hour workout takes him like 1.5 hr workout so many people ask him questions. all he does is lift everyday. never been to the gym between 4PM and 6Pm and have not seen him there and he is there on the weekends too. I asked him about steroids and he said he had a friend try anadrol and had a bad experience the guy got sick in like 2 days he thinks gear is for the weak. I dont agree with alot of what he says but he definately owns everybody in the gym ,just off of EAS phosphagen , multivitamins and a post workout meal replacement product made by EAS. He looks like he is on HGH , Tren, EQ and Test prop but in actuality he is clean. I cant prove he is clean but after knowing him for 10 years I do believe he is clean,he is not the lying type. He just works out harder than anybody in the gym. I admit he works out harder than me. spends more time in the gym thats for sure he dosn't even take one day off. maybe there was steroids in that phosphagen because I cant believe this dude looks so jacked and thats the shit he uses.if it dosn't have steroids in it has to be a great product works magic for this dude I know.

Great post. Now that EAS is no longer around, Phosphagen is once again available through Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals.

Where is White Widow these days? One of the better posters on Getbig.
(

Purge_WTF

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2019, 04:41:39 AM »
 Phosphagen was one of the few creatine products my body responded to.

The original blue Tribex from Biotest made me stronger in a very short period of time.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2019, 04:57:24 AM »

Me.  Loved the stuff and it was one of the few supps that tasted good.  Loved Ultimate Orange (the original methy stuff) but it tasted like kerosene and you were wired for the rest of the day.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2019, 04:59:40 AM »
Did Phosphagen HP have steroids in it when it first came out?

what are your thoughts
I don't know if it had steroids in it but I'm pretty sure it had laxatives in it.  I never had diarrhea in my life like on that shit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2019, 09:46:48 AM »
Methoxy Pro protein was the best shit I ever used for MRP. But methyl 1 test for strength and size there was no substitute, as far as a legal supplement goes.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2019, 10:02:19 AM »

Agreed on the creatine gains.  The first time you could really feel something working and could see changes in a few days.  Never had gains with creatine that good or even close ever again.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2019, 01:24:24 PM »
Duchaine worked with Phillips and said supplements at that time were initially spiked with dbol - cheaper than the supplement ingredients themselves.

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2019, 01:27:45 PM »
There was zero regulation on the industry at that time, and considering how bad these snake oil salesmen are I have absolutely no doubts at all. They probably all did shady stuff like this. There are a few good companies out there, but the unfortunately thing is that most supplements aren't worth a 10th of their retail cost. They may work well on paper but in real life they do close to nothing and cost way too much.

Good post! Only in my opinion the today's sups have value. For example time proven creatine and nitric oxide also.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2019, 06:45:35 PM »
sustanon 250 redi-ject has always been a top supplement.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2019, 03:02:09 AM »
Hell I remember when superdrol came out, it was suppose to be the next best thing since M1T became banned, they announce that superdrol HAD NO SIDE EFFECT, and was not liver toxic at all lol.  And the direction on bottles was, take 1-3 caps per day, 90 caps per bottle, thats all it said
I

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2019, 03:04:44 AM »
Duchaine worked with Phillips and said supplements at that time were initially spiked with dbol - cheaper than the supplement ingredients themselves.
I heard that too.  Is dbol still available?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2019, 03:44:13 AM »
The original Met rx was supposed to be spiked then they signed Kiana Tom and there was no need for chicanery with her on board. 

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2019, 11:51:30 AM »
Did Phosphagen HP have steroids in it when it first came out?

what are your thoughts

No.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2019, 05:11:25 PM »
Two words

The first is HOT

The second is STUFF

There you go

Jus' Sayin'
X

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2020, 09:22:53 PM »
These hard workers are the first to realize they will never look good without AAS, you live in USA steroids are very common i bet 99% of the gyms have at least 1 person who's using AAS and as for the look you described on him there is no way he's clean and probably just using what you mentioned..

I know a guy that look like he's juicing, but im sure he's clean just because he simply doesn't care much he is working out about twice a week in a good week, and when he does workout he will talk on the phone every few mins.
He barely eats because he doesn't have enough money nor time for stable diet, he can't commit to AAS simply because he doesn't have his own place he's rotating between his gf's apartments, he's training form isn't strict at all (he will take the heaviest DB's for curls and will use everything but the arms to keep on with the movement)

One time i asked him if he want to take it more srsly and compete, but i told him the he will need to take AAS at some point so he said " Hell no i don't want my dick to shrink"
and you know what ? with all of the above he looks better than 95% of the gym rats i see around and he 's growing and getting stronger constantly.

Still even with he's good genetics he does not have any 3d look, hell is less than 200lb on over 6ft and im sure that fixing his diet, training, routine etc... will only take him this far, yet he will never look like the 'natural competitors' lairs mentioned on GB every week.
I personally have had the same experience, only with Hot Stuff and not Phosphagen.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2020, 06:50:53 AM »
 :D
F

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2020, 08:47:32 AM »
The original Met rx was supposed to be spiked then they signed Kiana Tom and there was no need for chicanery with her on board. 

The original Met-Rx was split into two formulas: Met-Rx Plus and Met-Rx Base. Lee Labrada sang the praises of this product after winning a couple of pro shows back in 1992.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2020, 08:52:20 AM »
There was zero regulation on the industry at that time, and considering how bad these snake oil salesmen are I have absolutely no doubts at all. They probably all did shady stuff like this. There are a few good companies out there, but the unfortunately thing is that most supplements aren't worth a 10th of their retail cost. They may work well on paper but in real life they do close to nothing and cost way too much.

Gaspari did it too remember? With supadrol I think it was.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2020, 09:01:26 AM »
Gaspari did it too remember? With supadrol I think it was.
  see reply 45 above.
F

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2020, 09:11:01 AM »
i'm a huge believer in hmb. so much so when i'm asked if i juice i have to pause before i say "no".

You mean you don’t tell them that it feels like ur on Deca?