Author Topic: For Milos Sarcev  (Read 10064 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
For Milos Sarcev
« on: October 15, 2006, 08:43:01 PM »
Hey Milos how about a message board Q&A. I know you have so much bodybuilding knowledge up in that noggin of yours just waiting to be let out.

How about on this board or your board, you start a Q&A, and answer like 10 questions a week, any topic goes (since you are a no BS type of guy), give us fans just a taste of all of the shit that you have going on in your head.

Just an idea, but I think it will work, a way to give back.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: For Milos Sarcev
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 08:44:48 PM »
Hey Milos how about a message board Q&A. I know you have so much bodybuilding knowledge up in that noggin of yours just waiting to be let out.

How about on this board or your board, you start a Q&A, and answer like 10 questions a week, any topic goes (since you are a no BS type of guy), give us fans just a taste of all of the shit that you have going on in your head.

Milos' bodybuilding knowledge: take steroids, lift weights.

hope that helps.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 11:23:13 PM »
a way to give back.

explain this part of your post please

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 11:47:17 PM »
Well you tell me how bodybuilders make their money????

9 out of 10 ways are fan related.

A way to give back TO THE FANS!

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 12:03:27 AM »
Well you tell me how bodybuilders make their money????

9 out of 10 ways are fan related.

A way to give back TO THE FANS!

youre one of those sit back and wait for things to happen kinda people arnt ya

good luck with that

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 12:22:52 AM »

Hey flexingtonsteele how about you searh my board and see about few hundreds of my answered questions posted in the last several years - FREE OF CHARGE...
Fans that would do some work (search the sight) just might be surprised how much of the FIRST CLASS INFO is already posed there...
But, I guess I should stop what I am doing, quit my job and make sure that I please my true fans from GETBIG that wish me nothing but the very best (at all times) AND GIVE THEM JUST A TASTE OF EVERYTHING and anything I talk about year after year...but very few people want to read - as they refuse to register on my board (as if I have some benefit from that)...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 12:28:41 AM »
I'm registered on your board.. I'll check it out for some info, I found the giant sets you talked about in Hide's thread on there (secret mission)... good stuff.

Well I guess the get biggers arent going to get a Q and A, but it was worth a try.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 01:44:15 PM »
Hey flexingtonsteele how about you searh my board and see about few hundreds of my answered questions posted in the last several years - FREE OF CHARGE...
Fans that would do some work (search the sight) just might be surprised how much of the FIRST CLASS INFO is already posed there...
But, I guess I should stop what I am doing, quit my job and make sure that I please my true fans from GETBIG that wish me nothing but the very best (at all times) AND GIVE THEM JUST A TASTE OF EVERYTHING and anything I talk about year after year...but very few people want to read - as they refuse to register on my board (as if I have some benefit from that)...

I was banned.....I wonder how I am going to get my questions answered?

;D

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 04:50:07 PM »
WOW that was an asshole comment. It would just be nice to have some in depth discussion with you Milos and maybe the likes of Disgusted and  Hardcore.... Bodybuilders like me Milos, look up to pros/guru type like you and value your knowledge and opinions. It would be great to see and share one another's theory on nutrition/training. But ya I understand... your in it for the money $$$ and your knowledge is far too valuable to share with the thousands of getbiggers who would really appreciate it. If you used the fans to your advantage you would be much more respected then you are currently. I'm gonna buy you a ladder so you can climb down from that cloud your on and come back to reality. Get real Milos.... Your not that tight!!!!
-

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 04:54:07 PM »
Personally id like to see Milos answer 10 questions in regard to global warming LOL jk

Seriously dude, search Milos' board, pick up his DVD, and u will most certainly learn more about bodybuilding than u ever could imagine!

And no i have no financial stake in Milos' DVD, i just found it to be extremely useful

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 06:15:42 PM »
WOW that was an asshole comment. It would just be nice to have some in depth discussion with you Milos and maybe the likes of Disgusted and  Hardcore.... Bodybuilders like me Milos, look up to pros/guru type like you and value your knowledge and opinions. It would be great to see and share one another's theory on nutrition/training. But ya I understand... your in it for the money $$$ and your knowledge is far too valuable to share with the thousands of getbiggers who would really appreciate it. If you used the fans to your advantage you would be much more respected then you are currently. I'm gonna buy you a ladder so you can climb down from that cloud your on and come back to reality. Get real Milos.... Your not that tight!!!!

;D ;D ;D

After I come down from that cloud I let you have you ladder back so you can ...UP YOUR... ;D ;D ;D

If you find a single pro bodybuilder that gave HALF the amount of information for free from what I did - I'll answer 1000 questions and than some.
Ungrateful guys like you not just that have no clue about what is happenning and what I am really doing - you have no problem calling me an asshole and putting me on whatever cloud...

See my board and count my posts and answers (last time I looked was 20000+)
There are only 24 hours in a day...and I am already using 25...So even if I want to do better - I don't think I can...

But, it is typical: give people finger they want two, give them five they want all ten...After you give them fingers - they are looking for toes...etc...etc...

In one sentence: I would be surprised IF any bodybuilder is giving back to the sport and fans remotely close to what I am giving...but doesn't matter how much I give it will always be few unsatisfied customers...

Oh well...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 06:20:14 PM »

Milos, is that really you in your avatar?
?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 06:25:51 PM »
;D ;D ;D

After I come down from that cloud I let you have you ladder back so you can ...UP YOUR... ;D ;D ;D

If you find a single pro bodybuilder that gave HALF the amount of information for free from what I did - I'll answer 1000 questions and than some.
Ungrateful guys like you not just that have no clue about what is happenning and what I am really doing - you have no problem calling me an asshole and putting me on whatever cloud...

There are only 24 hours in a day...and I am already using 25...So even if I want to do better - I don't think I can...

But, it is typical: give people finger they want two, give them five they want all ten...After you give them fingers - they are looking for toes...etc...etc...

In one sentence: I would be surprised IF any bodybuilder is giving back to the sport and fans remotely close to what I am giving...but doesn't matter how much I give it will always be few unsatisfied customers...

Oh well...

Cut back on the test.

;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 07:49:55 PM »

hope that helps.

Why lift weights?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 07:55:30 PM »

hope that helps.

Anyway, to answer post #1  WHY I DON'T.....
Look post #2 ...so you will get the picture...

Only on getbig...On my board it is quite different - and there I do answer the questions as I know that people (fans) appreciate the time and info...
Here, I can post the whole bible and few will still ask me to prey...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 07:57:48 PM »
Bast is knowledgeable beyond his years!!!!

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 08:41:49 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Oh well...

At it again ehh?

Need that attention. Of course you give FREE advice you love to hear yourself talk you love to hear people say how smart you are.  Like I said before its just like your daughter needing her picture taken regardless if it is needed at the moment or not.   

Stick to your board answer questions and interact with you lap dogs over there instead of stirring the pot over here with the people who do not agree with you and your views or those that 1st keep it real with you.

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2006, 08:48:11 PM »
come on guys give Milos a break and register on his board already

a lot of good stuff in there

especially if you search for posts from awhile back ( 2002-2003 I think )

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 08:52:29 PM »
a lot of cool pictures too, like this one ( my favorite pic of Milos, showing he wasn't a "small" bber at all !)

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 09:00:08 PM »
Why lift weights?

And THAT is why Milos is the King.

His board's full of great info. I registered there last week and was surprised at how quickly he answered questions, although if people would read the stickied threads you could cut the posts in half.
It's Hip to be Square!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 09:32:03 PM »
Mios..what show you returning to compete in?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 10:03:31 PM »

At it again ehh?

Need that attention. Of course you give FREE advice you love to hear yourself talk you love to hear people say how smart you are.  Like I said before its just like your daughter needing her picture taken regardless if it is needed at the moment or not.   

Stick to your board answer questions and interact with you lap dogs over there instead of stirring the pot over here with the people who do not agree with you and your views or those that 1st keep it real with you.

Out of your hole again ehh?
Need more spanking?
Off course you have something smart to say (as usual) while hiding in the dark...alone...scared... senseless...
You were saying?

People over here that don't agree with me are numerous...All anonymous and full of sense...and facts  ::)

But, here is a little question for little you: what is exactly that YOU (or others that you mentioned) don't agree with me? ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2006, 10:17:08 PM »
Mios..what show you returning to compete in?

Possibly the very next organized IFBB pro show...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 10:22:59 PM »
I've not been reading many threads lately but what exactly has exacebated your negative opinion of here Milos?  You seem extremely defensive.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2006, 10:41:05 PM »
I've not been reading many threads lately but what exactly has exacebated your negative opinion of here Milos?  You seem extremely defensive.

Another "defensive" judgement... ;D

Example: I call you right now child molester...even though I know nothing about you. Actually, let me correct myself - I post here on board that I've heard from the voice of So Cal that rumor is - "rocket" is a child molester...
Than I add few more times - 'don't bring your child next to Rocket.."

Would you want to respond?
Especially if you are just posting in the thread where you explained that someone did such a horrible thing...

Well, I certainly felt that I should respond and let the person who claimed something about me - to go ahead and tell the details for everyone to see - as I was ready to face the charges and take the responsability IF I was guilty of something (wrong doing)...

I gave numerous opportunities to anonymous member of this board to give details or ANY information that he or she (I think it is she after all...as person without testicles can't be HE) might have - and I've heard nothing but excuses...

In the mean time some of you find me "being defensive"?

Making myself available to answer the charge is making me being defensive?
Interesting way of thinking.