Author Topic: Effective build  (Read 4577 times)

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Effective build
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2022, 02:17:55 PM »
Bhank has the wrestling ability of ten men.  He specializes in submitting navy seals.  He’s so feared on the wrestling circuits that Olympic caliber wrestlers won’t even go against him.  His stats and accomplishments speak for themselves as he is the recipient of many plastic trophies from the early 2000’s.  Although he never won an mma fight he was always able to punch the other guy multiple times before losing.  He also once bench pressed 350 pounds.  The video footage is grainy but has been verified as being legit by multiple sources who were present in the gym that day to witness the amazing feat.  Life has tried to do bhank dirty with the baldness, arthritis, bloody stools, anger issues and baby’s momma drama but he’s a warrior, a fighter and ultimately a winner.  He has a corvette and a boat too which are things I’ve never seen anyone else own.  The all American dream has landed on getbig and we are all just lucky enough to be here in this moment in time to witness it.

;D ;D ;D

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2022, 03:33:57 PM »
This guy gave him a pretty good match

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2022, 08:17:55 AM »

Karelin was over-the-hill by the time this guy came around.

Even then it was a very close match.

No comparison in Karelin's prime years.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2022, 08:33:53 AM »

He was 33 during the 2000 Olympics, which is younger than I thought.  Is that over-the-hill in wrestling?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2022, 08:35:05 AM »
He was 33 during the 2000 Olympics, which is younger than I thought.  Is that over-the-hill in wrestling?

For him he was at the end.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2022, 08:37:53 AM »

Fuck no he didnt he was given a 1-0 bullshit win on a penalty point against Karelin for illegal hand locking which was a new rule that year he didn't score a single offensive point. Meanwhile he lost to Karelin every other time they faced each other. He basically stalled his way to a gold medal lame as hell

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2022, 08:40:14 AM »

He was a shell of his fomer self he had lost a ton of size and looked 50 he no longer had the power to pick Gardners fat ass up and throw him. He wasn't beaten he just didnt win. Garder was given a 1-0 victory on a bullshit penalty point

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2022, 08:41:47 AM »
Bhank has the wrestling ability of ten men.  He specializes in submitting navy seals.  He’s so feared on the wrestling circuits that Olympic caliber wrestlers won’t even go against him.  His stats and accomplishments speak for themselves as he is the recipient of many plastic trophies from the early 2000’s.  Although he never won an mma fight he was always able to punch the other guy multiple times before losing.  He also once bench pressed 350 pounds.  The video footage is grainy but has been verified as being legit by multiple sources who were present in the gym that day to witness the amazing feat.  Life has tried to do bhank dirty with the baldness, arthritis, bloody stools, anger issues and baby’s momma drama but he’s a warrior, a fighter and ultimately a winner.  He has a corvette and a boat too which are things I’ve never seen anyone else own.  The all American dream has landed on getbig and we are all just lucky enough to be here in this moment in time to witness it.

I have wrestled Olympic champions I trained with Kendall Cross on a Daily basis before the 96 Olympics. I qualified for the Olympic team trials before being deployed to a War zone. I also repped 350.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2022, 08:50:34 AM »
I have wrestled Olympic champions I trained with Kendall Cross on a Daily basis before the 96 Olympics. I qualified for the Olympic team trials before being deployed to a War zone. I also repped 350.

no kurt angle on your fictional list of stories?

i trained with the late great Mr. Dave Schultz

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2022, 09:02:22 AM »
I dont give a fuck what anyone says this is the fight I want to see. If you don't know who Mairis Briedis is he is the Ring and IBF cruiserweight world champion. His only loss is to current hevayweight champion Alexander Usyk. If you want to see Jake decapitated this is the guy to do it. No real boxer would turn down an opportunity to fight this guy. Of course Jake won't even mention his name.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZRSFU1tpMj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2022, 12:38:11 PM »
A war hero too??!!  How many confirmed kills did you rack up when you were deployed in the war zone?  I bet the enemy soldiers never knew what hit them.  Do you ever get contacted by the government to do secret missions?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2022, 02:53:09 PM »

I think when Karelin looked across the mat and saw he was fighting Curly Howard he got overconfident  :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2022, 05:28:02 PM »
A war hero too??!!  How many confirmed kills did you rack up when you were deployed in the war zone?  I bet the enemy soldiers never knew what hit them.  Do you ever get contacted by the government to do secret missions?

I have posted some of my military records and wrestling trophies I won in Europe wrestling for the Army.  I enlisted in the Army during a time of war. I was deployed to a War zone.  I never said I was a war Hero. But if you are making a list of attributes don’t forget my giant cock

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2022, 05:58:14 PM »
I challenged Bruce Baumgarter a 2 time Olympic Champion at Superheavyweight and a 4 time Olympic medalist to a match at Edinburg University when I was 15 and 120lbs it was the summer before the 1992 Olympics which he won. He refused my challenge.

https://thereaderwiki.com/en/Bruce_Baumgartner

I did actually get to train with "Gumby" Kendall Cross who was an assistant coach at NC in 1995 my freshman year on a daily basis before he won the 1996 Olympics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall_Cross

Good lord. A thread about the very best and legendary Olympic wrestler and within three post you are talking about yourself.

Son, grab a dictionary and look up "narcissistic douche bag." Your picture will be there.
a

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2022, 07:30:36 PM »
Good lord. A thread about the very best and legendary Olympic wrestler and within three post you are talking about yourself.

Son, grab a dictionary and look up "narcissistic douche bag." Your picture will be there.

I am merely responding to other people’s comments I do have a right to defend myself yes? Karelian is legendary but for being a beast he was never the most technical wrestler that would be someone like John Smith.

Karelian was George Foreman not Sugar Ray. He was a giant man juiced out of his mind all the Russians were it was state sponsored for fuck sake

https://news.theopenmat.com/international-wrestling/artur-taymazov-besik-kudukhov-stripped-olympic-medals/59127

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2022, 04:29:37 AM »
I challenged Bruce Baumgarter a 2 time Olympic Champion at Superheavyweight and a 4 time Olympic medalist to a match at Edinburg University when I was 15 and 120lbs it was the summer before the 1992 Olympics which he won. He refused my challenge.

https://thereaderwiki.com/en/Bruce_Baumgartner

I did actually get to train with "Gumby" Kendall Cross who was an assistant coach at NC in 1995 my freshman year on a daily basis before he won the 1996 Olympics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall_Cross

In the same way Tyson Fury would refuse a challenge from a child walking around the supermarket

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2022, 05:49:10 AM »
In the same way Tyson Fury would refuse a challenge from a child walking around the supermarket

I called him out he was on the mat in his shoes he wanted no part of it that is a win by default

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2022, 06:16:04 AM »
I think when Karelin looked across the mat and saw he was fighting Curly Howard he got overconfident  :)

F

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2022, 06:26:31 AM »

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2022, 07:50:44 AM »

ha ha they did fight after all there it is.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2022, 10:06:33 AM »
I thought about calling out Dan Gable to wrestle me when I was 14 but decided not to embarrass him.

Dude was a pussy bigtime.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2022, 06:49:25 PM »

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2022, 06:57:58 PM »
I have posted some of my military records and wrestling trophies I won in Europe wrestling for the Army.  I enlisted in the Army during a time of war. I was deployed to a War zone.  I never said I was a war Hero. But if you are making a list of attributes don’t forget my giant cock
Bro...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2022, 07:03:46 PM »
I bet Karelin is crying onto his keyboard seeing how bhanky hijacked his thread.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2022, 07:36:55 PM »
I called him out he was on the mat in his shoes he wanted no part of it that is a win by default

eature=share