Author Topic: Savage Gym Monster in the Heath Club Today!  (Read 6127 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
sarcasm you puny fuck dont you ever train?you live on these boards and talk shit all day,very sad existence you fuckin skinny homo
R

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
sarcasm you puny f**k dont you ever train?you live on these boards and talk shit all day,very sad existence you fuckin skinny homo
this coming from a guy with 14 inch arms and the complexion of a chemo patient, hahahaha, monster picture of health.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
lol reminds me of Bertil Fox with the 180s.  His cadence was so wrong on that movement hahaha.

Yes, it's too bad he didn't have an expert trainer like you to teach him proper form. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bast175

Re: Savage Gym Monster in the Heath Club Today!
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2006, 12:07:36 AM »
Someone should have taught Bertil not to kill people.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
this coming from a guy with 14 inch arms and the complexion of a chemo patient, hahahaha, monster picture of health.

Haha

gtbro1

• Getbig V

Don't ever talk to the great Sarcasm that way little bitch hahaha

The great sarcasm??? ::)  I'll admit that sarcasm is very funny sometimes,but that doesn't mean you have to worship the guy.I am convinced that a couple of you would gladly lick your wife's shit off of his dick if he told you to;especially MARS. hahahahaha

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

The great sarcasm??? ::)  I'll admit that sarcasm is very funny sometimes,but that doesn't mean you have to worship the guy.I am convinced that a couple of you would gladly lick your wife's shit off of his dick if he told you to;especially MARS. hahahahaha

Are you insulting the great Sarcasm? you know what happend to these who where suicidal just like you hahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Are you insulting the great Sarcasm?

Nope. Just you and the rest of his bitches....but I don't mean that in a bad
           way Mars...I seriously mean that in a good,christian way.hahahaha

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2006, 01:43:42 AM »
You will regret your foolish words you bloated pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2006, 01:52:06 AM »
You will regret your foolish words you bloated pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you upset, Mars ?

hahahaha  ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Are you insulting the great Sarcasm? you know what happend to these who where suicidal just like you hahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha I see you modified your post FROM 4 HOURS AGO, to add a  threat.....I must have really upset you. hahahahaha  meltdown.

but on second thought,
 I supose it could be you had to cut your first post short to  service sarcasm's cock.That would be understandable I supose...because Any good bitch will drop everything when their man orders them to their knees.Mine does. 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
hahahaha I see you modified your post FROM 4 HOURS AGO, to add a  threat.....I must have really upset you. hahahahaha  meltdown.

but on second thought,
 I supose it could be you had to cut your first post short to  service sarcasm's cock.That would be understandable I supose...because Any good bitch will drop everything when their man orders them to their knees.Mine does. 
so you're admitting you're gay then?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

gtbro1

• Getbig V
so you're admitting you're gay then?

No, sarcasm ,I am sorry to disapoint you,but am heterosexual.I am saying Mars worships you,and that he is a little bitch.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
No, sarcasm ,I am sorry to disapoint you,but am heterosexual.I am saying Mars worships you,and that he is a little bitch.

You should worship the Squad too you little tit.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2006, 06:46:57 AM »
saw a 6 foot 225lb. beast of a man with 38 inch love handles and a 42 inch chest do 8 half reps of 110lb. dumbell inclines screaming on every rep, what a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should have give him a spot...ha,ha,ha
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  Nope. Just you and the rest of his bitches....but I don't mean that in a bad
           way Mars...I seriously mean that in a good,christian way.hahahaha

LMFAO...... ;D ;D ;D THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHYT
Get Big, or Die Trying

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

LMFAO...... ;D ;D ;D THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHYT

ok microscopic pecs haha.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2006, 06:59:48 AM »
Normally when I run across a twat like this I'll offer to spot him and then spin around and fart right in his face really loud in the middle of a rep. Either that or I will laugh at them and make fun of their build in front of everyone until they start crying.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
ok microscopic pecs haha.

Stop, you making me laugh,,,ha hah ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bast175

haha ok "Gtbro"

you're gayer than a boyscout troop leader with an insatiable appetite for food and young boys who are trying to get a headstart in learning life's lessons to one day be upstanding husbands and fathers.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2006, 01:08:37 PM »
Hahahaha is that "gtabro12"?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2006, 01:14:48 PM »
Hahahaha is that "gtabro12"?

No, its probably short for "get a bro" for his c-cup manboobs

gtbro1

• Getbig V
haha ok "Gtbro"

you're gayer than a boyscout troop leader with an insatiable appetite for food and young boys who are trying to get a headstart in learning life's lessons to one day be upstanding husbands and fathers.

hahaha this coming from a guy who still lives with mommy,while he prepares for his career of selling pizza at the mall.Bast is still desperately trying to figure out how to disable parental controls on the family computer.hahahaha

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2007, 09:10:26 PM »
saw a 6 foot 225lb. beast of a man with 38 inch love handles and a 42 inch chest do 8 half reps of 110lb. dumbell inclines screaming on every rep, what a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!