Author Topic: Worst movie/actor/actress ?  (Read 12372 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Worst movie/actor/actress ?
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2011, 11:51:35 AM »
Why do I dislike Vin Diesel so very much? I'm definitely not prejudice in any manner.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2011, 11:54:45 AM »
Why do I dislike Vin Diesel so very much? I'm definitely not prejudice in any manner.

Well, his films are terrible and he should be in Pop commercials and that is about it.  :-\ Maybe he was in one of the Killer Klown's.  :D But that would mean he did something good...  :D
D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2011, 12:12:11 PM »
Well, his films are terrible and he should be in Pop commercials and that is about it.  :-\ Maybe he was in one of the Killer Klown's.  :D But that would mean he did something good...  :D
come on doug, have you seen fast 5?  that was as good as an action movie gets right there!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2011, 12:14:41 PM »
come on doug, have you seen fast 5?  that was as good as an action movie gets right there!

I hate Vin Diesel!!  >:( There are some Actors that just fuck up a film for me and Vin Diesel is one of them.  >:( One could argue that when i was in College, all i ever fuckin saw on every girl's dorm room's were fucking posters of him and that stupid ass smug face of his.  :D
D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2011, 12:51:38 PM »
Why did they move this thread and not my Billy the Kid thread...makes no sense. >:( >:( >:(

I don't want my thread in a thread I'd never read  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2011, 01:12:09 PM »
Why did they move this thread and not my Billy the Kid thread...makes no sense. >:( >:( >:(

I don't want my thread in a thread I'd never read  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Americans love to categorize, more than any other culture (movie/music/literature genres, religions, politics and so on...)
Your post is like an invitation to move your thread too  ;)