Author Topic: i get more recovery during a summer workout with a shirt run under cold water  (Read 460 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
and wrap it around my neck and wipe my face with the cold shirt to keep my face cool

i find i recover much faster from set to set rather than consuming a shitload of carbs and water during a workout

i just take my damn shirt and put it under the faucet and turn the water on cold and drench my shirt dripping wet then go outside and continue my reps!!!!

seriously try it!!! regulating that body temp in the summer while working out is key. you want to neglect to keep working out if your just gorging yourself with fluids for more energy. just try dumping water on your face with a wet t-shirt

this frees up more muscular energy. you dont waste calories on just trying to keep cool  naturally without a wet t-shirt on your neck or your head
A

MikMaq

Your a motherfucking genius they should send you to college. 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Your a motherfucking genius they should send you to college. 8)

its impossible to stay cool enough during summer workouts outside or in a gym with crappy ac. you need to run that tshirt in cold water and put it on your face and neck you feel 100 times better
A