Author Topic: Who will root for M Vick?  (Read 13655 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Who will root for M Vick?
« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2009, 08:45:50 AM »
If he ever gets back to the NFL.

Are you ready to look past his heinous acts for the sake of yelling

"Go Team"?

I feel there will be some big old, corn-fed, Nebraskan linemen and linebackers who will be looking to take his knees out...and that is being kind.

The world would be no poorer without him.

Thoughts?

I think people are making a way bigger deal of this than it really was, mainly due to all the sentimental dog owners out there.  If he had shot a deer or a turkey, or tortured some poor fish by putting a hook through its mouth, hauling it out of the water, and letting it suffocate, everything would be fine.  But because this was cute furry dogs, it's somehow different?  Look, dogfighting is against the law, he got caught, and he did his time. But seriously... he didn't commit armed robery... he didn't rape someone... he didn't kill anyone, yet the public acts like he's a child mollester or something.  Move on, people.   ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2009, 08:58:03 AM »
Stallworth kills a man that was Jay walking and should not have been going across the road where he did. Stallworth has been remorseful and took responsibility for his actions.

Vick on the other hand got caught doing his deed and would still be doing it today if he had not been shutdown. He was not sorry for what he was doing, he was sorry he got caught. Low Life scum that should have had the same thing done to him that he did to his dogs..

I agree about vick, but you don't stallworth would still be driving buzzed? When you get caught at anything it usually isn't the first time you've done it...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #177 on: June 27, 2009, 09:10:33 AM »

I think people are making a way bigger deal of this than it really was, mainly due to all the sentimental dog owners out there.  If he had shot a deer or a turkey, or tortured some poor fish by putting a hook through its mouth, hauling it out of the water, and letting it suffocate, everything would be fine.  But because this was cute furry dogs, it's somehow different?  Look, dogfighting is against the law, he got caught, and he did his time. But seriously... he didn't commit armed robery... he didn't rape someone... he didn't kill anyone, yet the public acts like he's a child mollester or something.  Move on, people.   ::)
I actually completely agree with "Goatballs."  :o
!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2009, 09:25:54 AM »

They're working under two delusions Goat: Pets can feel/express love and have souls, but other animals do not. They have the right to decide which animals have the ability to love and possess souls.

There's no point arguing with petwits.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2009, 02:03:50 PM »
haha, I flipped off some douche wearing a vick jersey today......surprisingly he was standing at a bus stop.....haha

body88

« Reply #180 on: June 27, 2009, 02:27:05 PM »
They're working under two delusions Goat: Pets can feel/express love and have souls, but other animals do not. They have the right to decide which animals have the ability to love and possess souls.

You're not even arguing the correct point intelligently.  Your post above is proof that you have no idea what you're talking about.  Tell me exactly why people are so angry over this issue?  Lastly, have you read the case?  Doubtful.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: June 27, 2009, 03:17:10 PM »
You're not even arguing the correct point intelligently.  Your post above is proof that you have no idea what you're talking about.  Tell me exactly why people are so angry over this issue?  Lastly, have you read the case?  Doubtful.

There is no last word on this AF88. :)

Vick broke the law and was punished. No more, no less. Neither you or any other geeks, who believe only certain animals have the capacity to feel/give love, really have a right to punish him further.

Sure, you people have the right to an opinion and strong feelings, regardless of how stupid. Just don't confuse opinion with fact. :)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: June 27, 2009, 03:21:05 PM »
Sarah Palin shoots/kills moose, wolves  =  VP nominee
M. Vick fights/kills dogs   =   criminal

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #183 on: June 27, 2009, 03:30:45 PM »

so you think a turkey or a fish can love a human being like a dog can ::)

E
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 27, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »
so you think a turkey or a fish can love a human being like a dog can ::)

E

I don't believe any of them can love a human, LOL!

That's some gay shit, E.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #185 on: June 27, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »
I don't believe any of them can love a human, LOL!

That's some gay shit, E.

than you've never had a dog

and everything is gay to you, that's the mind of a gay man :P

E
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 27, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »
than you've never had a dog

and everything is gay to you, that's the mind of a gay man :P

E

Another homo, your life partner or whatever could water, walk, feed and pet your dog* with the same results.

Get over yourself. :)

*Poor thing probably has some Levronesqe name, LOL!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #187 on: June 27, 2009, 03:45:44 PM »
Another homo, your life partner or whatever could water, walk, feed and pet your dog* with the same results.

Get over yourself. :)

*Poor thing probably has some Levronesqe name, LOL!

so you haven't had a dog?  or did you just use it for dog fighting?

dog fighting is all a part of your 'culture' eh homey ::)

E
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: June 27, 2009, 03:48:58 PM »
so you haven't had a dog?  or did you just use it for dog fighting?

dog fighting is all a part of your 'culture' eh homey ::)

E

There are some retards who do that shit. I wouldn't harm an animal but don't have the tendency to anthropomorphize.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #189 on: June 27, 2009, 04:05:40 PM »
There are some retards who do that shit. I wouldn't harm an animal but don't have the tendency to anthropomorphize.

There you go again using big words that Earl doesn't understand in an attempt to make his brain implode.  Bad Jake, bad!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #190 on: June 27, 2009, 04:16:51 PM »
haha anybody can use a "big word" on the net to appear intelligent, when they aren't

no intelligent human being would compare a dog to a fish ::)

you see that shrink yet "goatboy"?  you know you need one ;) 

E
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 27, 2009, 04:39:13 PM »

There you go again using big words that Earl doesn't understand in an attempt to make his brain implode.  Bad Jake, bad!  >:(

Sorry Goat. You're right and I hate to admit it, LOL!

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

There are some retards who do that shit. I wouldn't harm an animal but don't have the tendency to put human qualities with non-human things.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #192 on: June 27, 2009, 04:48:22 PM »
can a cow be kept as a pet in your home?

E

hell, yeah fre milk, straight from the tap...

The idiot who said it was in "our culture" is a dipshit...Because there are plenty of rednecks that fight dogs, there is a popular redneck dogfighting board, i forgot the name, I think gamedog, or something...I would class dog fighting as a Southern, and lower class type of time, rather than race. Kinda like how cock-fighting is more of a Latin American and Phillipines thing (But now a getbig thing ;)). More so the Spanish influence.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #193 on: June 27, 2009, 04:52:43 PM »
Sure, you do. It's a human thing, unless you're a sociopath, etc. Totally natural to project our humanity on all what we see. Does a schmoe app overwrite a human app?  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #194 on: June 27, 2009, 04:56:00 PM »
Sure, you do. It's a human thing, unless you're a sociopath, etc.

or a retard :)

E
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #195 on: June 27, 2009, 05:01:24 PM »
or a retard :)

E
LOL. Well, there's that, too.   ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 27, 2009, 05:01:57 PM »
Sure, you do. It's a human thing, unless you're a sociopath, etc. Totally natural to project our humanity on all what we see. Does a schmoe app overwrite a human app?  ;D

Chimps,

We've gone most of the thread without calling Earl a Levronite schmoe. Why start now?  :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #197 on: June 27, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »
Chimps,

We've gone most of the thread without calling Earl a Levronite schmoe. Why start now?  :)

actually it's a miracle you've gone most of this thread without using the word 'schmoe'

better start using it more, you know the more you use it the less likely people will think you actually are one ;)

E
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #198 on: June 27, 2009, 05:11:51 PM »
Chimps,

LOL. Were the Levronites one of the ten lost tribes of Israel? My Jewish history a bit rusty.   :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: June 27, 2009, 05:21:24 PM »
LOL. Were the Levronites one of the ten lost tribes of Israel? My Jewish history a bit rusty.   :D

It's a little known sect Moses left in the desert. He was able to forgive the golden calf but couldn't abide those who made an idol of Levrone's nutsack. :)