Author Topic: Who will root for M Vick?  (Read 13652 times)

body88

Re: Who will root for M Vick?
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2009, 06:09:45 PM »
Facts of the case? The guy wasn't found guilty of torturing puppies was he? He was found guilty of fundiing dog fighting... THAT is the fact.

You can say he copped a plea or whatever, but if they had all of that on him, do you think they'd just let it walk? If you do, then they are no better because they had proof he did something and didn't charge him for it.

Now... As far as the rest is concerned... the bottom line is that one is a human life (or rather 2) and the other is a bunch of dogs.

I like dogs... dogs are great... I wouldn't kill them or do any of that shit, but in the end, they are a sub class compared to human beings... That's a fact.

Feigning remorse is bullshit... Stallworth doesn't give a shit or else he wouldn't have DRIVEN DRUNK... He made a conscious effort. If you commit a felony under the influence of alcohol and you murder someone, you can't use the excuse it's because you were drunk. That's a fact.

They are dogs... They ARE lower life forms and you fucking hippies are ridiculous.

1.) I've read the case through and through. Vick was guilty of all the things that I mentioned.  He coped a plea, which does not change the facts of the case.

2.) I'm not comparing what Vick did to the Stallworth case, because as I said: it's apples and oranges and comparing the two is foolish.

3.) If I'm a hippie because I think it's wrong for a NFL star (a millionaire and public icon) to torture and harm defenseless animals then I guess that makes me a hippie.  People like you just don't get it.  Just because a dog is not human, that does not make it ok to torture it for kicks.  Anyone with intelligence and compasion knows that.  Lastly, you don't even understand why people are so upset over what happened, do you? Everyone would agree that the life of a dog is not as important as the life of a human....that's a fact. However,  the reason people are so upset over this issue is because Vick showed he is a evil man with no heart, no intelligence and zero compasion for living creatures.  He took joy in the pain and suffering of a creature that is virtually defensless against a full grown human.  Regardless of the animal, torturing and abusing anything that does not have the intelligence or warwithall to stop your actions (or to know what you are about to do to them) is inhumane and the mark of a true piece of shit.  The worst part is he took joy in it all.  Fuck Vick, let him rot.

Btw, since Stallworth was not convicted of murder does that make the man he killed come back to life?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2009, 06:13:36 PM »
1.) I've read the case through and through. Vick was guilty of all the things that I mentioned.  He coped a plea, which does not change the facts of the case.

2.) I'm not comparing what Vick did to the Stallworth case, because as I said: it's apples and oranges and comparing the two is foolish.

3.) If I'm a hippie because I think it's wrong for a NFL star (a millionaire and public icon) to torture and harm defenseless animals then I guess that makes me a hippie.  People like you just don't get it.  Just because a dog is not human, that does not make it ok to torture it for kicks.  Anyone with intelligence and compasion knows that.  Lastly, you don't even understand why people are so upset over what happened, do you? Everyone would agree that the life of a dog is not as important as the life of a human....that's a fact. However,  the reason people are so upset over this issue is because Vick showed he is a evil man with no heart, no intelligence and zero compasion for living creatures.  He took joy in the pain and suffering of a creature that is virtually defensless against a full grown human.  Regardless of the animal, torturing and abusing anything that does not have the intelligence or warwithall to stop your actions (or to know what you are about to do to them) is inhumane and the mark of a true piece of shit.  The worst part is he took joy in it all.  Fuck Vick, let him rot.
Btw, since Stallworth was not convicted of murder does that make the man he killed come back to life?

fucking damn straight

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2009, 07:30:08 PM »
The whole dog thing is stupid anyways.

Having them as pets is fine but thinking everyone has to give a shit about them is gay. He's an ass but the dogs were his property.

People who eat meat, fish, horse, buffalo, bison, ostrich, tuna, pigs and everything else but have magically decided pet animals are special.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2009, 07:47:22 PM »

Fucking liberals.

We know that our system of 'justice'  ::) is bullshit, but it is what it is, and he did time for his crime, so now it's over.  No one is under any obligation to forgive him, but the man does have the right to go out and earn a living. 

If he can play football well enough to get a job in the NFL, more power to him.  If some pitbull-loving safety wants to lay the wood on him as payback for Fido, so be it.  Big hits are part of the game and sometimes, they're personal.

body88

« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2009, 07:54:42 PM »
The whole dog thing is stupid anyways.

Having them as pets is fine but thinking everyone has to give a shit about them is gay. He's an ass but the dogs were his property.

People who eat meat, fish, horse, buffalo, bison, ostrich, tuna, pigs and everything else but have magically decided pet animals are special.

Another person who misses the point.  Please, think a little.  Dog's are called man's best friend for a reason.  For the tenth time, it's not about the importance of a dog compared to humans or other animals....it's about Mick Vick TORTURING and MUTILATING his dogs for recreation. It was nothing to Vick to hang a dog for losing a fight.  How about throwing family pets in the ring with fighting dogs for a laugh?  You ever see a dog get it's guts ripped out when it's still alive?  I'm sure Vick has.

Doc, let's say you're out in your backyard doing your activities for the day and you notice your neighbor beating his dog to death with a stick.  He can't see you and after he kills the dog you notice that the man has no remorse for his actions and even takes a call on his cellphone in a joyful and upbeat tone.  Lets say this guy has a small child that is friends with your daughter. Would you worry about your neighbors child and would you let your daughter go over to his house to play unattended?  It's just a dog right?  It's his property, right?  You're not concerned with the mental makeup of a person who could do soemthing like that right Doc?

Would you worry about that person and would you let you daughter go to his house unsupervised? Yes or no?  Just answer the ? yes or no....

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2009, 08:10:23 PM »
Fucking liberals.

We know that our system of 'justice'  ::) is bullshit, but it is what it is, and he did time for his crime, so now it's over.  No one is under any obligation to forgive him, but the man does have the right to go out and earn a living. 

If he can play football well enough to get a job in the NFL, more power to him.  If some pitbull-loving safety wants to lay the wood on him as payback for Fido, so be it.  Big hits are part of the game and sometimes, they're personal.

I agree with you that libs are insipid

But I disagree with him being able to play again
that is a privilidge
not a right
IMO

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2009, 08:40:34 PM »
Another person who misses the point.  Please, think a little.  Dog's are called man's best friend for a reason.  For the tenth time, it's not about the importance of a dog compared to humans or other animals....it's about Mick Vick TORTURING and MUTILATING his dogs for recreation. It was nothing to Vick to hang a dog for losing a fight.  How about throwing family pets in the ring with fighting dogs for a laugh?  You ever see a dog get it's guts ripped out when it's still alive?  I'm sure Vick has.

Doc, let's say you're out in your backyard doing your activities for the day and you notice your neighbor beating his dog to death with a stick.  He can't see you and after he kills the dog you notice that the man has no remorse for his actions and even takes a call on his cellphone in a joyful and upbeat tone.  Lets say this guy has a small child that is friends with your daughter. Would you worry about your neighbors child and would you let your daughter go over to his house to play unattended?  It's just a dog right?  It's his property, right?  You're not concerned with the mental makeup of a person who could do soemthing like that right Doc?

Would you worry about that person and would you let you daughter go to his house unsupervised? Yes or no?  Just answer the ? yes or no....

I wouldn't let my kid ride in a car with Stallworth either or go over to his house... So what's your point?

body88

« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2009, 09:02:28 PM »
I wouldn't let my kid ride in a car with Stallworth either or go over to his house... So what's your point?

Why did you avoid my post that I wrote to you, and what are you talking about?  Where is the Stallworth connection in my post?  You have Stallworth on the brain my friend  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2009, 09:28:18 PM »
You're an idiot and don't understand the southern culture... It's a way of life down there. Moron.

so all southern people are dumb fucks that don't value the innocence, warmth and love of a dog?

E
E

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2009, 03:51:14 AM »
so all southern people are dumb fucks that don't value the innocence, warmth and love of a dog?

E

and they have no teeth

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2009, 05:54:58 AM »
So much for our vicious owning. Jesus. Thanks body88 for getting the point across. You are not a human being worthy of life if you torture, kill, mutilate, or harm an animal for profit.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2009, 06:33:21 AM »

3.) If I'm a hippie because I think it's wrong for a NFL star (a millionaire and public icon) to torture and harm defenseless animals then I guess that makes me a hippie.  People like you just don't get it.  Just because a dog is not human, that does not make it ok to torture it for kicks.  Anyone with intelligence and compasion knows that.  Lastly, you don't even understand why people are so upset over what happened, do you? Everyone would agree that the life of a dog is not as important as the life of a human....that's a fact. However,  the reason people are so upset over this issue is because Vick showed he is a evil man with no heart, no intelligence and zero compasion for living creatures.  He took joy in the pain and suffering of a creature that is virtually defensless against a full grown human.  Regardless of the animal, torturing and abusing anything that does not have the intelligence or warwithall to stop your actions (or to know what you are about to do to them) is inhumane and the mark of a true piece of shit.  The worst part is he took joy in it all.  Fuck Vick, let him rot.

x2

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2009, 06:35:05 AM »
fuck you

way of life my ass

ingrate

what is there to understand?

I understand physics and chemistry

but I don't understand a culture of slack-jawed, drooling misanthropes

and I am a moron?

check yourself
fore ya wreck yerself
holla

wow, melt down! BAAAAAABOOOOOOMMMMMMM
X

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2009, 06:50:53 AM »
People who harm animals are sick rat fucks...this isnt a conservative or liberal issue, those who think it is are fucking idiots. It's about basic humanity and the understanding that we as humans have a responsibility to look after animals who have no conception of morals in the way that we do.

Vick did his time, if the law allows him, let him play again. His reputation is ruined and Im sure he's gonna get booed every stadium he goes.

end of story

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2009, 06:57:26 AM »
People who harm animals are sick rat fucks...this isnt a conservative or liberal issue, those who think it is are fucking idiots. It's about basic humanity and the understanding that we as humans have a responsibility to look after animals who have no conception of morals in the way that we do.

Vick did his time, if the law allows him, let him play again. His reputation is ruined and Im sure he's gonna get booed every stadium he goes.

end of story

don't sell short the ignorance and buck-toothed dumbass factors that go into being a denizen of the south in USA

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2009, 08:05:15 AM »
Vick did his time so let him play. So many folk here criticize members of the black community for being on welfare, so why do you want to see another individual become statistic? Let him play, if PETA protests, well let them throw as dead animal carcases as they want. The guy need a way to provide for his family and himself.

He's probably already made more money than the majority of people do their entire lifetimes.  He could have taken that income and invested in treasuries and CD's and lived well into retirement.  Instead he "invested" in a death house for dogs. 

If he needs work, give him a job at the sanitation department.  Why does he need to be a sports celebrity?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2009, 08:10:40 AM »
He's probably already made more money than the majority of people do their entire lifetimes.  He could have taken that income and invested in treasuries and CD's and lived well into retirement.  Instead he "invested" in a death house for dogs. 

If he needs work, give him a job at the sanitation department.  Why does he need to be a sports celebrity?

he should have studied finance while in 'college' :-\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2009, 08:12:19 AM »
If he ever gets back to the NFL.

Are you ready to look past his heinous acts for the sake of yelling

"Go Team"?

I feel there will be some big old, corn-fed, Nebraskan linemen and linebackers who will be looking to take his knees out...and that is being kind.

The world would be no poorer without him.

Thoughts?
I wish him well. He never should have done ANY jail time.
!

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2009, 08:16:14 AM »
It's something like 70% of felons return to prison. Vick isn't going to give up the gangster lifestyle because of an 18 month sentence. His NFL career is obviously not more important than acting like a gangstar.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2009, 08:19:37 AM »
'
yes
Obama should make a position for him in his cabinet :(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2009, 08:20:13 AM »

:'( :-*

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2009, 08:20:25 AM »
'
yes
Obama should make a position for him in his cabinet :(
This makes no sense.
!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2009, 08:27:01 AM »

end of story

Agreed on letting him play again, provided he can do the job.  If that keeps fans and corporate sponsors away, and it negatively impacts a team's bottom line, then most owners would probably let him go. 

On the dog...

Recent case (long my judge shows) - a pit bull breaks out of its yard, then breaks into the yards of two different neighbors, killing a Jack Russell terrier at one house and a chihuahua at another. 

Should the guilty pit bull be given a lethal dose of anesthesia, shot, or beaten to death?

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2009, 08:27:12 AM »

He was running an illegal gambling operation that involved the mutilation and torture of dogs, how are you so blind? He ABSOLUTELY deserved to go to jail.

Nevermind, what I meant to say was:
"ID JUSS SUM DOGS"

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2009, 08:27:34 AM »
This makes no sense.

sarcasm, directed at your digusting statement