Author Topic: All baseball teams should be suspended if players test positive for steroids.  (Read 2325 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Manny Ramirez took an illegal drug - he was suspended, but of course, none of his doctors, coaches or anyone on the Dodgers knew about it.  I think the whole Dodger team should be suspended, their entire wins changed to losses, and they should forfeit every game played with Manny. After all, he took an illegal drug - dont tell me they didnt know about it.

Same with A-Rod's team, and many others. We need to take a stance on steroids in baseball.  Only 102 players were cited for steroids, out of hundreds. Right. Get them all out - the 40% or more. In fact, stop baseball immediately. We don't need a sport with drugs in it.

Then we go after football, and basketball.

Sounds stupid, huh.  Well, that is what one overzealous person who is against steroids is proclaiming in his zealous slance.  In fact, some people are claiming that caffeine also should be banned soon for it is a stimulant too.

Jeez

Look how many stars, that were actually even tested (on the right day of course), that baseball finally tried to cover up. Get real.

Baseball's all time home run leader, who will eventually be A-Rod, won't be in the Hall. He tested positive for steroids.

Baseball's single season home run leader, Barry Lamar Bonds, won't be in the Hall. He is the face of steroids in this era, an impressive feat considering Cansenco wrote books about his own use.

The man who broke the single season record held by Roger Maris won't be in the Hall, even if he did joint he 500 home run club. Mark McGwire refused to answer questions about his steroid use to congress, and that's all it takes these days.

The man who has more 60+ home run seasons than any other man ever, Sammy Sosa, won't be in the Hall of Fame. His "No English" routine in front of congress didn't earn him any brownie points with the voters.

One of the rare men to have compiled 3,000 hits and 500 home runs, Rafael Palmeiro won't be in the Hall. He answered the questions Congress had for him, and even made us all beleive him. Then he testes positive and broke our hearts.

The winningest right handed pitcher of all time, Roger Clemens won't be in the Hall. His wins, his K's, and his records mean nothing after Brian McNamee and George Mitchell tore them down.

The Hall will be devoid of several former MVP's, like Miguel Tejada, Jason Giambi, and of course Barry and Sammy. It will be missing half a dozen or so Cy Youngs.

And only one thing seems certain. There's 102 names left on that list we haven't heard yet, and the Hall will be missing a few more guys before it's over.

razzle

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
Who cares?????????? Really????

Baseball is not even a real sport and people have been taking drugs for over 100 years.
Legalize all drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Manny Ramirez took an illegal drug - he was suspended, but of course, none of his doctors, coaches or anyone on the Dodgers knew about it.  I think the whole Dodger team should be suspended, their entire wins changed to losses, and they should forfeit every game played with Manny. After all, he took an illegal drug - dont tell me they didnt know about it.

Same with A-Rod's team, and many others. We need to take a stance on steroids in baseball.  Only 102 players were cited for steroids, out of hundreds. Right. Get them all out - the 40% or more. In fact, stop baseball immediately. We don't need a sport with drugs in it.

Then we go after football, and basketball.

Sounds stupid, huh.  Well, that is what one overzealous person who is against steroids is proclaiming in his zealous slance.  In fact, some people are claiming that caffeine also should be banned soon for it is a stimulant too.

Jeez

Look how many stars, that were actually even tested (on the right day of course), that baseball finally tried to cover up. Get real.

meltdown.
Ron: "I am lazy."

mass 04

• Getbig V
Ever team has players on gear. If they suspended the whole team, there would be no one to play.

razzle

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
Very true. It's a part of life.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
This all boils down to soccer moms and their stupid snot-nosed kids.  They're all deathly afraid that their brat will start taking "evil" steroids. 

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
baseball is for fatass'd lazy bastards anyway

stand around with your mouth full of 'seeds', hit balls, and spit alot = baseball sum'd up

I dont think HCG made anyone hit balls better

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
This all boils down to soccer moms and their stupid snot-nosed kids.  They're all deathly afraid that their brat will start taking "evil" steroids. 

would you let your kid take steroids?
Deep Tissue Massage

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

Baseball is not even a real sport and people have been taking drugs for over 100 years.
NOW!

/thread.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

I wouldn't try to make them illegal for everyone else because I couldn't control my own brat.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego

I wouldn't try to make them illegal for everyone else because I couldn't control my own brat.

yea like when they put that Taylor Hutton fck on Zoloft then he off's himself and they find an empty bottle of mexican deca....I couldnt control my crazy fckn kid so I blame AAS

--right before that idiot 'hanged' himself they caught him with a laptop he stole from someone after they got back from the airport, anxiety and depression on Zoloft can be a bitch!!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Sports like boxing, K1, MMA, American Football, Soccer, Rugby, Cycling, etc, are deeply merged into to steroid usage. Powerlifters, bbers and strongmen aren't the only ones taking steroids... ;)
S

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
RONs baseball team must suck

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
First Place Texas Rangers.

Hereford

• Getbig V
Pro sports are for entertainment. If steriods makes the players a little faster, jump a little higher... whatever, then let them do -roids.

Who really cares? Fighting against steroids in pro sports is like forcing restictor plates in NASCAR. Why hinder the potential of the players?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
ALL BBERS should be  suspended if they test positive for steroids.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I prefer booze.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Pro sports are for entertainment. If steriods makes the players a little faster, jump a little higher... whatever, then let them do -roids.

Who really cares? Fighting against steroids in pro sports is like forcing restictor plates in NASCAR. Why hinder the potential of the players?

This entire thread is ridiculous. If teams got suspended, MLB would go bankrupt and the fans would go nuts. 

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.

No one wants to see a toss-up between Vince Goodrum, Billy Gunz, and Jocelyn Pelletier for the Mr. O.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

NOW!

i agree all drugs should be legalized, but i wonder what you consider a sport?
F

lax

• Getbig IV

so Ky you will quit competing then?

and paco?????

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
baseball is for fatass'd lazy bastards anyway

stand around with your mouth full of 'seeds', hit balls, and spit alot = baseball sum'd up

I dont think HCG made anyone hit balls better
               let's see you stand there with a bat and hit a 100 mph fastball or a 92 mph curve or a slider, probably a 65 mph knuckleball would look fast to you.
F

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
No one wants to see a toss-up between Vince Goodrum, Billy Gunz, and Jocelyn Pelletier for the Mr. O.

I would certainly make for great discussion on getbig though.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
               don't laugh a lot of parents do and when they go psycho and kill themselves they blame canseco. right after mark mac got caught with andro in his locker some little guy with a kid came into gnc and wanted what mark mcqwire was taking for his kid....
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sports like boxing, K1, MMA, American Football, Soccer, Rugby, Cycling, etc, are deeply merged into to steroid usage. Powerlifters, bbers and strongmen aren't the only ones taking steroids... ;)
                hey what about the nba? don't forget them.
F