Author Topic: Milos trains Johnnie Jackson for 2008 Ironman !(pics of Jan 10,2008)  (Read 32554 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Milos trains Johnnie Jackson for 2008 Ironman !
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2007, 01:18:41 PM »
how do you know it works for him. maybe traps would be much bigger if he did them strict with less weight?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2007, 01:19:41 PM »
how do you know it works for him. maybe traps would be much bigger if he did them strict with less weight?
you're traps aren't exactly small yourself stud.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2007, 08:46:19 PM »
Milos so when ARE U COMPETING DAMNT!!!!!!

I know your lean as fuck, STEP ONSTAGE DAMNT!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2007, 08:54:29 PM »
Im with you flex. milos is the man. met jj once too and he seemed like a good guy. nothing but love for both of them, happy holidays kids!!!!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2008, 10:25:12 PM »
 Johnnie Jackson's new pics ,January 10 2008

(Thanks to Milos)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Re: Milos trains Johnnie Jackson for 2008 Ironman !(pics of Jan 10,2008)
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2008, 10:32:10 PM »
Wow milos is looking old and pale. And I don't mean to knock the guy but he doesn't look very good there  :-\

Thanks for the photos musclecenter, much appreciated.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2008, 10:34:39 PM »
How does Milos still use the Golds Gym name inside his gym  Isn;t it called Koloseum Gym

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2008, 10:36:20 PM »
Well good luck in the fall and late summer shows johnny, cos u definetely arent ready judging from these pics for the ironman.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2008, 10:46:16 PM »
Wow milos is looking old and pale. And I don't mean to knock the guy but he doesn't look very good there  :-\

Was thinking that too. Again i too am not hating on Milos, i think he is a good bloke, but maybe he has been sick or something ???
No doubt about it...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2008, 10:55:41 PM »
So let me get this straight, you can lift ultra light weight, take a ton of drugs, and still get huge?  Honestly, I'd love to see those light weight workouts on someone who is natural.  They would barely grow.  It's always some drugged up fucker pressing 135lbs on shoulder press telling himself he's working on the "mind muscle" connection.  Oh man. ::)
I don't doubt you get exhausted lifting 20lbs 50x, but really, you're not hitting the fast twitch fibers with those routines, which is mostly what you're looking for in bodybuilding.
Milos is probably training natural now.  It's no cakewalk.  Even with great genetics, most pros are so acustomed to drug gains, they are lost without them. ;)
N

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2008, 11:18:07 PM »
It's a shame that some people here don't know that first fucking thing about how to lift weights to grow. I swear, I would hold a free seminar just to give some of these people a clue so they would stop spinning their wheels.

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2008, 11:19:25 PM »
Well good luck in the fall and late summer shows johnny, cos u definetely arent ready judging from these pics for the ironman.

Quoted for prosperity.

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2008, 11:27:34 PM »
Quoted for prosperity.

Not to be too much of a dick, but I think you meant "posterity"  ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2008, 11:30:42 PM »

Not to sound ignorant, but is that due to cocaine and oxycontin, steroid use, or just natural aging?  I am not stating that Milos is a REC drug user as Nasser asserts, but are his current facial features indicative of abuse of those types of drugs?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2008, 11:50:53 PM »
Not to sound ignorant, but is that due to cocaine and oxycontin, steroid use, or just natural aging?  I am not stating that Milos is a REC drug user as Nasser asserts, but are his current facial features indicative of abuse of those types of drugs?

I bet it's more the stress from Nasser's interview that has caused him many sleepless nights.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2008, 11:53:10 PM »
I honestly think so. Seriously the man looks flushed, sunken, and pale. Skinnier than usual. And he's usually a decent looking guy. And now all the sudden he looks like shit. And i'm not 'flaming' just stating what I see here.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2008, 12:51:23 AM »

I think Milos is yet to recover from those "allegations" made by Nasser.
I am a mini beast

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2008, 02:34:42 AM »

I think Milos is yet to recover from those "allegations" made by Nasser.

And then Hide spills over and sends the DEA on his ass...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2008, 03:36:47 AM »

Yeah. Almost scare... He got old very drasticaly..

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2008, 04:27:48 AM »
It's a shame that some people here don't know that first fucking thing about how to lift weights to grow. I swear, I would hold a free seminar just to give some of these people a clue so they would stop spinning their wheels.

are you referring to something specific or just in general

can you give an example?
Here comes the money shot

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2008, 04:47:17 AM »
I have also noticed in a lot of the more recent photos that Milos looks extremely pale, clammy and has big black rings around his eyes..

I think he should have a Liver and kidney function test. I'm not hating. I'm perfectly happy to say that he is a naturally good looking guy..he just hasn't looked well in his last photos..not well at all.
O

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2008, 05:34:59 AM »
So let me get this straight, you can lift ultra light weight, take a ton of drugs, and still get huge?  Honestly, I'd love to see those light weight workouts on someone who is natural.  They would barely grow.  It's always some drugged up fucker pressing 135lbs on shoulder press telling himself he's working on the "mind muscle" connection.  Oh man. ::)
I don't doubt you get exhausted lifting 20lbs 50x, but really, you're not hitting the fast twitch fibers with those routines, which is mostly what you're looking for in bodybuilding.
Milos is probably training natural now.  It's no cakewalk.  Even with great genetics, most pros are so acustomed to drug gains, they are lost without them. ;)

if it wasn't for the ragging on jonnie for using roids I'd agree with alot of this post.

first, I'd love to see a regular natural guy go through these workouts, just in general...not everyone has the resource to train under the watchful eye of Milos ;D

first, being a lifetime natty guy and training as long as I have I think I've learned a thing or two...now I ain't claiming to be milos but I don't think the average, everyday natural guy can workout in this manner and make much progress and I think you have to be able to concentrate on the muscle your training but improving your mind muscle connection isn't really gonna get it done.

long, marathon workouts done in this manner and with the frequency they're using wouldn't be very productive for joe average natural guy.  Heavy ass weights, lots of rest, low volume and monitoring your recovery can work for almost everyone....IMO. 8)
nasser=piece of shit

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2008, 05:46:21 AM »
its been over a year now trying to hire you for advice no luck in hearing back :-(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2008, 05:46:46 AM »
if it wasn't for the ragging on jonnie for using roids I'd agree with alot of this post.

first, I'd love to see a regular natural guy go through these workouts, just in general...not everyone has the resource to train under the watchful eye of Milos ;D

first, being a lifetime natty guy and training as long as I have I think I've learned a thing or two...now I ain't claiming to be milos but I don't think the average, everyday natural guy can workout in this manner and make much progress and I think you have to be able to concentrate on the muscle your training but improving your mind muscle connection isn't really gonna get it done.

long, marathon workouts done in this manner and with the frequency they're using wouldn't be very productive for joe average natural guy.  Heavy ass weights, lots of rest, low volume and monitoring your recovery can work for almost everyone....IMO. 8)

Agreed - folks are lucky that stuff like Dogcrapp, among other "principles", got popular.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2008, 06:02:40 AM »
And then Hide spills over and sends the DEA on his ass...

to make things worse, he also found out that Johnnie did tap Milamar as well.. Just that she wasn't impressed with Johnnie as his penis wasn't as big as his traps
I am a mini beast