Author Topic: 50mg dbol  (Read 11471 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
50mg dbol
« on: March 30, 2010, 04:27:33 PM »
Ok had a buddy come up to me ask said he got some 50mg pink square shaped dbols that are 50mg and have 50 stampedo n one side and BD on the other (i am assuming british dragon).  Now I remember reading somewhere that dbol comes on 5 or 10mg and the british dragon dbol was in 5mg and pink.  So i thought it might be anadrol b/c that comes in 50mg but in llywelden's book it says any BD androl thats not green and has the snake on it is faked. 

Now i have heard that some UGL have made 50mg dbol but have never came accross any and i told my buddy it sounds fake to me but he swears his hook up is legit and so i thought i would ask the pros on here what they thought.  I would upload pics but i cant figure out how and the pics are too big to post anyways. 
First Rock

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: 50mg dbol
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 04:41:58 PM »
Its probably british dragon 50mg dbol tabs...I took them a couple years back and mine were legit

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »
were they stamped the same way as i described?
First Rock

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 04:59:57 PM »
Yes they were small pink squares...one side said bd and the other said 50...I got mine like 3 years ago though I'm not sure if those are even still being made...mine were legit

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 07:54:36 PM »
thanks i will let my boy know that at least somebody else has seen them.  this is the thing i hate about the game man you never know whats real or fake sometimes....
First Rock

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 07:56:46 PM »
Know your source and you won't hav a prob

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 10:01:13 PM »
thanks i will let my boy know that at least somebody else has seen them.  this is the thing i hate about the game man you never know whats real or fake sometimes....

Just stick with reputable brands.  The only dbol I use now is Jelfa Metanabol and Danabol DS.  The former is probably the best fucking hg dbol I've used. 

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 07:45:00 AM »
Just stick with reputable brands.  The only dbol I use now is Jelfa Metanabol and Danabol DS.  The former is probably the best fucking hg dbol I've used. 

Danabol DS (blue harts) are the boom!
All Gas!

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 11:32:27 AM »
ya i have thrown a lot on from the blue hearts
First Rock

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 12:25:22 PM »
Know your source and you won't hav a prob
absolutely. every single brand out there, that has been out there a while, has been faked, counterfeited, and probably even had a few bad batches. knowing that the source your using is legit is the best thing you can do for your body mind and wallet

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 09:46:27 PM »
absolutely. every single brand out there, that has been out there a while, has been faked, counterfeited, and probably even had a few bad batches. knowing that the source your using is legit is the best thing you can do for your body mind and wallet

Galenika test-e has never been faked ever! I have talked to sources out of Europe who have said this as well it WAS ONLY UNDERDOSED NEVER FAKED!
Luckily I have a friend who can check my galenikas for me anyways ;D
Everything else ifs very hard to tell if fake...A few others like caspian tamin heard are good and stuff but if you try to get fancy you get into trouble. (my friend and I are possibly running fake test as we speak that we thought was "superior to galenikas" which was about twice the price as well......haha what a dumb fucking mistake   :'(
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 06:01:50 AM »
Don't be fooled....ICN has fakes too

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 09:46:40 AM »

Galenika test-e has never been faked ever! I have talked to sources out of Europe who have said this as well it WAS ONLY UNDERDOSED NEVER FAKED!
Luckily I have a friend who can check my galenikas for me anyways ;D
Everything else ifs very hard to tell if fake...A few others like caspian tamin heard are good and stuff but if you try to get fancy you get into trouble. (my friend and I are possibly running fake test as we speak that we thought was "superior to galenikas" which was about twice the price as well......haha what a dumb fucking mistake   :'(

I don't know who told you Testovirons were superior to ICN's........there are way more fake testovirons out there than ICNs.  But yes ICN's have and are faked.  Just not nearly as much.  EVERYTHING has been faked at one time or another.  You just have to trust your source and where he gets his supply from. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 12:13:26 PM »
I don't know who told you Testovirons were superior to ICN's........there are way more fake testovirons out there than ICNs.  But yes ICN's have and are faked.  Just not nearly as much.  EVERYTHING has been faked at one time or another.  You just have to trust your source and where he gets his supply from.  

yeah bro Schering was just a stupid mistake all around. See I kind of was thinking that I was going to recieve Bayer Schering testovirons you know the white clear amps but recieved the brown ones that Osama beladen uses ;) Those white ones are considered to be the creme of the crop but oh well blew like 175 bucks on 15 bullshit amps....
Fuck Pakistan
Fuck brown Schering amps
  :)
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 12:22:10 PM »
Don't be fooled....ICN has fakes too

Listen kid aren't you like 20 years old barely much older than me?????

that is why I email sources out of Europe to check not u tstmaniac.

There has never been a thread on proof of fake galenika.... I take musclemcmannus word for it though he knows human grade scene well however.

I like you mr tstmaniac you have been helpful before  BUT  you spit alot of bullshit with this fake stuff and are the reason kids like me fuck up and get testovirons instead of galenikas because you claim ICN's are faked.
l

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 12:24:20 PM »
Listen kid aren't you like 20 years old barely much older than me?????

that is why I email sources out of Europe to check not u tstmaniac.

There has never been a thread on proof of fake galenika or proof of it. I take musclemcmannus word for it though he knows human grade scene well.
I like you mr tstmaniac you have been helpful before  BUT  you spit alot of bullshit with this fake stuff and are the reason kids like me fuck up and get testovirons instead of galenikas because you claim ICN's are faked.

LMAO!  tsmaniac getting owned left and right by flinstones! 

Legit Pakistan schering testovirons are a great product.  But like you found out there are a lot of fakes.  Hence why I pretty much only use Jelfa and ICN personally anymore. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 12:27:42 PM »
Lol I'm the reason your getting fake gear? Your the dumbass who's using a shitty source...know your source and you will never have an issue...I have never once gotten fake human grade anything..you believe that ICN has never been faked? Every HG brand has some fakes floating around...how long have you even been in this game? Must not be long if you pay 175.00 for 15 amps

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 12:29:20 PM »
Lol I'm the reason your getting fake gear? Your the dumbass who's using a shitty source...know your source and you will never have an issue...I have never once gotten fake human grade anything..you believe that ICN has never been faked? Every HG brand has some fakes floating around...how long have you even been in this game? Must not be long if you pay 175.00 for 15 amps

Yeah $10 per amp is pricey!  Not even the open sources like OUS charge that much. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 12:46:52 PM »

ok mr believer in the anavar only cycles  :D

only people to EVER LISTEN to advice on steroids on should be......

- Luolamois(forget how its spelled but yeah true vet)
-musclemcmannus
-Van Bilderass
gh15 when he was around
the above fourare the top of the top and will give TRUE information on this stuff. Below me are good guys too for advice....
-wll Grant
-4thAD
-local hero
-Tbombz(he put his research in even though not vet )
-Schmoe Buster
-Rimbaud
-captain insano
-jayfromeurope is pretty good guy as well may not be vet but good guy none the less
-Cal lifter
-g101

names to avoid are below me......

tstmaniac
lesaucer
jerseymuscles
notice these guys are all like 20 years old lol fighting with people twice their ages instead of listening!
jersey is a  good guy but thinks he is the next gh15 ::)
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 12:51:27 PM »
Hahah ok bro

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 01:02:19 PM »
LOL......anavar only cycles.  Ouch!  That was a low blow flinstones :)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 01:05:20 PM »
Ill give it to him..the kid is learning to talk a little shit..mayb he can learn how to find legit gear..anavar only cycles are great for athletic performance but useless for bodybuilding

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 01:19:59 PM »
ok mr believer in the anavar only cycles  :D

only people to EVER LISTEN to advice on steroids on should be......

- Luolamois(forget how its spelled but yeah true vet)
-musclemcmannus
-Van Bilderass
gh15 when he was around
the above fourare the top of the top and will give TRUE information on this stuff. Below me are good guys too for advice....
-wll Grant
-4thAD
-local hero
-Tbombz(he put his research in even though not vet )
-Schmoe Buster
-Rimbaud
-captain insano
-jayfromeurope is pretty good guy as well may not be vet but good guy none the less
-Cal lifter

names to avoid are below me......

tstmaniac
lesaucer
jerseymuscles
notice these guys are all like 20 years old lol fighting with people twice their ages instead of listening!
jersey is a  good guy but thinks he is the next gh15 ::)

You prolly have personalized licence plates with your get big name don't you....its just a flipn' on-line forum you don't have  to take the drama and on-line social status of the people on here as serious as ten year olds do about their PS3......
First Rock

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 01:27:43 PM »
Ill give it to him..the kid is learning to talk a little shit..mayb he can learn how to find legit gear..anavar only cycles are great for athletic performance but useless for bodybuilding

no bro I can always talk shit. The key to all of this is to find out who knows what they are taliking about and you go back and read their posts. ALL OF THEM.

Then you read stuff by idiots like jerseymuscle who start fights about topics like Alpha Pharma is human grade lol! tstmaniac talking about var only cycles and lesaucer talking about blasting and cruising before he knows the difference between test and winny.

THEN you know who to listen too.

Hah no wonder that jerseymuscle kid was in jail before probably for popping off his mouth too much. Luckily my parents taught me at a young age to shut the fuck up and listen like a good kid ...

I must say this board if fun though I can see why people post so frequently.
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 01:32:28 PM »
150-3rd I agree