Author Topic: Nationwide ammo shortage affecting local dealers - Obama = No. 1 Salesman  (Read 1959 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Come to the Bronx and I will show you around.  Many of these people will flip a switch and go ape in a heartbeat. 

Not in Fieldston... ;D
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Come to the Bronx and I will show you around.  Many of these people will flip a switch and go ape in a heartbeat. 
I thought you were in the highest Tax Bracket.  Why do you always say that you live in the ghetto  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Not in Fieldston... ;D

I meant Mott Haven, Morrisania, Hunts Point, Fordham, Parkchester, etc. 

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
Perhaps TA forgets about the LA riots. These Koreans would have lost their businesses with that train of thinking.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I thought you were in the highest Tax Bracket.  Why do you always say that you live in the ghetto  ???

I live literally three minutes from areas you never imagined existed.  

I make a good salary no doubt, but cant affiord Scarsdale, Greenwich, Edgemont, or Bronxville.

Thats a whole different level of wealth altogether.  Mostly Wall Street and inherited money.

I live in Woodlawn.  Its a mostly Irish enclave that borders Yonkers/Bronx.  I have a decent lifestyle, nothing crazy.

If I lived almost anywhere else, I could live a lot better.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Perhaps TA forgets about the LA riots. These Koreans would have lost their businesses with that train of thinking.

I love that clip.  Saw that a few times.   Those Koreans aint playin.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
I think if there had been a major societal breakdown like people are predicting..say in the 1950's, because of the demographic makeup of our population, there would have been minimal chaos and mayhem. However, judging by what is now comprising a large portion of the population in the U.S. today..there would be epic looting, raping and killing. Naturally, there are those who want to defend themselves if this does indeed come to pass.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I meant Mott Haven, Morrisania, Hunts Point, Fordham, Parkchester, etc. 

I know. Not many people know about places like Fieldston and Riverdale though and think the entire Bronx is a slum...
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I know. Not many people know about places like Fieldston and Riverdale though and think the entire Bronx is a slum...

I went to Manhattan College, I know.    Many nights were spent under the L in the Broadway Bars and the Fieldston Pool Hall.

I also ran X Country Freshman year of HS at Van Cortlandt park.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I went to Manhattan College, I know.    Many nights were spent under the L in the Broadway Bars and the Fieldston Pool Hall.

I also ran X Country Freshman year of HS at Van Cortlandt park.

I used to live only a ten minute walk away from Manhattan college. Kind of miss it thinking about it but that is just nostalgia.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I used to live only a ten minute walk away from Manhattan college. Kind of miss it thinking about it but that is just nostalgia.

Im in Woodlawn now.   I would love to go to the Adirondacks and set up a big hunter log cabin, but that seems like a pipe dream on my part. 

For now, it aseems like it will be #4 Train, Bronx River Parkway, City Island, Orchard Beach, and Yankee Stadium.     

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Im in Woodlawn now.   I would love to go to the Adirondacks and set up a big hunter log cabin, but that seems like a pipe dream on my part. 

For now, it aseems like it will be #4 Train, Bronx River Parkway, City Island, Orchard Beach, and Yankee Stadium.     

City Island is pretty nice as well.
I hate the State.