Author Topic: Big Agricultural Firms, Artificial Feed, Gene Tampering and Public Health  (Read 3499 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Despite the BAD RAP this Arizona restaurant has... I would be tempted to take a flight there just for novelty sake to say I ate at the HEART ATTACK GRILL... sadly given the food in america I may really have a heart attack eating in this place.

Make sure you scroll through the pics on the website they are hysterical...the burger above is 8000 CALORIES!!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/5568774/The-Heart-Attack-Grill-in-Chandler-Arizona.html?image=11
C

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Despite the BAD RAP this Arizona restaurant has... I would be tempted to take a flight there just for novelty sake to say I ate at the HEART ATTACK GRILL... sadly given the food in america I may really have a heart attack eating in this place.

Make sure you scroll through the pics on the website they are hysterical...the burger above is 8000 CALORIES!!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/5568774/The-Heart-Attack-Grill-in-Chandler-Arizona.html?image=11

I could go to the Farmers Market and buy Beef and Cheese and make a burger DOUBLE the calories.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
I could go to the Farmers Market and buy Beef and Cheese and make a burger DOUBLE the calories.

But would you have sexy nurses, medical robes and a doctor who owns the place there to make your burger and liven up the atmosphere...??
C

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
I'll stick with my own personal garden when I can, thanks.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
I'll stick with my own personal garden when I can, thanks.

You mean you can grow hamburgers now? WOW..Isn't america and technology wonderful  ;D ;D ;D
C

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
You mean you can grow hamburgers now? WOW..Isn't america and technology wonderful  ;D ;D ;D

I'm slowly phasing out meat in my diet. The smell of it, particularly chicken is disgusting sometimes. Same with lamb, I bought it a few times from Costco and it stunk like ass. The way the animals are treated disgusts me as well. It just started naturally for me, my stomch just doesn't crave it like it used to, I don't think I've eaten a beef steak in over 8 months, same with pork. Love seafood though, don't think i could stop eating that.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
I'm slowly phasing out meat in my diet. The smell of it, particularly chicken is disgusting sometimes. Same with lamb, I bought it a few times from Costco and it stunk like ass. The way the animals are treated disgusts me as well. It just started naturally for me, my stomch just doesn't crave it like it used to, I don't think I've eaten a beef steak in over 8 months, same with pork. Love seafood though, don't think i could stop eating that.

Sea food is probably more dangerous than Beef or Poultry due to the mercury and chemicals constantly being dumped in the oceans. I for the life of me don't understand what idiot thinks putting garbage in landfills or dumping chemicals and sewage in the ocean is safe or logical. These toxins end up in the water table and sea life only to be consumed by the public. I guess there really is no safe food no matter where it is grown ...
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
MORE INFO ON THE DANGERS OF GMO FOOD
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2009, 08:48:15 AM »
MORE INFORMATION ON THE DANGERS OF GMO FOOD THAT THE PUBLIC WAS NOT AND IS NOT INFORMED OF

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/647.html
C

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: MORE INFO ON THE DANGERS OF GMO FOOD
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2009, 03:53:37 PM »
MORE INFORMATION ON THE DANGERS OF GMO FOOD THAT THE PUBLIC WAS NOT AND IS NOT INFORMED OF

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/647.html
::)

Hereford

• Getbig V
So don't eat here then.  Go to africa and hunt your ass an organic gazelle or something if you're so worried.