Author Topic: Jews Turn Against Obama  (Read 2564 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Jews Turn Against Obama
« on: April 30, 2010, 08:14:11 AM »
Jews Turn Against Obama
Wednesday, 28 Apr 2010 11:52 AM
Article Font Size   

By: Ronald Kessler

In a stunning turnaround, President Obama has lost roughly half of his support among Jewish voters.

A poll by McLaughlin and Associates found that, while 78 percent of Jewish voters cast their ballots for Obama, only 42 percent of Jewish voters would vote to re-elect him. A plurality — 46 percent — would consider voting for anyone else. That compares with 21 percent who voted for John McCain.

Ever since he learned of Obama’s ties to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America, has been warning fellow Jews that Obama would be antithetical to Jewish interests, not only as they relate to Israel but also to issues that affect all Americans.

Before Obama was elected, Klein, whose organization of 30,000 members is the oldest pro-Israel group in the country, felt like a pariah. Now, as he speaks to Jewish audiences on a weekly basis, he has found that the climate has changed dramatically.

“As I speak at synagogues now around the country, I haven’t had a single person during Q and A or after my talk ask how I could be so critical of Obama,” Klein tells Newsmax.

Klein tells his audiences they should not be surprised that Obama’s left-leaning policies appear to tilt more toward the Palestinians than to Israelis. He cites the fact that Obama and his wife, Michelle, spent 20 years listening to Wright, who routinely denounced Israel as a racist state and America for allegedly having created the AIDS virus to kill off blacks.

Wright, whom Obama described as a mentor and sounding board, even gave an award for lifetime achievement to Louis Farrakhan.

“God damn America,” Wright shouted in one of his sermons.

Obama’s speeches have been “inimical to Israel and supportive of the stream of false Palestinian Arab claims concerning Israel,” Klein says. “He is relentlessly pressuring Israel while applying virtually almost no pressure on the Palestinian Authority to fulfill its written obligations. He is worse than Jimmy Carter was when he was president. It was so obvious if you just looked at Obama’s associations before he was elected. Jews simply ignored that.”

David Remnick’s book “The Ridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama” quotes an unidentified campaign aide to Hillary Clinton as saying that, if the stories about Wright’s ties to Obama had appeared in January 2008, “it would have been over,” meaning Hillary would have won the Democratic nomination for president.

In fact, as outlined in the Newsmax story "The Media’s Blackout on Rev. Wright,"  those stories on Wright were appearing as early as January 2008 — at Newsmax.com — but the mainstream media ignored them and would not pick them up until mid-March.

Before the election, Klein remembers, “If I talked about Reverend Wright in talks at synagogues, they would say I was using guilt by association. I would always explain you can’t say that. He chose this church. He chose to have a friendship with Wright because this is a person he is comfortable with and because Wright espouses views he believes in.”

Klein notes, “If a Jew was a member of a synagogue where the rabbi preached hatred of blacks, it would be clear that Jew would be comfortable with anti-black racism. I couldn’t remain for a week at a synagogue where a rabbi made a hateful speech toward blacks. I’d quit immediately.”

But now the tide is turning, Klein says. As recently as last weekend, “At the synagogue where I spoke, two of my most left-wing lunatic friends were saying, ‘My God, Mort, you were right. I never should have voted for Obama.’”

Several Jewish leaders have turned against Obama as well, Klein says, some openly and some behind the scenes because they do not want to cut off ties with a president. Klein quotes one of the most prominent Jewish leaders as having told him recently, “It’s better if I’m on the inside than the outside. So there’s no point in my publicly criticizing him because then I won’t have influence.”

“What influence?” Klein asks rhetorically. “It felt so good to so many of liberals to be voting for the first black man to run for president that nothing else mattered,” Klein says. “They felt good proving that they are not racist.”

Only 17 percent of Orthodox Jews now would vote to re-elect Obama, according to the McLaughlin poll. Among conservative Jews, 38 percent would vote for him again. Fifty-two percent of reform Jews would re-elect him. Among Jews who have been to Israel, 36 percent now would cast their ballots for him. When polled, 12 percent responded they did not know or refused to answer.

“The majority of Jews now realize that this guy is bad for Israel, let alone bad for America,” Klein says.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Jews Turn Against Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 08:16:20 AM »
 Yeah well fuck Israel.

Almost everyone hates them these days.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 08:37:00 AM »
They voted for this pofs, now they cry about it?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 08:41:02 AM »
Better up security.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 08:41:46 AM »
A poll by McLaughlin and Associates found that, while 78 percent of Jewish voters cast their ballots for Obama, only 42 percent of Jewish voters would vote to re-elect him. A plurality — 46 percent — would consider voting for anyone else. That compares with 21 percent who voted for John McCain.

I think the majority of America understands this now.  Myself, as a Republican, though McCain was just too wishy washy, and not strong enough to lead the country, but still had more core principles with me than Obama.  The problem is that the mainstream couldnt relate to wishy washy McCain, thus, he lost a ton of independent votes.

The Republicans need to put someone out there that is strong on principles, pro business, and can talk to independents. McCain couldnt do that.

As for Jewish votes, 20% did vote Republican, says the poll. I beleive it was a lot more, but somehow these polls reflect NY and the liberal area. Most of my Jewish friends voted Republican.  And now after Obama, and his useless ways of bringing debt into our country like no one every has, people are beginning to understand.

As Israel, being the only democracy in the middle east, it is easy to complain.   Please, go to Gaza, and let them crucify you there (ah.. yes, the voted to legallize that there)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 08:56:25 AM »
Yeah selling out Israel had nothing to do with it...barry is an unmitigated disaster.
L

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 09:21:04 AM »
Yeah selling out Israel had nothing to do with it...barry is an unmitigated disaster.

How could a place getting that much money ever have the balls to feel sold out?

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 10:33:32 AM »
Why was my post deleted?  Censorship anybody?  Can't handle a little discussion I see...

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 11:40:13 AM »
Yeah well fuck Israel.

Almost everyone hates them these days.

First post that makes sense in this thread. ;D WE can thank them for 9/11.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 01:25:54 PM »

As Israel, being the only democracy in the middle east, it is easy to complain.   Please, go to Gaza, and let them crucify you there (ah.. yes, the voted to legallize that there)
This really is something every one who is anti Isreal chooses to ignore.
In most other middle eastern countries there is no democracy, little freedom and speak your mind and see how long you live.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 03:14:38 PM »
This really is something every one who is anti Isreal chooses to ignore.
In most other middle eastern countries there is no democracy, little freedom and speak your mind and see how long you live.

So what if it is the only democracy?

I'm anti anyone getting US taxpayer dollars.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 11:13:52 PM »
So what if it is the only democracy?

I'm anti anyone getting US taxpayer dollars.
Israel is a country living always on the very edge and the people show all the emotional symptoms of a nation under siege.
Basically they react from zero to 100 in in second flat just like a person with PTSD not always good and very politically incorrect but that is it.

They also don't want to negotiate as they no Arab one ever keeps their side of the bargain, every time they give in to some one trying to be a hero in the middle east they take a step back.
Every time a new American president comes in he wants to be that hero for a little while.
Israel pulled out from occupying Gaza and the West bank the start of "Land for peace" where is the peace, where is the show of good will from the Arabs?
This was a first little step with negative consequences, things are even worse now than ever before.
Negotiation without grantees is very dangerous

Final solution people want from the Arabs to Jew haters like SAMSON 123 is the final destruction of Israel and finishing what Hitler started.
All Jews and the Nation of Israel know this.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 12:55:27 AM »
Why was my post deleted?  Censorship anybody?  Can't handle a little discussion I see...

?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010, 12:56:41 AM »
I'm not surprised by this at all.  I think a poll of independents would show the same thing.  He has probably lost the majority of the Republicans who voted for him too. 

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2010, 01:32:49 AM »
I'm not surprised by this at all.  I think a poll of independents would show the same thing.  He has probably lost the majority of the Republicans who voted for him too.  
People expected to much from Barak Obama I think.
They were sick of Bush and the first Black president of the USA was likened to Mandela being released from jail.
Even around the world, I was in Dar es salaam in Tanzania when he was elected and people were dancing in the street.

Once the honey moon ended between Barak and the American people the disappointment was greater because expectation had been so much more.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2010, 01:40:53 AM »
People expected to much from Barak Obama I think.
They were sick of Bush and the first Black president of the USA was likened to Mandela being released from jail.
Even around the world, I was in Dar es salaam in Tanzania when he was elected and people were dancing in the street.

Once the honey moon ended between Barak and the American people the disappointment was greater because expectation had been so much more.

I agree unrealistic expectations are part of the problem.  I also think people let the fact he can give a good speech cloud the fact that he brought nothing new to the table and was/is nothing more than a far left liberal.  He actually admitted his ideas weren't all that new during the campaign, but people didn't hear and didn't care. 

He is one expensive mistake.   :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2010, 03:10:11 AM »
Israel is a country living always on the very edge and the people show all the emotional symptoms of a nation under siege.
Basically they react from zero to 100 in in second flat just like a person with PTSD not always good and very politically incorrect but that is it.

They also don't want to negotiate as they no Arab one ever keeps their side of the bargain, every time they give in to some one trying to be a hero in the middle east they take a step back.
Every time a new American president comes in he wants to be that hero for a little while.
Israel pulled out from occupying Gaza and the West bank the start of "Land for peace" where is the peace, where is the show of good will from the Arabs?
This was a first little step with negative consequences, things are even worse now than ever before.
Negotiation without grantees is very dangerous

Final solution people want from the Arabs to Jew haters like SAMSON 123 is the final destruction of Israel and finishing what Hitler started.
All Jews and the Nation of Israel know this.

Let Germany give them money if this is all about the holocaust.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2010, 03:37:49 AM »
Let Germany give them money if this is all about the holocaust.
Its more than that.
The Holocast was a sympton of a hatred that has come through the ages.
That hatred is still out there and being promoted by many people including on this board.

As far as USA tax doallars to them is concerned Americas enemies are giving enourmous amounts of money and weapons to the other side.
And America would have enemies if Isreal was there or not........
It does not make it right but who stops pushing first?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010, 04:37:33 AM »
Any Jew who did not realize what obama was all about PRIOR to the election is so stupid, foolish, naive, gullible, and ridden with guilt as to not warrant my sympathies now that they have buyers' remorse over their decision. 

Make em learn the hard way for their idiocy.

When some of these guilt ridden liberal jews realize that the so called "religious right" and "teabaggers" pose less or no threat to them compared to those they ally themselves with, I for one am not going to be at all upset when they get bit by the dogs they choose to sleep with.   

Like I said, screw em.  They made their bed, let them sleep in it. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2010, 06:01:26 AM »
Its more than that.
The Holocast was a sympton of a hatred that has come through the ages.
That hatred is still out there and being promoted by many people including on this board.

As far as USA tax doallars to them is concerned Americas enemies are giving enourmous amounts of money and weapons to the other side.
And America would have enemies if Isreal was there or not........
It does not make it right but who stops pushing first?

Them having been ran out of every place throughout history is not the US taxpayer's responsibility. We should put America first, screw everyone else.

There's not a snow ball's chance in hell they'd be sending us money.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2010, 08:08:44 AM »
Jews Turn Against Obama
Wednesday, 28 Apr 2010 11:52 AM
Article Font Size   

By: Ronald Kessler

In a stunning turnaround, President Obama has lost roughly half of his support among Jewish voters.

Ever since he learned of Obama’s ties to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America, has been warning fellow Jews that Obama would be antithetical to Jewish interests, not only as they relate to Israel but also to issues that affect all Americans.

Before Obama was elected, Klein, whose organization of 30,000 members is the oldest pro-Israel group in the country, felt like a pariah. Now, as he speaks to Jewish audiences on a weekly basis, he has found that the climate has changed dramatically.

“As I speak at synagogues now around the country, I haven’t had a single person during Q and A or after my talk ask how I could be so critical of Obama,” Klein tells Newsmax.

Klein tells his audiences they should not be surprised that Obama’s left-leaning policies appear to tilt more toward the Palestinians than to Israelis. He cites the fact that Obama and his wife, Michelle, spent 20 years listening to Wright, who routinely denounced Israel as a racist state and America for allegedly having created the AIDS virus to kill off blacks.

Wright, whom Obama described as a mentor and sounding board, even gave an award for lifetime achievement to Louis Farrakhan.

“God damn America,” Wright shouted in one of his sermons.

Obama’s speeches have been “inimical to Israel and supportive of the stream of false Palestinian Arab claims concerning Israel,” Klein says. “He is relentlessly pressuring Israel while applying virtually almost no pressure on the Palestinian Authority to fulfill its written obligations. He is worse than Jimmy Carter was when he was president. It was so obvious if you just looked at Obama’s associations before he was elected. Jews simply ignored that.”

David Remnick’s book “The Ridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama” quotes an unidentified campaign aide to Hillary Clinton as saying that, if the stories about Wright’s ties to Obama had appeared in January 2008, “it would have been over,” meaning Hillary would have won the Democratic nomination for president.

In fact, as outlined in the Newsmax story "The Media’s Blackout on Rev. Wright,"  those stories on Wright were appearing as early as January 2008 — at Newsmax.com — but the mainstream media ignored them and would not pick them up until mid-March.

Before the election, Klein remembers, “If I talked about Reverend Wright in talks at synagogues, they would say I was using guilt by association. I would always explain you can’t say that. He chose this church. He chose to have a friendship with Wright because this is a person he is comfortable with and because Wright espouses views he believes in.”

Klein notes, “If a Jew was a member of a synagogue where the rabbi preached hatred of blacks, it would be clear that Jew would be comfortable with anti-black racism. I couldn’t remain for a week at a synagogue where a rabbi made a hateful speech toward blacks. I’d quit immediately.”

But now the tide is turning, Klein says. As recently as last weekend, “At the synagogue where I spoke, two of my most left-wing lunatic friends were saying, ‘My God, Mort, you were right. I never should have voted for Obama.’”

Several Jewish leaders have turned against Obama as well, Klein says, some openly and some behind the scenes because they do not want to cut off ties with a president. Klein quotes one of the most prominent Jewish leaders as having told him recently, “It’s better if I’m on the inside than the outside. So there’s no point in my publicly criticizing him because then I won’t have influence.”

“What influence?” Klein asks rhetorically. “It felt so good to so many of liberals to be voting for the first black man to run for president that nothing else mattered,” Klein says. “They felt good proving that they are not racist.”

Only 17 percent of Orthodox Jews now would vote to re-elect Obama, according to the McLaughlin poll. Among conservative Jews, 38 percent would vote for him again. Fifty-two percent of reform Jews would re-elect him. Among Jews who have been to Israel, 36 percent now would cast their ballots for him. When polled, 12 percent responded they did not know or refused to answer.

“The majority of Jews now realize that this guy is bad for Israel, let alone bad for America,” Klein says.

Obama is a JEW...how can they turn against him.

Here's mamma showing some jew tail...
C

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2010, 08:14:40 AM »
How could a place getting that much money ever have the balls to feel sold out?

LOL...muthafuckin word right there....I'd cut these bitches all the way off and make em feel really "sold out"...It's not like we get anything of worth from them anyway. ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 08:21:24 AM »
LOL...muthafuckin word right there....I'd cut these bitches all the way off and make em feel really "sold out"...It's not like we get anything of worth from them anyway. ::)

We get plenty, Wiggs.

"b b but it's the only democracy in the middle east! Israel is the only thing standing between us and the devil!! God's chosen people!! Jesus is coming back there first!!! Holocaust, holocaust, HOLOCAUST!!!!!" :)

I probably forgot a few but any questioning of their right to our money means you're probably an anti-semite.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011, 05:08:39 AM »
Holocaust survivors say Obama betrayed them to side with insurance companies
By Marc Schenker, Vancouver American Politics Examiner
March 1st, 2011 3:59 am PT

http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/holocaust-survivors-say-obama-betrayed-them-to-side-with-insurance-companies?render=print#print

________________________ ________________________ _

..Holocaust survivors say Obama betrayed them to side with insurance companies. A group of Holocaust survivors has plans to protest against Barack Obama as he makes an appearance in Miami Beach this coming Friday. The Holocaust survivors also have Democrat Senator Bill Nelson in their sights at the same time, as Obama will be in town to attend a fundraiser for the senator. The Holocaust survivors assert that both Obama and Nelson betrayed them by siding with insurance companies who failed to pay them their entitled money from life insurance policies their families took out just before World War II. Worse still, they accuse Obama and Nelson of telling them they would support legislation for them to sue said insurance companies, only to go back on their word.

This issue of Holocaust survivors planning such a well-publicized and public protest of the president and the senator is definitely a black eye for the Democrat Party, as Democrats rely heavily on the American Jewish community during elections. The majority in the American Jewish community are registered Democrats and routinely vote for Democrats, despite the Democrat Party’s overall lukewarm (if at all) support for Israel. This has to do with the fact that many in the American Jewish community identify themselves primarily with liberal causes rather than with outright support for Israel.

The displeasure from these Jewish voters has to do with an occurrence that they say happened in the office of Nelson back in 2008. At that time, they say, Nelson gave South Florida Holocaust survivors his personal assurance that he would actually introduce legislation that would permit them to sue European insurance companies that sold their family members millions in insurance policies before the war. Making matters worse, again, according to them, is the fact that both Obama and Biden gave them their assurances also that they would back such legislation. It is important to note that the president and the vice-president gave their promise to these Holocaust survivors during their 2008 presidential campaign, clearly in a shameless effort to shore up support from a constituency that they never planned to honor once they got into office.

Nelson’s office claims that the senator in fact did not give his word to file such legislation that would make it easy for the Holocaust survivors to sue the European insurance companies for a lot of money. Nelson’s spokesman, Dan McLaughlin, claimed that Nelson is 100% innocent because he never offered his word of support to push for the legislation. McLaughlin claims that Nelson, three years ago, only offered to consider the legislation that these important, South Florida constituents wanted to go through.

That makes me suspicious, because there’s a big difference between merely stating that you will consider supporting legislation and actually promising to file it. I don’t think that the Holocaust survivors were so stupid as not to be able to tell the difference between a promise of consideration and a real promise of support. To me, this smells like a cold-hearted, and ultimately successful, attempt by Obama and Nelson to coax the support of a very important demographic—the American Jewish voter—during the crucial presidential campaign in 2008. Then, after these Holocaust survivors presumably went to the polls to vote for their great socialist hero—and how could they not, after being told that what mattered most to them as a huge, emotional issue would be supported by him and the senator—he and Nelson just threw them under the bus when they were done with them! That sounds like true misuse of people.

Some may argue that these Holocaust survivors are only after reparations, long after the initial occurrence of their injustice. In a way, kind of like Native Americans and blacks wanting to be compensated for the suffering their ancestors went through. However in this case, it sounds like it may be a case of the insurance companies really ripping off Jews whose families took out very expensive policies, which is not just a mere demand for reparations.

Copyright © 2011 by Marc Schenker
Like Marc’s analysis? To subscribe to Marc's articles: Click on the "Subscribe" button above the headline.
To send Marc questions, praise or criticism, you can email him at marc_schenker@telus.net

.Tags:Holocaust, Obama .

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Holocaust survivors say Obama betrayed them to side with insurance companies - Vancouver American Politics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/holocaust-survivors-say-obama-betrayed-them-to-side-with-insurance-companies#ixzz1FLubWIVP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 07:20:48 AM »
“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.”

“The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”