Author Topic: Rise of The Far Right RACISTS...In Liberal Sweden  (Read 5174 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Rise of The Far Right RACISTS...In Liberal Sweden
« on: September 20, 2010, 05:31:47 AM »
The Sweden Democrats, a party that has been compared to the Nazis and labelled as racist, has won seats in the Swedish parliament for the first time on Sunday.

The anti-immigration party is the latest in a number of far right organisations to gain representation across Europe.

Al Jazeera's Laurence Lee reports from Stockholm, the Swedish capital.

!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Rise of The Far Right RACISTS...In Liberal Sweden
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 05:33:25 AM »
Was about time, and now all the scum that has been raping Europe for the last 40 years is crying out and wondering "how could this happen??"  ??? ???

There will be more countries like this soon.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 05:34:23 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 05:52:34 AM »
This is all over the norwegian news too.. All the other parties are distancing themselves from the "Sverige demokratene"... they wont get any real power

No they won't, but this is a sign of the times to come.

Anyone who doesn't realize this now, is stupid. And there is only one way, protect European culture, protect Europe, get rid of parasite foreigners, criminals and keep those who like Europe, are willing to adapt and work. Europe has taken enough refugees, criminals and other people only milking the cow without feeding it.

This has to stop now, otherwise there will be war in a few years, immigrants against Europeans.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 05:55:34 AM »
yes but parties like this also accelerates hatred against the good immigrants as well.
things that happen in russia with immigrants. some people dont have a life there and get beaten up by skinheads and stuff. scary stuff.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 05:58:35 AM »
Swede is probably leading the charge.......

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 06:10:22 AM »
better than far left...  :-X

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 06:12:50 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 06:14:29 AM »
I hope this happends in finland aswell, because finland feeds more these monkey's than sweden does... no I ain't kiding... finland has fucked itself so much in the ass with this PC system that there is no sense in it. If you get 3000 euros you will have under 2000 in your hand because of these somalis and peacefull turk scum muslims... they are the great majority who eats the taxes, the rest are the elderly folk who can't work and then the rest...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 06:16:37 AM »
In democrasy you should practise what yo preach, right? So your idealism about "puting the good imigrants in the gutter is bad" theory goes right out of the window.

I rather burn the whole cattle and start new, than trying to protect the 2 individuals among the 100000 head cattle..

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 06:17:30 AM »
sweden is europes trashcan for immigrants, no other countrys borders are as open as swedens. if one imigrant comes in he can take in his aunt, cousins, onkels and the rest of the family. And Swedens people are tired of all the gangrapes and criminals this has resultet in. In Sweden the media and the politicians are closing there eyes for the problem, but the times are achanging now.

all hail sverige demokraterna

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2010, 06:18:35 AM »
Was about time, and now all the scum that has been raping Europe for the last 40 years is crying out and wondering "how could this happen??"  ??? ???

There will be more countries like this soon.
Yes, it will happen... It won't be easy but will happen eventually... The far right leader here in my country was arrested... The government is afraid of him... those leftist muslim lovers >:(
S

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 06:19:20 AM »
sweden is europes trashcan for immigrants, no other countrys borders are as open as swedens. if one imigrant comes in he can take in his aunt, cousins, onkels and the rest of the family. And Swedens people are tired of all the gangrapes and criminals this has resultet in. In Sweden the media and the politicians are closing there eyes for the problem, but the times are achanging now.

all hail sverige demokraterna

you are WRONG... finland feeds them the most. what sweden gives, finland gives it 100 folds. You can see this kind of election, it would never happend in finland... the people hate this policy finland has, but guess who RULES inside the big building? The green head red/green social fanatics who let people do what ever the fuck they please.

Finnish people believe in high education and hard working, but the political system has got a completely wrong idea about FAIRNess...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 06:20:50 AM »
I hope this happends in finland aswell, because finland feeds more these monkey's than sweden does... no I ain't kiding... finland has fucked itself so much in the ass with this PC system that there is no sense in it. If you get 3000 euros you will have under 2000 in your hand because of these somalis and peacefull turk scum muslims... they are the great majority who eats the taxes, the rest are the elderly folk who can't work and then the rest...

are you kidding with me? finland has way stricter imigrant laws than sweden. I wish Sweden was as intolerant as finland is to this problem, imagine if 1/4 of helsinkis population was muslims and the most popular name for newborns was muhammed!! thats how it is in malmö and im not kidding with you

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 06:21:45 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 06:22:43 AM »
are you kidding with me? finland has way stricter imigrant laws than sweden. I wish Sweden was as intolerant as finland is to this problem, imagine if 1/4 of helsinkis population was muslims and the most popular name for newborns was muhammed!! thats how it is in malmö and im not kidding with you

YES! This is true, finland doesn't have slums... YET!  But it's because sweden is, what, 5 times bigger than finland?

Guess which country gives the imigrants more money? Finland! It's stupid I know but when there was a document about this issue in finnish tv where professors and teachers talked about this, I was in ave...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 06:23:58 AM »
Theres nothing wrong with the immigrants who work, pay taxes and live normal non violent lives... Its the ones who live off welfare and crime, refuse to integrate etc who are ruining europe - as an immigrant who is "assimilated" - I hate those immigrants even more, because they give us a bad undeserving rep... fucking FOB pieces of shit

you're a class act xerxes  ;D

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 06:27:39 AM »
The US needs to take charge like the predominantly white European States!!

Where there is a higher concentration of white people, you have less crime and more peace as well as clean places, cities

A higher concentration of black, mexican, ect...you have theft, murder, rape,gangs, filth laden cities fill with grafiti

My white brothers and sisters...we need to take our land back!! Get these minorities out of our land!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 06:29:16 AM »
you are WRONG... finland feeds them the most. what Sweden gives, finland gives it 100 folds. You can see this kind of election, it would never happend in finland... the people hate this policy finland has, but guess who RULES inside the big building? The green head red/green social fanatics who let people do what ever the fuck they please.

Finnish people believe in high education and hard working, but the political system has got a completely wrong idea about FAIRNess...
dont know how much wellfare immigrants get in finland, but here in Sweden we have way more immigrants that finland could ever dream of.  Sweden gave BTW 2005-2009  over 220 000 immigrants residents permit (i think that's the right name), finland gave it to 5984 immigrants. that's a pretty big difference

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 06:30:11 AM »
The US needs to take charge like the predominantly white European States!!

Where there is a higher concentration of white people, you have less crime and more peace as well as clean places, cities

A higher concentration of black, mexican, ect...you have theft, murder, rape,gangs, filth laden cities fill with grafiti

My white brothers and sisters...we need to take our land back!! Get these minorities out of our land!
Hail to that!
S

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 06:31:20 AM »
Theres nothing wrong with the immigrants who work, pay taxes and live normal non violent lives... Its the ones who live off welfare and crime, refuse to integrate etc who are ruining europe - as an immigrant who is "assimilated" - I hate those immigrants even more, because they give us a bad undeserving rep... fucking FOB pieces of shit

Good post.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 06:33:20 AM »
YES! This is true, finland doesn't have slums... YET!  But it's because sweden is, what, 5 times bigger than finland?

Guess which country gives the imigrants more money? Finland! It's stupid I know but when there was a document about this issue in finnish tv where professors and teachers talked about this, I was in ave...
s'wrong, finland population is around 5.5 million people, and sweden has a litte over 9 million so its not even twice as big

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 06:34:40 AM »
good post

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 06:35:35 AM »
dont know how much wellfare immigrants get in finland, but here in Sweden we have way more immigrants that finland could ever dream of.  Sweden gave BTW 2005-2009  over 220 000 immigrants residents permit (i think that's the right name), finland gave it to 5984 immigrants. that's a pretty big difference

This is also true... but the policies are "greener" for the immigrants here.   What I meant about in size I talked about the continent ;P

Notice how the america thinks this is about black vs white,  when in reality this is about culture vs differend culture. Don't get any ideas "black&white" minded americans  :P

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 06:35:50 AM »