Author Topic: Appellate Court hits back at Baby Doc Barack - demands answers on Marbury v Madi  (Read 2416 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I am sick of reading all this utter crap on HP, TNR, NYT, the leftist blogs, etc all decrying the SC for taking up this case when in fact Obamacare represents one of the worst abridgments of economic and civil rights in our history.

Many of us have laid out the exact issues from Day 1 on the mandate and the leftists just scoffed it off as meaningless since they bought in to the lies they told each other, as well as the lies they accepted from obama and pelosi. 

There is not a single case in history COMPELLING COMMERCE like this.  For you to not grasp what a tremendous overreach this is speaks volumes.   If Obamacare is upheld it will worse than Kelo v. New London by a factor of 1000     

so stop reading it

that's why I rarely read any of the nonsense you post on this site

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
so stop reading it

that's why I rarely read any of the nonsense you post on this site

Stay ignorant - that is your choice. 

I said from Day 1 obamacare was a disaster an unconstitutional. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Stay ignorant - that is your choice

I said from Day 1 obamacare was a disaster an unconstitutional. 

right back at you brother

btw - if you have a problem with something written on another site then why don't you complain to them rather than coming over hear and crying like a baby with a bad case of diaper rash

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
right back at you brother

btw - if you have a problem with something written on another site then why don't you complain to them rather than coming over hear and crying like a baby with a bad case of diaper rash

Because it has set the national debate over this issue to a point where you have the Executive Branch trying to usurp powers normally left to the judiciary and millions of drones parotting utter bullshit solely due to obama and pelosi's lies on this.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Because it has set the national debate over this issue to a point where you have the Executive Branch trying to usurp powers normally left to the judiciary and millions of drones parotting utter bullshit solely due to obama and pelosi's lies on this.   

well if we're lucky the SC with get rid of the mandate and or invalidate the entire thing and the when Obama is re-elected they can start over and get a single payer system

you'd be for that right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
well if we're lucky the SC with get rid of the mandate and or invalidate the entire thing and the when Obama is re-elected they can start over and get a single payer system

you'd be for that right?

I would not support it - but if they created a program financed by taxes it would be legal. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
He said, and I quote: "We have not seen a Court overturn a law that was passed by Congress on a economic issue, like health care, that I think most people would clearly consider commerce — a law like that has not been overturned at least since Lochner. Right? So we’re going back to the ’30s, pre New Deal."

Now, you can argue whether health care is an economic issue that most people would consider commerce (I wouldn't), but he's right that the Court hasn't overturned any laws on economic issues since Lochner.

No he's not right.  And, Lochner wasn't even a law passed by Congress.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

No he's not right.  And, Lochner wasn't even a law passed by Congress.

The moronic fool did not even realize that Lochner case was struck down as violating the commerce clause!

Skip8282

• Getbig V

you'd be for that right?

No way Repubs are losing that many seats.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Straw, youre so far up your own ass you have no concept of reality. Not only do you think Obama is going to get re-elected, you actually believe the GOP is going to lose Congress.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw, youre so far up your own ass you have no concept of reality. Not only do you think Obama is going to get re-elected, you actually believe the GOP is going to lose Congress.

I assume you're refering to my comment about single payer

I doubt very much the Dems will win back Congress but I do think Obama will be re-elected

If SC overturns the healthcare legislation then the Congress will have to do something to replace parts of it at the very least.   They will be forced to deal with healthcare in one way or another.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I assume you're refering to my comment about single payer

I doubt very much the Dems will win back Congress but I do think Obama will be re-elected

If SC overturns the healthcare legislation then the Congress will have to do something to replace parts of it at the very least.   They will be forced to deal with healthcare in one way or another.

I would totally be ok w some type of catastrophic ER bill of soe type for a low cost.  I get that.   But ObamaCare involves far more than the ER situation Obama claims to be for. As justification for ObamaCare.