Author Topic: Really fucking sick of this bullshit. New Law Needed.  (Read 5269 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Really fucking sick of this bullshit. New Law Needed.
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2012, 06:03:04 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2012, 06:08:12 PM »
I said he was crazy yesterday

my comment that it was premature to say he is not crazy was in response to Bum and HH saying he is not crazy

anyone who does something like this has to be crazy (IMO)

the dude dyed his hair red and killed a bunch of innocent people for no apparent reason and told the cops he was the Joker

sounds pretty f'ng crazy to me
But he can't be crazy if he had a plan lol...

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2012, 06:09:42 PM »
I said he was crazy yesterday

my comment that it was premature to say he is not crazy was in response to Bum and HH saying he is not crazy

anyone who does something like this has to be crazy (IMO)

the dude dyed his hair red and killed a bunch of innocent people for no apparent reason and told the cops he was the Joker

sounds pretty f'ng crazy to me

Fair enough.
Y

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2012, 08:47:07 PM »
When someone kills like this nutbag did today and there's zero doubt he did it, fuck questioning him.  Torture him in the most brutal and horrific ways you can imagine for 48 hours before cutting him in half all broadcast on public tv.  Then sterilize his entire family so the stupid psycho gean can be eventually removed from the population.  This needs to become the normal way these things are handled.

That's all, go away now.

Very humane and civilized.

Didn't you support closing Guantanamo?

Now you want an American who commits murder in America to be dismembered while still breathing on live television?

::) Nice to know you're consistent.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2012, 10:20:58 PM »

Now you want an American who commits murder in America to be dismembered while still breathing on live television?

Yes, absolutely!!! Glad I could make your day jackass. :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2012, 10:31:26 PM »
CBS 48 hours showed an old COmic book about the dark night.

joker with red hair shooting up movie theater.  this idiot was screaming "I'm the joker" while doing it.  So it might be connected.  he dyed his hair red.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2012, 08:27:18 AM »

I said the same thing to him about his whining about the government killing Anwar Al-Awlaki. Then again, this is Getdumb so you have to remember that hypocrisy runs deep.

CBS 48 hours showed an old COmic book about the dark night.

joker with red hair shooting up movie theater.  this idiot was screaming "I'm the joker" while doing it.  So it might be connected.  he dyed his hair red.

Awesome research. You, CBS and Brian Ross should get Pulitzer Prizes for your well-researched, hard-hitting facts on this story.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2012, 01:40:32 PM »
It felt good to say.  That is all.  Nobody for a second thinks what I suggested would ever happen.  With that said, I really wouldn't give a rats ass if he met a painful end.

You are right, we all have evil thought at times, especially when something like this happens. The problem is that some people take what others say seriously....even when it is written in a comic book. On the television show, 48 Hours, last night, there was a segment about this horrific event and how people are now suggesting that it is the fault of the original comic book and the subsequent movies with the Joker character committing hauntingly similar crimes that is to blame for this "jokers" mass murderer actions. It's that old "the comic book made me do it" syndrome which translates to it isn't actually his fault.

He is a nut job. He caused a world of pain and suffering. He deserves no better than what he did to all those people and their families. I completely understand how you feel the way you do. The problem is, he is still a human being, no matter how flawed. Who among us has the right to take another person's life or exact revenge such as you describe without becoming exactly what we detest about this "Joker"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2012, 02:04:44 PM »
You are right, we all have evil thought at times, especially when something like this happens. The problem is that some people take what others say seriously....even when it is written in a comic book. On the television show, 48 Hours, last night, there was a segment about this horrific event and how people are now suggesting that it is the fault of the original comic book and the subsequent movies with the Joker character committing hauntingly similar crimes that is to blame for this "jokers" mass murderer actions. It's that old "the comic book made me do it" syndrome which translates to it isn't actually his fault.

He is a nut job. He caused a world of pain and suffering. He deserves no better than what he did to all those people and their families. I completely understand how you feel the way you do. The problem is, he is still a human being, no matter how flawed. Who among us has the right to take another person's life or exact revenge such as you describe without becoming exactly what we detest about this "Joker"?

I agree - lets let him stay on the taxpayer dole at 40k a year for the next 60 years, house him, clothe him, feed him, give him medical care, give him a clean shower every day too! 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2012, 04:18:04 PM »
I agree - lets let him stay on the taxpayer dole at 40k a year for the next 60 years, house him, clothe him, feed him, give him medical care, give him a clean shower every day too! 
this guy needs to get the death penalty, unfortunately that'll probably cost more than giving him several life sentences.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2012, 05:51:11 AM »
this guy needs to get the death penalty, unfortunately that'll probably cost more than giving him several life sentences.

Ever notice if a person kills one (maybe two) people they get the death penalty and are executed, but if they go on a mass killing spree and pile up a body count, they only are left to rot in jail? 

I really like how they are still calling the guy a "suspect".  He did it.  People saw him do it.  There isn't anything "suspect" to him at this point. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2012, 04:05:09 PM »
Ever notice if a person kills one (maybe two) people they get the death penalty and are executed, but if they go on a mass killing spree and pile up a body count, they only are left to rot in jail? 

I really like how they are still calling the guy a "suspect".  He did it.  People saw him do it.  There isn't anything "suspect" to him at this point. 

Perhaps he is called a suspect because the law says you are innocent until proven guilty. This means he must either confess to the crime or go to trial and be found guilty, either by a judge or a jury of his peers.