Author Topic: Muslims behead man in the streets......of London  (Read 3540 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Muslims behead man in the streets......of London
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2013, 05:03:21 PM »
Where did Jesus say he was throwing that out?    I'm not trying to make Christianity look bad.   Its there in the bible. You're taking this to personally.  Even if Jesus did change the law, that doesn't make god look any better.  Morality becomes relative, based on the whims of God.

If you want chapter and verse, you'll have to wait for loco.   :)  Or you can search for it, just like you did with the verses you've already quoted.  That's assuming you really are trying to do an honest comparison or study.  But the ceremonial laws given to the Jews were no longer followed after the Crucifixion. 

I'm not taking anything personally.  Never do. 

I don't think morality changed at all.  I don't see it as problem, but then again I don't have an ax to grind. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2013, 05:03:52 PM »
Jesus actually said he has come not to abolish the law but to enact it.

Paul was the guy who actually said no you dont need the law and the romans convininetly did away with the law, hence why many of the  christian beliefs and practices blended with roman beliefs.

For example in one of the many first church councils the debate of replacing pass over with easter which was a pagan feast.

Doing away with the law was interestingly almost a fulfilled conspiracy to do away with the jews in the roman empire.

Paul a greek phraisees Jew was basically an agent of the roman empire and he hunted down the early followers of jesus. Convininently he claimed to have 'visions' of Jesus as God on three accounts (which are contradicting in his own writings -- in one he hears, sees, doesnt see, hear blabla variety)

Then even the apostles of Jesus denounce him and see him suspiciously as a fraud. So he writes all these 'letters' to different people to convince them of 'his mission' which are a part of the bible new testament books

So in effect Jesus did not do away with the law of God, but paul and the romans certainly did.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2013, 05:53:00 PM »
All religions suck but Mohammedans are truly scum. Churchill was right on the money....120 years ago. Not a damn thing has changed with these morons.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2013, 07:19:10 PM »
All religions suck but Mohammedans are truly scum. Churchill was right on the money....120 years ago. Not a damn thing has changed with these morons.

True.  It's amazing how accurate Churchill was.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2013, 10:30:48 AM »
Churchill was a piece of shit also and he was a huge reason why england in is this state today.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2013, 10:39:53 AM »

Churchill was a piece of shit also and he was a huge reason why england in is this state today.

::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2013, 10:40:48 AM »
Bump for Islamist apologists==>

Yet another moronic comment by CSWOLS "spotting partner".

Obviously this jackass doesn't know anything about "most religions" or most anything else.

Out of curiosity, do people like you think that some invisible recording (Ala The Truman Show) is keeping score of all your delusional moral justification rationalizations? If that happens to be the case, let me be the first to inform you that you're not stockpiling  imaginary PC brownie points that earn you frequent flyer miles or a gift certificate to PC Richards each time you reflexively make excuses for Islamic Terrorists or various other left wing causes.
It is truly unbelievable that after an Islamic cockroach murders an innocent man in broad daylight, your reaction is somewhere along the lines of: "Hey that's bad, but let's not single out Islam, most religions are violent".   Are you running for Mayor of Islamabad or something? What kind of fucking asinine moral equivalency fantasy could you possibly gleam from what transpired in England yesterday? The Crusades back in the 14th century were bad also?

What about the Boston bombings, 911, Fort Hood, The first WTC attack, the beheading of Daniel Pearl, the bombing of the USS cole, the bombing of the US embassy's in Africa, -- I can name 30 instances off the top of my head without even trying. Whats your explanation for that?

Wait let me guess.

Tim McVeigh. 

People with your mindset should be forced to live with the animals you make excuses for. See how long it takes before your at the end of a knife blade begging for your life. You should explain to Ahmed right before he murders you that, you're one of the good guys and you're not islamophobic at all. In fact, you believe that all religions are violent and it's not his fault. See how that works out.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2013, 04:58:17 PM »
Any takers?!

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2013, 11:31:09 AM »
Bump for Islamist apologists==>

Yet another moronic comment by CSWOLS "spotting partner".

Obviously this jackass doesn't know anything about "most religions" or most anything else.

Out of curiosity, do people like you think that some invisible recording (Ala The Truman Show) is keeping score of all your delusional moral justification rationalizations? If that happens to be the case, let me be the first to inform you that you're not stockpiling  imaginary PC brownie points that earn you frequent flyer miles or a gift certificate to PC Richards each time you reflexively make excuses for Islamic Terrorists or various other left wing causes.
It is truly unbelievable that after an Islamic cockroach murders an innocent man in broad daylight, your reaction is somewhere along the lines of: "Hey that's bad, but let's not single out Islam, most religions are violent".   Are you running for Mayor of Islamabad or something? What kind of fucking asinine moral equivalency fantasy could you possibly gleam from what transpired in England yesterday? The Crusades back in the 14th century were bad also?

What about the Boston bombings, 911, Fort Hood, The first WTC attack, the beheading of Daniel Pearl, the bombing of the USS cole, the bombing of the US embassy's in Africa, -- I can name 30 instances off the top of my head without even trying. Whats your explanation for that?

Wait let me guess.

Tim McVeigh. 

People with your mindset should be forced to live with the animals you make excuses for. See how long it takes before your at the end of a knife blade begging for your life. You should explain to Ahmed right before he murders you that, you're one of the good guys and you're not islamophobic at all. In fact, you believe that all religions are violent and it's not his fault. See how that works out.

best post....ever.  it's realy not their fault though.  they're weak minded people who are preyed upon by the media.  this is how tv has trained them to think over the course of days, weeks, months, years..  they don't even realize that it has been indoctrinated into their psyche to think this way by the liberal media because its simply a constant barrage every day.  people on tv who come across as intelligent reminding them at every turn that when white people do bad things it's because they're evil and when people from third world countries do bad things it's because of how they have been persecuted by white people.  and if they hadn't been perswecuted by white people.......well their ancestors were....good enough.    at the end of the day it comes down to something very simple.  it's called "white guilt".

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2013, 10:42:47 AM »

::)

Why don't you explain to me what what so great about winston churchill

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2013, 11:58:01 AM »
Where did Jesus say he was throwing that out?    I'm not trying to make Christianity look bad.   Its there in the bible. You're taking this to personally.  Even if Jesus did change the law, that doesn't make god look any better.  Morality becomes relative, based on the whims of God.

Maybe the confusion is that there is difference between Moral Law and Mosaic Law.

But He came to fulfill the Law (no one can perfectly keep the Law).

Wait let me guess.

Tim McVeigh.  

According to these guys McVeigh was Agnostic (in case anyone wanted to know):

Apparently Dan Herbeck and Lou Michel wrote a book about McVeigh where they gathered information through many interviews w/him.  They said he was AGNOSTIC.

Question from chat room: Does McVeigh have any spiritual-religious beliefs?

Lou Michel: McVeigh is agnostic. He doesn't believe in God, but he won't rule out the possibility. I asked him, "What if there is a heaven and hell?"

He said that once he crosses over the line from life to death, if there is something on the other side, he will -- and this is using his military jargon -- "adapt, improvise, and overcome." Death to him is all part of the adventure

Chat Moderator: How were you two able to cultivate a relationship with McVeigh that resulted in these exclusive interviews?

Dan Herbeck: Hundreds of reporters from all over the country had tried to get interviews with Tim McVeigh, including reporters from Oklahoma City and many other communities. The way this all came about is that, a few days after the bombing, people in western New York were shocked to learn that the bomber was from our community.

Lou Michel was able to establish contact with Bill McVeigh, Tim McVeigh's father. Lou treated the family fairly. They were going through a lot of stress like everyone else. Lou treated them fairly, and ultimately Bill McVeigh introduced Lou to Timothy McVeigh, and Timothy McVeigh finally decided to cooperate with interviews for our book. This took place over the course of several years.
http://www.cnn.com/COMMUNITY/transcripts/2001/04/04/michelherbeck/
R

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2013, 05:04:43 PM »
And now it's looking like the French soldier who was stabbed in the neck got it from the 'religion of peace'.