Author Topic: Racist Libtards at work  (Read 1348 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Racist Libtards at work
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2014, 08:12:48 AM »
that's too bad.....  all in the name of ratings

I remember a line where he was talking about disaster, and he said something like "it's not to punish anyone..."

WTF? Who the fuck does he think he's talking to?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2014, 08:17:02 AM »
I remember a line where he was talking about disaster, and he said something like "it's not to punish anyone..."

WTF? Who the fuck does he think he's talking to?

lol those who believe all natural disasters are God's way of punishing people for their sins.

Looking at it logically....  its easy to assume in large scale natural disasters that many who committed horrific sins escape death while many very innocent people die horribly.....  take the Japan tsunami where half a kindergarten class perished.  Yeah, they didn't eat their veggies so they deserved death!

Its moronic, primitive, and just plain stupid to think natural disasters is a form of punishment from God, but the writers, i guess, feel they have to address it if not for better ratings lol

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2014, 08:20:45 AM »
lol those who believe all natural disasters are God's way of punishing people for their sins.

Looking at it logically....  its easy to assume in large scale natural disasters that many who committed horrific sins escape death while many very innocent people die horribly.....  take the Japan tsunami where half a kindergarten class perished.  Yeah, they didn't eat their veggies so they deserved death!

Its moronic, primitive, and just plain stupid to think natural disasters its a form of punishment from God, but the writers i guess feel they have to address it if not for better ratings lol

I think it's highly inappropriate for a presenter of something like this, to speak in those terms. It's distracting and dumb.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2014, 08:23:43 AM »
I think it's highly inappropriate for a presenter of something like this, to speak in those terms. It's distracting and dumb.

I haven't watched it yet.  But i don't think what you cited here is that big a deal. TV is about money; the only right and wrong, with in reason, that counts is profit.   

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2014, 08:32:09 AM »
I haven't watched it yet.  But i don't think what you cited here is that big a deal. TV is about money; the only right and wrong, with in reason, that counts is profit.  

I watched only a few minutes. Stuff like that isn't my bag, and I certainly don't want this guy to tell me about things that he couldn't possibly have a way of knowing.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2014, 10:39:50 AM »
Again..... show where this is racism.

I don't need to show where it is racism.

I should be able to call it racist and have it accepted as such. That is what libtards do. They call everything and everyone racist and yet are not confronted and forced to explain themselves or "prove" their assertions.

So why you all up in my grill, son?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2014, 10:42:12 AM »
Look at these fools. They are quick to use that race card.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2014, 10:46:32 AM »
Again..... show where this is racism.

The point is if she were a Dem you know every news network would be running wall to wall stories of how 'racist' everyone involved is.
in reality, they dont like her for the policies and actions she was involved with. Same reason why conservatives dont like obama- hthe policies and ideology he pushes. But no matter how true that is, the whole lib world is convinced they hate him 'because he is black' ::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2014, 11:07:37 AM »
These are the racist, inbred, illegal immigrants allowed into this country and the libtards that support them.

Why is it racist to wave an American flag on 5 de Mayo? Why? Anyone should wave or wear it WHENEVER THEY PLEASE. These idiots forgot where they are at and is all due to the stupid democrats and republicans that allowed these rats to cross the border and empowered them by being on the cusp of surrendering amnesty.

Americans now are being blasted as “racist” for the simple act of waving an American flag.

It happened Monday in California to a small group of protesters who waved U.S. flags in front of a school where officials had banned the practice to avoid violence threatened by Hispanic students celebrating Cinco de Mayo.

The controversy developed in 2010, when school officials ordered students not to wear U.S. flag-themed shirts on the Mexican holiday. The ban has been upheld by a federal appeals court.

The controversy brought a small group of protesters out Monday, and the community reacted immediately.

“What’s wrong with these white people holding up American flags in Morgan hill??? Racist a–holes,” wrote Gia Lee in a feed monitored by Twitchy.

Twitchy caught Davey D blasting the patriots: “Shout out to the racist a– adults, so-called patriots who are posted up at Live Oak HS in Morgan Hill protesting Cinco de Mayo #idiots.”

“The Gilroy Morgan Hill Patriots … what a bunch of racist d–k-heads!! I think they may be part owners of the LA Clippers. #racist,” wrote Jorge P. Gonzalez.

“Hey folks in Morgan Hill. You have some racist neighbors. You need to check those tea party a–holes,” said Al_Bondigas.

“F— your American flag. Racist as f—s. I’ll always have pride with my Mexican flag but not the American one,” wrote Ivan Mora.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/americans-now-racist-for-waving-u-s-flag/#S44t0hJ4MoF82H6A.99

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2014, 11:27:32 AM »
I don't need to show where it is racism.

I should be able to call it racist and have it accepted as such. That is what libtards do. They call everything and everyone racist and yet are not confronted and forced to explain themselves or "prove" their assertions.

So why you all up in my grill, son?

Not really trying be all up in your grill, but the article is about protests against Rice over Iraq.  Yet the thread title is Racist libs at work.  Don't see it.

Now you might as HH6 said, might be trying to make another point and supporting it by:
These are the racist, inbred, illegal immigrants allowed into this country and the libtards that supporst them.

Why is it racist to waive an American flag on 5 de Mayo? Why? Anyone should waive or wear it WHENEVER THEY PLEASE. These idiots forgot where they are at and is all due to the stupid democrats and republicans that allowed these rats to cross the border and empowered them by being on the cusp of surrendering amnesty.

Americans now are being blasted as “racist” for the simple act of waving an American flag.

It happened Monday in California to a small group of protesters who waved U.S. flags in front of a school where officials had banned the practice to avoid violence threatened by Hispanic students celebrating Cinco de Mayo.

The controversy developed in 2010, when school officials ordered students not to wear U.S. flag-themed shirts on the Mexican holiday. The ban has been upheld by a federal appeals court.

The controversy brought a small group of protesters out Monday, and the community reacted immediately.

“What’s wrong with these white people holding up American flags in Morgan hill??? Racist a–holes,” wrote Gia Lee in a feed monitored by Twitchy.

Twitchy caught Davey D blasting the patriots: “Shout out to the racist a– adults, so-called patriots who are posted up at Live Oak HS in Morgan Hill protesting Cinco de Mayo #idiots.”

“The Gilroy Morgan Hill Patriots … what a bunch of racist d–k-heads!! I think they may be part owners of the LA Clippers. #racist,” wrote Jorge P. Gonzalez.

“Hey folks in Morgan Hill. You have some racist neighbors. You need to check those tea party a–holes,” said Al_Bondigas.

“F— your American flag. Racist as f—s. I’ll always have pride with my Mexican flag but not the American one,” wrote Ivan Mora.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/americans-now-racist-for-waving-u-s-flag/#S44t0hJ4MoF82H6A.99

The problems is, this is more idiot nationalistic Mexicans who forget what country they live in.  its like that here in California.  I guarantee you some of these fucks who say things like that are republicans.   I don't see this as standard dem or lib mantra.  

another thing, i don't see how that solves anything by acting the same way.  Extremists on on either side are not representative of either party although they seem to get the most play in the Media

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2014, 11:30:46 AM »
The point is if she were a Dem you know every news network would be running wall to wall stories of how 'racist' everyone involved is.
in reality, they dont like her for the policies and actions she was involved with. Same reason why conservatives dont like obama- hthe policies and ideology he pushes. But no matter how true that is, the whole lib world is convinced they hate him 'because he is black' ::)

I might be wrong....

show me an example of a group protest against one of OB's policies or acts(not involving race such foriegn policy moves, dmoestic whatever) being called racist by MSNBC or some other non-fringe, non extreme, media outlet. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2014, 07:24:12 AM »
Now racist mexicans don't want white people or anyone who isn't "latino' anywhere near a taco.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/17401/

Every year across the nation, Pi Beta Phi sorority chapters host all-you-can-eat “Pi Phiesta” taco bar fundraisers at their respective campuses to raise money for charity.

But that longstanding tradition, typically held around Cinco de Mayo, is in jeopardy.

In the past few weeks, pressure from a handful of Latino students at two high-profile universities who complained the events are offensive prompted dramatic changes to two “Pi Phiesta” fundraisers.

At Dartmouth College, the fundraiser was cancelled outright, and at Stanford University, the sorority girls scrapped their Mexican themed “Pi Phiesta” for a summery, ocean-themed one, although they still served tacos.

The Dartmouth situation created national headlines, while the quick switcheroo at Stanford took place much more quietly.

Nevertheless, the future of “Pi Phiesta” fundraisers across the nation hang in the balance as the charitable tradition faces increased scrutiny from the politically correct campus police.

C’mon – how long before the directive comes down from the Pi Beta Phi national headquarters with an “ixnay on the iestaphey.” They don’t want or need the bad press or flack on campuses, and will probably figure: Why bother?

The real losers, however, are the nonprofit efforts these events help support; all-you-can-eat taco bars get lots of warm bodies through the doors.

These particular sorority charity events are hardly offensive, and if anything – they celebrate and honor Mexican heritage.

A YouTube video of a “Pi Phiesta” taco night last year shows a bunch of students stuffing their faces with tacos, smiling, and raising a wad of cash for literacy causes.

In the pictures on various Pi Beta Phi websites, one might see an occasional sombrero-donned student or some maracas among the bright yellow-orange decorations and neon-colored T-Shirts; hardly offensive.

The fact that this is for charity and done without malicious intent is apparently of no consequence to the handful of aggrieved militant Latino students on campuses with a machete to grind.

They accuse such events of “cultural appropriation” – defined by the Stanford Daily as “actions that trivialize aspects of a culture by not respecting a custom’s symbolic significance or the history of a style of dress or other artifact.”

If that’s the case, maybe piñatas should be outlawed across America – because who cares about the glee those little twerps experience when they have candy rain down on them like Niagara Falls? They’re appropriating Mexican culture for their own joy, and for shame.

In the same vein, that 21-year-old female student who throws on a sombrero and serves up tacos to raise money to help an inner-city child learn how to read should be told what an insensitive twit she is.

PUT THE TACO DOWN, NOW!

Oh, the plight of the Latino college student. They face so much bigotry.

Give me a break.

This whole white-people-who-celebrate-Cinco-de-Mayo-are-a-bunch-of-ignorant-and-offensive-buffoons movement is absolutely ridiculous and completely out of control.

During this most recent Cinco de Mayo observance, not only did these “Pi Phiestas” get derailed, but:

A sign at UCLA this month offered students a guide to a “racist-free Cinco de Mayo,” advice that included warning students not to speak their shoddy high school Spanish on the day.

At North Carolina State University, its dining services officials had to apologize for handing out “offensive” chocolate mustaches for dessert on Cinco de Mayo.

A similar kerfuffle also occurred at the University of Maryland after two Latino students were offended when the university’s dining services staff voluntarily wore fake mustaches and sombreros during its Cinco de Mayo dinner.