Author Topic: Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault  (Read 5749 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I thought the fundies want the rapture to happen so I guess Bachmann is thanking Obama ?

http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAboZhG

Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault

Michele Bachmann says the rapture is coming, thanks to President Barack Obama’s policies on Iran’s nuclear program and marriage equality.

In a radio interview last week, Bachmann, the former Minnesota Republican congresswoman, told "End Times" host Jan Markell, “We need to realize how close this clock is getting to the midnight hour.”

“We in our lifetimes potentially could see Jesus Christ returning to earth and the rapture of the church,” Bachmann said. “We see the destruction, but this was a destruction that was foretold.”

Bachmann cited the Obama administration’s nuclear negotiations with Iran as a cause. The U.S. and five partner nations are discussing a deal with Iran that would prevent the country from developing or obtaining nuclear weapons.
“We are literally watching, month by month, the speed move up to a level we’ve never seen before with these events," Bachmann said. "Barack Obama is intent. It is his number one goal to ensure that Iran has a nuclear weapon.”
Later in the interview, Bachmann again tied her rapture prediction to Obama’s foreign policy.

“If you look at the president’s rhetoric, and if you look at his actions, everything he has done has been to cut the legs out of Israel and lift up the agenda of radical Islam,” she said.

Obama has said repeatedly that the goal of the nuclear talks with Iran is to prevent the country from developing a nuclear weapon.

Bachmann also blamed abortion and gay marriage, arguing that God is punishing the United States for “embracing a pagan view.”

“Any nation that accepts God and his principles is blessed, and those who push away are cursed. That’s what we’re seeing happen to the United States,” she said. “We will suffer the consequences as a result.”

Some Christians believe those who are saved will be transported to heaven just before armageddon, which they call the rapture.

This is not the first time Bachmann has predicted extreme consequences from the Iran deal. Earlier this month, she claimed the deal would lead to "World War III." And in a Facebook post, she compared Obama to Andreas Lubitz, the pilot who crashed the Germanwings airliner into the French Alps in March.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 11:23:25 AM »
I picture you to be semi if not a full blown retard. How many times do you suppose that video was edited and even if it wasn't. Where is she wrong. The bible does state that and we are headed for everything she said (excluding the rapture because I'd be willing bet the left wing propaganda machine blew it out of context). But we are fighting the devil and in the end he'll lose.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 11:36:36 AM »
I picture you to be semi if not a full blown retard. How many times do you suppose that video was edited and even if it wasn't. Where is she wrong. The bible does state that and we are headed for everything she said (excluding the rapture because I'd be willing bet the left wing propaganda machine blew it out of context). But we are fighting the devil and in the end he'll lose.

Lol :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 11:39:26 AM »

I hope you don't lose your flip flops when you're raptured

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 12:31:22 PM »
"Any nation that accepts God and his principles is blessed, and those who push away are cursed."

LOL...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 01:03:24 PM »

Coach, we have over 4800 nuclear weapons and 10k chemical arms and we're afraid of Iran enriching some uranium to power some homes??? 

Really??  As far as this rapture shit is concerned....lol.  You're a fucking moron if you believe her shit
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 01:19:48 PM »
God must have a different definition of "quickly"

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus"

rev.22 v20

Meanwhile batshit crazy bachman continues to have conversations with god who is prolly telling her that OB is a Kenyan born commy muslim satan worshipper, homo drug addict.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 01:46:07 PM »
Coach, we have over 4800 nuclear weapons and 10k chemical arms and we're afraid of Iran enriching some uranium to power some homes??? 

It concerns me that Iran has sticks that could be used offensively, because the Iranian leadership consists mostly of crazed, religious fanatics who value martyrdom and see it as the price of admission to heaven. You can imagine how I feel about them having Uranium.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 01:49:46 PM »

Really??  As far as this rapture shit is concerned....lol.  You're a fucking moron if you believe her shit

As in "we"? The US? Are you seriously comparing a terrorist state that's threatening to wipe Israel and the US off the face of the map to the US? Are you shitting me Vince??

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2015, 01:54:58 PM »
I wouldn't trust a Muslim with a sharp stick let alone nuke
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2015, 01:57:18 PM »
As in "we"? The US? Are you seriously comparing a terrorist state that's threatening to wipe Israel and the US off the face of the map to the US? Are you shitting me Vince??

Frankly, I don't give a shit about Israel - they're more than capable of defending themselves, even if you take away their Federal subsidies. It's high time that we focused on ourselves and allowed others - Israel included - to manage their own affairs. Is Iran a viable existential threat to us? No. Can they do something incredibly stupid that will "hurt" us (and end them when we retaliate)? Yes.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2015, 02:29:10 PM »

So now we've got to burn in hell because of our government - even though I'm only one vote out of 360,000,000.

That sucks. 

I was planning on beating the atheist rap in the afterlife.

Now I gotta deal with this shit too?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 03:23:49 PM »
"Any nation that accepts God and his principles is blessed, and those who push away are cursed."

LOL...

It's like bizarro world, I picture her saying this outside a castle  while they burn witches.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2015, 03:32:14 PM »
It's like bizarro world, I picture her saying this outside a castle  while they burn witches.

yet it all makes perfect sense to Joe

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2015, 03:51:39 PM »
It's like bizarro world, I picture her saying this outside a castle  while they burn witches.

Seriously...like Obama you believe the greatest threat to this country is "global warming". You also believe that raising taxes all over the place is a cure for the economy..lol.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2015, 03:58:20 PM »
Seriously...like Obama you believe the greatest threat to this country is "global warming". You also believe that raising taxes all over the place is a cure for the economy..lol.

yeah, no evidence of any global warming eh "coach"

I'm sure you're aware (of course you're not) that the US Military takes global warming very seriously

http://www.newsweek.com/pentagon-report-us-military-considers-climate-change-immediate-threat-could-foster-277155

A report released Monday indicates the Department of Defense has dramatically shifted its views towards climate change, and has already begun to treat the phenomenon as a significant threat to national security. Climate change, the Pentagon writes, requires immediate action on the part of the U.S. Military.

The report is a “roadmap” of the Department’s future needs and actions to effectively respond to climate change, including anticipating that climate change may require more frequent military intervention within the country to respond to natural disasters, as well as internationally to respond to “extremist ideologies” that may arise in regions where governments are destabilized due to climate-related stressors.

“The impacts of climate change may cause instability in other countries by impairing access to food and water, damaging infrastructure, spreading disease, uprooting and displacing large numbers of people, compelling mass migration, interrupting commercial activity, or restricting electricity availability,” the Pentagon writes. “These developments could undermine already-fragile governments that are unable to respond effectively or challenge currently-stable governments, as well as increasing competition and tension between countries vying for limited resources. These gaps in governance can create an avenue for extremist ideologies and conditions that foster terrorism.”

but fuck all that

much better to pretend you're having a personal relationship with a jewish zombie and at some point in the near future you're going to rise off the earth and shoot like an ICBM into the sky towards....who the fuck knows.   Is heaven a coordinate somewhere out in space? .... or maybe you will just all land on the moon and settle in there and watch the firework show back on earth.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2015, 04:13:04 PM »

I'm sure you're aware (of course you're not) that the US Military takes global warming very seriously

http://www.newsweek.com/pentagon-report-us-military-considers-climate-change-immediate-threat-could-foster-277155

but fuck all that

much better to pretend you're having a personal relationship with a jewish zombie and at some point in the near future you're going to rise off the earth and shoot like an ICBM into the sky towards....who the fuck knows.   Is heaven a coordinate somewhere out in space? .... or maybe you will just all land on the moon and settle in there and watch the firework show back on earth.

So much hate and anger.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2015, 04:19:42 PM »

but fuck all that

much better to pretend you're having a personal relationship with a jewish zombie and at some point in the near future you're going to rise off the earth and shoot like an ICBM into the sky towards....who the fuck knows.   Is heaven a coordinate somewhere out in space? .... or maybe you will just all land on the moon and settle in there and watch the firework show back on earth.

LOL

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2015, 04:43:07 PM »

So much hate and anger.

I assume that was meant to be ironic or a joke

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2015, 05:18:21 PM »

but fuck all that

Fucking liberal treehugging military idiots.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2015, 06:49:35 PM »

How the fuck are they going to do that when they have no fucking nuclear weapons???  All they have is one fucking nuclear power plant and that's it.  They have not pursued any nuclear weapons research or design in over 10 years.  

We have the weapons, Israel has plenty of nukes.....Iran doesn't have shit.  We spend over 300 billion dollars a year in military compared to their 10 billion.  I think we have the fucking situation under control you assclown.  They still fly F-4 Phantoms...do you know how old that shit is??  They still arm their troops with M-1 Garand rifles for crying out loud.  Iran has never...ever in the history of the country started a preemptive war.  Did you know that, Joe?? 

Geez

A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2015, 07:55:39 PM »
Brb. Joe is checking with Rush and Stupid media before he responds.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2015, 10:19:32 PM »

How the fuck are they going to do that when they have no fucking nuclear weapons???  All they have is one fucking nuclear power plant and that's it.  They have not pursued any nuclear weapons research or design in over 10 years.  

We have the weapons, Israel has plenty of nukes.....Iran doesn't have shit.  We spend over 300 billion dollars a year in military compared to their 10 billion.  I think we have the fucking situation under control you assclown.  They still fly F-4 Phantoms...do you know how old that shit is??  They still arm their troops with M-1 Garand rifles for crying out loud.  Iran has never...ever in the history of the country started a preemptive war.  Did you know that, Joe?? 

Geez

I can't take it anymore. You're officially riding the same short bus as straw man. I just can't figure out who's driving. You or him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2015, 12:58:38 AM »
Just when you believe some peoples views couldn't get more insane, they do. And to think, this crazy woman was briefly running for President of the United States. From these latest comments, it would appear she is a doomsday religious fanatic. "Lord" help us should one of her ilk get elected President in 2016.

I respect the left and the right's differing opinions, but why is it that all the nut jobs seem to come from the right?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2015, 08:27:28 AM »
Just when you believe some peoples views couldn't get more insane, they do. And to think, this crazy woman was briefly running for President of the United States. From these latest comments, it would appear she is a doomsday religious fanatic. "Lord" help us should one of her ilk get elected President in 2016.

I respect the left and the right's differing opinions, but why is it that all the nut jobs seem to come from the right?

try to keep in mind that there are a lot of people in this country who share her completely insane beliefs,including some people on this board (such as our vertically challenged phony "coach") and many people in Congress

Not only that, these people think they are the smart crowd