Author Topic: "If Trump is elected the market will crash"  (Read 4045 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: "If Trump is elected the market will crash"
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2017, 05:49:09 PM »
Now subtract off the cost of living increase, inflation, and propping up the market with $10 Trillion in added national debt and you MAY begin to understand why the Obama economy was the worst in our lifetime.

This and the greatly increased number of people on public assistance.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2017, 07:29:43 PM »
After 8 years of Obama my house has almost doubled in value while my mortgage payment is less than it was 8 years ago

Inflation is very low(other than housing which has benefited me)
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-idUSKBN1972QL

National debt is certainly an issue but that could be mitigated with increase in taxes and less spending (something that neither party seems to want to do)

Notice that debt as a % of GDP was decreasing for 30 years until Reagan got into office and we were sold the bullshit of supply side economics (and Reagans budget director has since said it was total bullshit) which of course Bush 1 famously called Voodoo Economics

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2017, 09:00:04 AM »
ok, the Paris Accord as well, but everyone in the country can just ignore him on that

I'm not disagreeing with you on anything other than this. The deal that was signed was not a good deal for us. I hope he gets better terms for us and we get back in, because I believe that we should check our emissions and pollution, but as it was it was not great for us.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2017, 10:09:40 AM »
ok, the Paris Accord as well, but everyone in the country can just ignore him on that
That was one of the best things he's done.