Author Topic: CNN PIG getting Just Comeuppance ?  (Read 2810 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: CNN PIG getting Just Comeuppance ?
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2018, 07:53:19 PM »
How'd that work out for the bakers?

Well, me not buying a sponsors product doesn't violate the law. Me not selling you something because you are black, handicapped, gay, tends to be

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2018, 11:54:12 AM »
How'd that work out for the bakers?

who are "the bakers"

If you have a problem with that quote then tell me why?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2018, 06:27:24 PM »
Chaos
are you opposed to peaceful boycotts as a method of protest?
Peaceful? LOL, when was the last time liberals had a peacful protest?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2018, 06:30:29 PM »
Peaceful? LOL, when was the last time liberals had a peacful protest?

pretty much always, unless one of your crowd shows up and tried to instigate shit or more likely shows up pretending to be a liberal and starting shit to create a sense of liberal violence

Anyway, how about actually answering his question or my question

These boycotts are clearly online and by any stretch of the definition...peaceful

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2018, 06:42:51 PM »
what's wrong with saying I don't tolerate what you're doing. I don't agree with it. And I'm actually not going to buy your products. I'm not going to support, your economic partners or your business partners
Saying it as an individual is fine, getting on the news and using a tragedy to force a political agenda and try to ruin someone's career/livelihood, is wrong.
I know you're not smart enough to tell the difference, maybe you could get one of your smarter liberal comrades to explain it to you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2018, 06:55:34 PM »
Saying it as an individual is fine, getting on the news and using a tragedy to force a political agenda and try to ruin someone's career/livelihood, is wrong.
I know you're not smart enough to tell the difference, maybe you could get one of your smarter liberal comrades to explain it to you.

You're either confusing or trying to conflate two different events

This is not about the students using the massacre at their school to effect political change (what you call "using a tragedy)
That's common practise in this country and everywhere and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that no matter how often the NRA or Faux News tries to claim otherwise

This particular issue is about Laura Ingraham mocking a kid for not getting into some schools he applied to and then weirdly (and absurdly) claiming it's "Stalinism" when this kid fights back and successfully creates a boycott of her sponsors.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2018, 07:11:25 PM »

This particular issue is about Laura Ingraham mocking a kid for not getting into some schools he applied to and then weirdly (and absurdly) claiming it's "Stalinism" when this kid fights back and successfully creates a boycott of her sponsors.

So her voicing her opinion and using her freedom of speech equates to some spoiled retard that isn't smart enough to get into the most liberal colleges in California getting on TV and using a tragedy to try to ruin her financially and potentially costing her her job?
And you see nothing wrong with that?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 09:08:35 PM »
So her voicing her opinion and using her freedom of speech equates to some spoiled retard that isn't smart enough to get into the most liberal colleges in California getting on TV and using a tragedy to try to ruin her financially and potentially costing her her job?

he didn't use the mass murder shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School to try to ruin her financially

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2018, 04:23:34 PM »

Seriously  is this how you see it? Do you understand what freedom of speech really means? It protects you from the government, it doesn't negate consequences for being a jerk.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2018, 04:41:01 PM »
Seriously  is this how you see it? Do you understand what freedom of speech really means? It protects you from the government, it doesn't negate consequences for being a jerk.

Apparently so

Explains a lot doesn't it?

Not only about Chaos but people on the right in general

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2018, 06:08:34 PM »
Apparently so

Explains a lot doesn't it?

Not only about Chaos but people on the right in general

unbelievable that in this day and age, with google readily  available people still think freedom of speech protects citizens for other citizens repercussions for saying stupid things.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2018, 06:43:30 PM »
unbelievable that in this day and age, with google readily  available people still think freedom of speech protects citizens for other citizens repercussions for saying stupid things.
Yet it apparently protects some little douchebag that got his feeling hurt when it was pointed out he wasn't smart enough to get into college.
No wonder the left is so fucked up, they meltdown and throw a fit whenever they hear something they don't want to, no matter how true it is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!