Author Topic: no thread on trump's trade war....  (Read 3066 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: no thread on trump's trade war....
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 07:48:04 AM »
they won't stop trading but they will retaliate by putting tariffs on your exports. so while your steel industry may benefit other export industries will suffer. tariffs and trade barriers are the practice of communist states. economic protectionism has been proven not to work.

plus it's an attack on freedom(that thing you apparently hold so dear and have so much of!) freedom of choice. private enterprises are basically being forced to buy domestically.

::)
K

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2018, 08:29:17 AM »

plus it's an attack on freedom(that thing you apparently hold so dear and have so much of!) freedom of choice. private enterprises are basically being forced to buy domestically.
Like the freedom to own firearms and pointy knives?
Good!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2018, 08:54:18 AM »
Like the freedom to own firearms and pointy knives?
Good!

Yeah, I was about to say, aren't butter knives even banned in Great Britain?

It wasn't even lawful to report on the Tommy Robinson case until the judge lifted it after worldwide protest.

A real 1984 state sanctioned censorship existence those people are forced to live under.

Fuck that, I'm thankful for the protection I have under The First Amendment here in the US.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2018, 09:21:25 AM »

didn't we bail your stupid continent out twice? I guess third time will be the charm. 
a

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2018, 10:09:30 AM »
are we still contributing the record high breaking unemployment record to OBAMA? just like OBAMA blamed  BUSH for his shitty numbers
real men= no rubbers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2018, 05:31:36 PM »
are we still contributing the record high breaking unemployment record to OBAMA? just like OBAMA blamed  BUSH for his shitty numbers

nope, you can give Trump credit for all the numbers starting on January 20th, 2017 and of course you'll give Obama the credit for the prior eight years of continuous improvement in the UE level.

I'm sure the preceding 7 year trend had absolutely nothing to do with what happened after January 20th, 2017.

Looking forward to you giving Trump credit for his Trillion Dollar Budget deficit during a time of such great prosperity

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2018, 06:54:55 PM »
nope, you can give Trump credit for all the numbers starting on January 20th, 2017 and of course you'll give Obama the credit for the prior eight years of continuous improvement in the UE level.

I'm sure the preceding 7 year trend had absolutely nothing to do with what happened after January 20th, 2017.

Looking forward to you giving Trump credit for his Trillion Dollar Budget deficit during a time of such great prosperity

Wow. It's almost like Boomers are reaching retirement.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2018, 07:09:12 PM »
Wow. It's almost like Boomers are reaching retirement.

I'm not technically a Baby Boomer...two years too old. But most Boomers who planned well are already retired.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2018, 02:10:38 AM »

nice source.. i can make a graph like that and make up numbers myself with basic bitmat.
real men= no rubbers

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2018, 08:05:39 AM »
great point

what was so bad about them and what has Trump replaced them with

tell me how letting Iran get a nuclear bomb sooner is good for us

Chuck Schumer had a great analysis of the deal from 2015 I believe, and I tend to agree with him, that it was a bad deal. I'm glad we backed out.

The Paris Climate Accord was terrible for us as well, having us subsidize undeveloped countries which was just essentially a bribe to have them skip fossil fuels. Both deals needed renegotiation. I'm not saying the idea and spirit behind them was flawed, but those deals themselves were bad for USA. If you're a globalist I could see how you could agree with them, but I am not and thus think since they were bad for us, they needed to be redone.

As to what the Trump Administration is doing to replace the Iran deal, as I'm not privy to that info, but pulling out of Paris and replacing with something more friendly financially for us is a good thing.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2018, 09:05:57 AM »

As to what the Trump Administration is doing to replace the Iran deal, as I'm not privy to that info, but pulling out of Paris and replacing with something more friendly financially for us is a good thing.

Not if you are aiming for one, almighty World Government
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2018, 12:08:32 PM »

Sorry Yamcha,
Thinking Nazis are funny isn't something I relate to or agree with.