Author Topic: “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up”  (Read 2195 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up”
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2020, 09:34:42 AM »
Because the left is encouraging and promoting it.

There is no reason for the Repubs to promote it.

How about all the Right Wing groups who are committing the violence

Are Dems promoting that?

No, of course not

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2020, 11:26:19 AM »
How about all the Right Wing groups who are committing the violence

Are Dems promoting that?

No, of course not

Yes.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2020, 11:27:35 AM »
Yes.

show me some specific examples

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2020, 11:37:45 AM »
show me some specific examples

What business are you in?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2020, 11:46:37 AM »
What business are you in?

I do abortions

now where are your examples or is this just another case of something that Trumptards imagine to be real

&t=11s

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2020, 12:21:58 PM »
I do abortions

now where are your examples or is this just another case of something that Trumptards imagine to be real

Are you serious?  You are an abortion doctor?

Wow, that is disgusting.  No wonder you are a flaming liberal.  The agenda supports your source of income.

Thanks for being honest.  I can see why you were hesitant to admit that.  You must have to harden yourself to do abortions. 

Everytime you inject a fetus with poison and suck it's brains out or grind up its body in the womb.  That's got to f*ck up your head eventually.

Fair is fair.

How are Dems are inciting fear in people? 

1) The woman and man who threw molotov cocktails at the cops, thereby inciting fear in people.

2) Dems destroying historical statues and landmarks, inciting fear and anger in people.

3) Dems screaming and verbally assaulting people in restaurants and in front of their homes, inciting fear in people.

You can go on and on with more examples.  You will probably deny these are Dems doing these things but they certainly aren't Repubs.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2020, 01:32:29 PM »
Are you serious?  You are an abortion doctor?

Wow, that is disgusting.  No wonder you are a flaming liberal.  The agenda supports your source of income.

Thanks for being honest.  I can see why you were hesitant to admit that.  You must have to harden yourself to do abortions. 

Everytime you inject a fetus with poison and suck it's brains out or grind up its body in the womb.  That's got to f*ck up your head eventually.

Fair is fair.

How are Dems are inciting fear in people? 

1) The woman and man who threw molotov cocktails at the cops, thereby inciting fear in people.

2) Dems destroying historical statues and landmarks, inciting fear and anger in people.

3) Dems screaming and verbally assaulting people in restaurants and in front of their homes, inciting fear in people.

You can go on and on with more examples.  You will probably deny these are Dems doing these things but they certainly aren't Repubs.

It's too bad your mother didn't contact me before you were born

I could have helped her avoid years of embarrassment, humiliation and disappointment as your mother

I see, so when you said "Dems" you're not referring to politicians but just assigning that label to anyone who commits violence

Cool, let me try that

Dylan Roof murdered 9 people in a church and his stated motive was to start a race war.   Classic Trump supporter promotion of racism and true violence

James Alex Fields killed Heather Hyer - yet another Trump supporter committing acts of violence against innocent and unarmed people

Let's go more recent - Tusitala "Tiny" Toese - another Trump supporter with a warrant out for his arrest for violence acts in Seattle
You can read the details here:  https://komonews.com/news/local/warrant-issued-for-vancouver-proud-boy-busted-at-seattle-protest

Then of course you have these Trump supporters who killed cops and commited other acts of violence
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-06-17/far-right-boogaloo-boys-linked-to-killing-of-california-lawmen-other-violence

I wonder why there seems to be so much more violence since THE TRAITOR took office

This is 4 years old.  I'm sure there are many more examples since then

&t=24s

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2020, 02:28:13 PM »
Don’t mind strawman. The harsh reality is setting in that the Democrats have a pair of losers on the ticket. Trump is going to easily beat those two dopes, and strawman will be relegated  to posting Orange Man Bad  threads for another four years.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2020, 06:53:33 PM »
Don’t mind strawman. The harsh reality is setting in that the Democrats have a pair of losers on the ticket. Trump is going to easily beat those two dopes, and strawman will be relegated  to posting Orange Man Bad  threads for another four years.

You're welcome to chime in and defend all the right wing violence I've documented

You haven't denounced it so obviously you support it

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2020, 07:23:27 PM »
I do abortions

Yeah right  ::)

You are too old to be surgeon , old man = shaky hands  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2020, 05:54:11 AM »

Yeah right  ::)

You are too old to be surgeon , old man = shaky hands  ;D

They use tools...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2020, 07:10:41 AM »
When the messiah of incompetence and his Chewbacca “wife” both call you a fuck up, you really have to be a special kind of retard.

Joe Biden will soon be 0-3 in presidential election attempts.

Libidiots will cry until they convulse