Author Topic: Manipulating the Boards  (Read 35075 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Manipulating the Boards
« on: July 21, 2007, 01:35:32 AM »
In my opinion, there are certain members on here using community accounts and gimmicks to start flaming threads on the g and o and to manipulate the alpha boards.

I think these people are ss, alex23, david paul and maybe danielson.

I am not flaming you as i think it is quite funny.

the question is am i right?
T

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Manipulating the Boards
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 05:51:36 AM »
In my opinion, there are certain members on here using community accounts and gimmicks to start flaming threads on the g and o and to manipulate the alpha boards.

I only have one account personally. I have ever even had access to another account.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 06:13:58 AM »
I only have one account personally. I have ever even had access to another account.

thats why i said maybe with you

always thought you were a good lad

do you agree though
T

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 06:20:43 AM »
hahaha, I know a few gimmicks that are stirring shit up. Ron won't approve mine anymore.  >:(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 06:23:21 AM »
hahaha, I know a few gimmicks that are stirring shit up. Ron won't approve mine anymore.  >:(

do you think pumphard is a gimmick

i can't imagine a grown man genuinely prepared to fly across the country

for a fight because someone called him names on the internet
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 06:25:32 AM »

I'm almost convinced he's a gimmick. Probably a Bluto gimmick. He types with the same shitty, incoherent english, refuses to post a pic and can log 15-20 straight hours staring at the same board without a problem. He was also attached to Bluto's nutsack for a good month and is obsessed with the people down here. There's only a few people who can fit that bill.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 06:35:02 AM »
thats why i said maybe with you

always thought you were a good lad

do you agree though

I know there are gimmicks obviously. Not sure if the guys you mentioned have ones though. Alex23 may be Buffgoddess, and just having some fun with us. I don't see those three having gimmicks to start fights with people though. If we knew who Tomr was, I think we would know who a lot of gimmicks are. That guy is probably still behind a few of them.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 08:17:33 AM »
I know there are gimmicks obviously. Not sure if the guys you mentioned have ones though. Alex23 may be Buffgoddess, and just having some fun with us. I don't see those three having gimmicks to start fights with people though. If we knew who Tomr was, I think we would know who a lot of gimmicks are. That guy is probably still behind a few of them.

Totally wrong, Daniel-kun. Alex23 is Buffgoddess' gimmick. :)

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 10:27:42 AM »
Totally wrong, Daniel-kun. Alex23 is Buffgoddess' gimmick. :)

Dude, you're fucking obsessed. Why don't you ask ron to verify and calm down your little  spinning mind?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 10:40:05 AM »
I had one gimmick and that was Dog Chapman, but i gave it away and i'm not sure what happen to it.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 10:45:14 AM »

I wasn't going out of my way. I went to NYC for some shopping, horsehead invited me to come down for some bodily harm, so I thought why not kill two birds with one stone.  I'm sorry, mouthy punks just bother me, what can I say.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 10:55:35 AM »
Dude, you're fucking obsessed. Why don't you ask ron to verify and calm down your little  spinning mind?

Now now Noel, we know it's you! :-*

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 12:04:56 PM »

LOL!!!

Like Ron gives a fuck about the alphabet boards. Besides.... no one knows what kind of trade you made with him to keep the secret. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 12:42:01 PM »

well, I'm happy to say.........your opinion means shit, fuck off.

hope this helps
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 01:46:51 PM »
I wasn't going out of my way. I went to NYC for some shopping, horsehead invited me to come down for some bodily harm, so I thought why not kill two birds with one stone.  I'm sorry, mouthy punks just bother me, what can I say.

Funny, you claimed you were in Vegas and could've "made a detour" to find me after you called me out. I accepted, you said you'd show up at Bradley airport, then you disappear for a month and come back popping your fat, yommer mouth off. Get the fuck out of here with your pussy ass lies.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 01:54:35 PM »
Funny, you claimed you were in Vegas and could've "made a detour" to find me after you called me out. I accepted, you said you'd show up at Bradley airport, then you disappear for a month and come back popping your fat, yommer mouth off. Get the fuck out of here with your pussy ass lies.
Oh, you mean like you did........ well if this happened in June, how could I have been gone for a month, and don't forget, you called me out,   ......Don't know how your doing in college with a bad memory like that.  Lastly, you said that you accepted..........do you want me to embarrase you again where u said, that if you're not there, to start without you............you're being delusional again   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 01:57:42 PM »
Oh, you mean like you did........ well if this happened in June, how could I have been gone for a month, and don't forget, you called me out,   ......Don't know how your doing in college with a bad memory like that.  Lastly, you said that you accepted..........do you want me to embarrase you again where u said, that if you're not there, to start without you............you're being delusional again   

I didn't call you out. I said that I'd bet $500 that you would back out of your little challenge to Derek Anthony (which you did), you called me out, I accepted. You disappeared for a month and came back claiming you owned me because I wouldn't agree to drive 4+ hours to find a guy who won't post a pic in a city of 10 million after you called me out. Face it you little snatch whose melting down, you're pathetic.

hahahaha, is this going to be before or after you and Derek have your way with each other? Another internet badass.  ::)

Better give him the location and refuse to post a pic after he accepts.

hahahah, that's one helluva meltdown. Let me guess, you've been Bluto's cage fighting partner for the last 17 years?

First post in the thread. Here's your replies.

Feel free to take his spot........

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

Looks like you talk the talk but can't back it up.

Get the fuck out of here you fat pussy. You're the type of twat that shows up to a bar, pops his mouth off in the first 30 seconds to impress his whore and gets the ever-living shit kicked out of him by the smallest guy there.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2007, 02:05:06 PM »
I've invited pumpedhardfrombehind to the koloseum several times, he keeps rejecting me :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 02:05:57 PM »
All this coming from a punk who insults Arvilla and their kids.....What piece  of shit insults a female and their child.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2007, 02:07:21 PM »
All this coming from a punk who insults Arvilla and their kids.....What piece  of shit insults a female and their child. 

hahaha, here comes the backpedaling while completely avoiding my point. The Arvilla's are a bunch of cocksucking douches. I don't even need to insult them. I lit the fire and now people like Goatboy, Salmon and others are carrying on my work. Too bad you missed Arvilla melting all over the board the other day.

So, why are you avoiding my previous post? Because I'm right and you're a spineless twat? Looks like it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2007, 02:07:58 PM »
All this coming from a punk who insults Arvilla and their kids.....What piece  of shit insults a female and their child.  
hahaha the Y punching bag "takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 02:09:09 PM »
hahaha, here comes the backpedaling while completely avoiding my point. The Arvilla's are a bunch of cocksucking douches. I don't even need to insult them. I lit the fire and now people like Goatboy, Salmon and others are carrying on my work. Too bad you missed Arvilla melting all over the board the other day.

So, why are you avoiding my previous post? Because I'm right and you're a spineless twat? Looks like it.
The part about him calling your parents was priceless.  Did your father slap you for being a punk, or is he a pussy worse then you

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 02:11:08 PM »
The part about him calling your parents was priceless.  Did your father slap you for being a punk, or is he a pussy worse then you

Hate to break it to you but Arvilla never called. The only person that even had the stones to speak was Alex23. The other twats (like you) just breathed into the phone and hung up. It's funny though, the internet phone I and another Getbigger used to taunt Arvilla was pure gold. Him threatening to call the cops on us for calling his house was gold.

You're still avoiding my question. Why are you a spineless twat? This is the man board, not the "I'm a fat coward with a twat" board.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »
why do you always harp on what others have done? are you scared to do anything yourself?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2007, 02:13:09 PM »
Typical little punk piece of shit, insulting people's families and kids, I wasn't a bit surprised when I heard.