Author Topic: New Caliber Fitness Website is up and running!!!  (Read 832 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
New Caliber Fitness Website is up and running!!!
« on: January 12, 2009, 12:13:59 PM »
Its been 5 years since I've updated the website but now its been rebuilt and enhanced to comply with the new HTML code standards and the Keeping it Real Newsletter is back with RSS feeds so you can hear the latest stuff from me. 

A

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Re: New Caliber Fitness Website is up and running!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 12:31:05 PM »
Its been 5 years since I've updated the website but now its been rebuilt and enhanced to comply with the new HTML code standards and the Keeping it Real Newsletter is back with RSS feeds so you can hear the latest stuff from me. 

IPV6?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 12:32:55 PM »
finally
TEAM Nasser

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 12:34:02 PM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 12:44:04 PM »

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 01:03:32 PM »
Almost was suckered into getting a "chi" machine!  ::)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 01:08:52 PM »

BING BANG BOOM!

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 01:18:47 PM »
finally

Quote from: jtsunami on August 09, 2008, 11:06:04 PM
Imaginary date with Rip :

I am trembling in my boots, I roll up to her place in my car, get out and have my 12 roses in one and and the other very sweaty in my pocket.  As I walk up to the door I can't help but tremble, I ring the doorbell.  She answers, oh ... my ... gosh GORGEOUS  Shocked  I can barely say a word, so I hand her my roses and we walk out the door to the car.

I open up the door for her and closes it very smoothly to not make her jump.  I wipe off the sweat on my forehead and make my way to the drivers side.  As we set off to the nicest restaurant I can find, we have some small talk about her day and how she is feeling.  We arrive at the restaurant, we have a space reserved outdoors for our date.  We sit down and the waiter comes over, I say get my the best bottle of wine you have waiter.

As we have a great dinner and even better conversation I cannot get over how beautiful she is.  We finish up and head on out after a great dinner.  As fitting, we goto the nicest jewelry store next.  I reserve the whole store just for us.  We go in and are greated by the front door man very nicely.  I say pick anything out you want.  She picks out a beautiful tennis bracelet and she puts it on.  As we walk out I can only think of kissing her at the end of the night  Huh

As I drive her back I am sweating again in my palms, what am I going to do, kiss her or will she turn her cheek.  We arrive, oh my gosh, the moment is here.  As I walk her to the door I decide I am going to go in for the kiss!  She says good night and I face towards her with holding both her hands and give her a peck on her lips, the rest is for further dates and romantic moments we have to come.  I can't wait to call her the next day, I am like a kid in a candy store, so excited!

jt

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 01:22:10 PM »
Vince, does this one have a virus?
HAHA, RON.....

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 01:27:50 PM »
Vince, does this one have a virus?
  they both got viruses one might be cureable the other aint guess which one vinny has
b

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 01:28:12 PM »

Thunderdome approved