Author Topic: AGNOSTICOO7 CALLING YOU OUT  (Read 6263 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: AGNOSTICOO7 CALLING YOU OUT
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2024, 06:39:54 AM »
and what? I said I wasn't going to participate in a debate about whether Covid was real or not. Seems you are set on it.

Covid was real in the sense it is a virus and some people died. I believe we as a people over estimated its mortality rate and panicked which caused the overreacting. I don’t think that it’s a nefarious as some say, that the lockdowns were put in place as some form of mind control or whatever they say. Either way, it was a wild ride.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2024, 02:30:44 PM »
Covid was real in the sense it is a virus and some people died. I believe we as a people over estimated its mortality rate and panicked which caused the overreacting. I don’t think that it’s a nefarious as some say, that the lockdowns were put in place as some form of mind control or whatever they say. Either way, it was a wild ride.
Most mismanaged outbreak in history. Exposed people for who they really are, I learned a lot.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2024, 04:54:48 PM »
Most mismanaged outbreak in history. Exposed people for who they really are, I learned a lot.

We certainly learned who would've definitely of been doing Hitler's Dirty work to the letter
No Questions asked.  🤬🤬🤬

The irony is that these same folk would likely condemn what Hitler's Henchmen & many
did & Wonder at how they could've been so easily fooled into it.    ::)

Total Blind Hypocrisy.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2024, 11:17:24 AM »

It was real because they made it, and released it on  the people. Planned scamdemic...

Where are all the scary variants lately??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2024, 11:30:12 AM »
It was real because they made it, and released it on  the people. Planned scamdemic...

Where are all the scary variants lately??

The virus was made so the vaccines could be used
The vaccines are The Real Killers & problem causers

Totally feel for all that were forced / threatened into having the vaccine
Not so the Idiotic Sheep like who willingly took it.
And then wished the likes of me locked up or killed, Hitler would've
loved them.