Author Topic: Quaker Oats the Legend  (Read 36189 times)

Stavios

Re: Quaker Oats the Legend
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2011, 04:29:03 PM »
Just talked to Dave on the phone, he says he is making his best to be here on time for the destruction of kofo

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2011, 04:32:18 PM »
yeah he just sounds like any other getbigger nowadays.  we've adapted and it's no longer funny.

It's not funny anymore because there's only a handful of guys here who can make funny posts on that format. The rest are copycats who suck at it.

Dave's got more lines than a Geometry textbook.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2011, 04:37:29 PM »
It's not funny anymore because there's only a handful of guys here who can make funny posts on that format. The rest are copycats who suck at it.

Where's your blurry, screen-door pic, big guy?   

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2011, 04:38:54 PM »

Not posting it while Xerxes' Getbigger ranking threads is still active ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2011, 06:18:51 PM »

Bring Back Dave  8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2011, 06:19:43 PM »
Lots of vagines in this thread still sore from ownings delivered by the Squadfather even though he hasn't posted in years.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2011, 06:24:57 PM »
Didn't he call into special ed's radio show and drunk and depressed?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2011, 06:25:46 PM »
Bring Back Dave  8)

Only when the meter goes back to the green zone for some in this thread

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2011, 06:32:40 PM »
I'd like to see him come back at some point, he was a pretty funny guy....His type of humor would be a nice change from all the played out Mom and Nasser jokes that the forum has been subjected to for a couple years.

Hard to give him Legendary props when he couldn't even survive the Thunderdome plus a few things he wrote were proven to be outright lies which is kind of pathetic.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2011, 06:35:05 PM »
I'd like to see him come back at some point, he was a pretty funny guy....His type of humor would be a nice change from all the played out Mom and Nasser jokes that the forum has been subjected to for a couple years.

Hard to give him Legendary props when he couldn't even survive the Thunderdome plus a few things he wrote were proven to be outright lies which is kind of pathetic.

I came to getbig at the tail end of his reign here..what lies did he tell???...I remember him being here but I didn't interact with him much..and I am getting the impression that he is in jail now or something

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2011, 06:39:40 PM »
I came to getbig at the tail end of his reign here..what lies did he tell???...I remember him being here but I didn't interact with him much..and I am getting the impression that he is in jail now or something

A few of his lift claims were proven to be complete lies but other than that I can't think of much, he seemed pretty honest about other things for the most part.

About the jail part, I don't know, I guess it could be possible. I always thought besides taking a few swipes on an "exposure" thread, really digging deep into someones personal information just out of spite seemed like really strange behavior and meaningless to me. If you REALLY are getting that mad at someone halfway across the world on the internet who you don't know it's probably time to go outside and get some fresh air.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2011, 06:51:19 PM »
I did hear that the lift claims were bogus and I also heard that he was a big fat slob yet claimed to be really big and fit.....I think I saw a pic of him but i'm not sure.....if anyone has one please post

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2011, 07:07:15 PM »
He claimed to be big, don't remember him ever claiming to be lean but he had tens of thousands of posts across all the accounts so I don't know.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2011, 07:10:20 PM »
I did hear that the lift claims were bogus and I also heard that he was a big fat slob yet claimed to be really big and fit.....I think I saw a pic of him but i'm not sure.....if anyone has one please post

Nah his physique was pretty much a joke but he had some pretty solid mass in his shoulders and back, I'm sure he was capable of moving some decent poundages.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2011, 08:29:52 PM »
He'll be out of the prison in 20-30 years. Then you'll all see.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2011, 01:47:35 AM »

;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2011, 04:11:57 AM »
Legendary pic right there folks

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2011, 05:42:43 AM »
His stats were legendary amongst 'net geeks. Outrageous post counts on every single one of his handles...he would get 20k per handle before they ban the account or lock him out of it. To this day I think the Squadfather account still has a post average of 20+ per day it's been inactive for YEARS.

I never liked the guy, personally. I hated his routine, found it creepy that he'd constantly ask for pics whenever anyone made a claim of any sort, lol'd when he posted his infamous shots that were not only blurring but an attempt of desperation to save "Team Squadfather" and I loved when he got his ass handed to him. For years he doled out ownings to people here (by GB's definition of the word) and then when it's his turn, the idiot needed just a little bit more attention and Special Ed, Blockhead and Derek Anthony outed him and SF cried and ran to Ron. The exact same thing he was a braggart about causing others to do for years. He was broken, comes back trying to resurrect himself and then Benz comes up with the other info of the robberies (and I think someone else had the domestic violence info?) and QO/SF/Mirz etc...couldn't stand again. He was out for the count. I'm not religious, but I thanked God for that day.

To the GB elite, they say he's on a business trip. It's gotta  be an inside joke, one I don't care to really know the details of because I could care less. However, it's been a damn long business trip covering up for the fat trailer park p.o.s.

hahhahahahaha....nice resume.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2011, 07:38:48 AM »
HAHAHA. and he said those lard covered pipe cleaners were 17 inches, can you imagine the sheer breakdown he'd have if he dieted down and realised he had some whopping 13 inchers under there  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2011, 09:09:30 AM »
this is a big mofo right there, of course the haters always hate  8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2011, 09:17:12 AM »
lower legs of a paraplegic.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2011, 09:18:51 AM »
can't forget his claim of benching 200 lb dumbbells for reps

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2011, 09:27:20 AM »

A lot of those lines were "borrowed" from real comedians my good man.

That being said, he added a lot to the board and should return.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2011, 09:38:58 AM »

Powerful arms, tree trunk legs, manly upper body...nothing wrong with this pic...not sure why so many panties are tied knots.
L

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2011, 09:43:01 AM »

Powerful arms, tree trunk legs, manly upper body...nothing wrong with this pic...not sure why so many panties are tied knots.
Where would you place that pic in Xerxes' Getbig thong hierarchy?