Author Topic: Would u give up 10-15 yrs of life...  (Read 16185 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Would u give up 10-15 yrs of life...
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2011, 09:46:25 AM »
I already gave up a lot of years  so fuck no.

LOL
b

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 09:48:41 AM »
The mr O's are a very small minority. Countless amateur and pro's have had to drop out of bbing due to health problems with the extremes that go along with it.

Tom prince
Don long
Flex wheeler
Marco salvo (can't remember his last name)
Chris cook
Luke wood
Don Youngblood

And those are only the names off the top of my head.
If you don't think the lifestyle of a pro or top amateur Bber is severly unhealthy than your deluded

Excellent post.

Add Desmond Miller, Munzer and Momo Benaziza to the list of pros that suffered medical consequences due to their drug use.

"1"

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 09:52:12 AM »
To me 75 is a good life span.  I don't imagine there are many more things I would do (or want to do) after 75 that I haven't done already or would be physically able to do.  Anything past 75 is a bonus! 8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 10:03:13 AM »
lol,,you dont have to give half of your life,,not even 1/10 of yoru life....you need to like bodybuilding and when and if you like bodybuilding enough you need to have the ability to get

L E G I T

TRENBOLONA ACE AT ENOUGH SUPPLY THAT WILL LAST LIKE THE BLOOD FLOWING IN YOUR VEINS

HGH AT ENOUGH SUPPLY TO GO ALONG WITH THE SLIN THAT LATER ON WILL BE IMPORTANT SO YOU CAN BLOW UP FROM WITHIN AFTER YOU ARE LEAN AND RIPPED AT 200LB....

INSULINA ...WALMART AS MANY VIALS YOU CAN BUY,,HUMALOG YOULL HAVE TO ORDER FROM CANADA NO PROBLEM IN YOUR MAIL BOX WITHIN 7 DAYS

TESTOSTERONA AT ENOUGH SUPPLY TO LAST YOU THROUGH THE BLITS OF HIGH DOSES INTO LOW DOSES WHEN PREPING...

EQUIPONA AND OR NANDROLONE AT HIGH ENOUGH DOSES TO LAST THROUGH LEAN BULKING PHASES

that is it! you can become a profesional if you have approach to all the above ,,legit products,,anyone can be profesional if they get conditoned size,,that mean you can be pro at 182lb 5'8 and you can be a pro at 197lb 5'11 and you can be a pro at 223lb 5'9 ,,really what matter is one thing and it is your condition,,

if you got 17 inch arm and your condition is better than the fella with the 19 inch arm ..you my friend will become a professional in the finals...

its all condition on the way to a pro card,,C O N D I T I O N E D size

now one thing i did not mention and it is diuretic,,inorder to get crispy and eliminate what exrerexes from this boaridng clal flab...which ofcourse is not flab and is water between the muscle and skin....inorder to eliminate it you need diuretic,,you need good diuretic and you need know how to use that diuretic,,thta is the only thing that wil reveal your abdominals the way you really see them on profesional which is no skin around ,,tight gith and being able to see absolutly no skin fold whtn sitting or very dry skin folds when sitting,, the diuretic is major importance in profesional bodybuild and also top amatuer,, you can do with out but your condition will be more ofo a 60s and early 70s competitor which is much better in my own opinion but in reality today its not cutting it friends

good luck

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 10:13:53 AM »

i decided a long time ago that if this past time was going to take 5-10 years off my life so be it, because it enriches the quality of my life now, when im in my best years, and will enrich it for a lot longer than the years i'll lose.

i can guarantee ive had experiences and done things based on the way i look that i would have never had the opportunity to do otherwise.

basically id rather live 60 great years than 75 average ones.
b

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 10:22:43 AM »
Screw that, tren is one of the most toxic compounds you can use, causing everything from cancer to heart arythmia
toxic to the kidneys, liver,  causing psychosis and insomnia.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 10:40:52 AM »
Add Sonny Schmidt to the list.
sonny had cancer

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2011, 10:45:03 AM »
sonny had cancer

Yea, but it was because of steroids and ghona anyway so...

::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2011, 10:45:21 AM »
Better die for your dream than live for nothing  :-\
does nothing means "having a family,a job and an education" ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2011, 11:04:48 AM »
Screw that, tren is one of the most toxic compounds you can use, causing everything from cancer to heart arythmia
toxic to the kidneys, liver,  causing psychosis and insomnia.

well you ask how to become profesional,,i give you th eway,,, everyone who is anything in bodybuild is using trenbolona ace and LOTS LOTS OF IT,,

if legit product,,if done right,,if made from POWDER and high quality poweder rather than pellets....if done by fellas who are experienced in cooking it and done with clean solvents high quality ones,,trenbolona is THE BEST DRUG KNOWN TO MAN KIND,,im talin here about any drug not only hormones,,

now to actual facts about trenbolona

i have done it for months over months none stop 200mg -300mg a day! blood pressure 120-80 130-70 somewhere around threre ,,,last time checked 120-80  after 4 months on 200mg trenbolona a day

no sides aside from anger and irritation with anyone and everyone and everything,,

the best sides from trenbolona ace is ...increase in lean muscle mass ,,and finally seeingf your waist looking tight and small while being large and big on top and under,,,basicaly freeman type of waist while looking big all the other places...

drop of bodyfat into the 6% ,,increase in hardness and density that is big time noticable to the naked eye,,

fibers show clearly on most muscles,,seperation between muscle groups is vey good

so...

the ones you hear dying from cancer,,or havign caners are the ones who didnt get it from trenbolona....they got it from other drugs ,,they got it from NARCOTICS AND DRINKING BOOZ ALONG WITH MAJOR DOSES TRENBOLONA AND OTHER HORMONS but mainly they get it from narcotics and booz and real hard partying...

the ones you hear losing kidny are also the ones who take lots of pain killers along with the hormones,,

so now its clear

you will NOT become professional with out trenbolona infact not even top amatuer

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2011, 11:09:14 AM »
well you ask how to become profesional,,i give you th eway,,, everyone who is anything in bodybuild is using trenbolona ace and LOTS LOTS OF IT,,

if legit product,,if done right,,if made from POWDER and high quality poweder rather than pellets....if done by fellas who are experienced in cooking it and done with clean solvents high quality ones,,trenbolona is THE BEST DRUG KNOWN TO MAN KIND,,im talin here about any drug not only hormones,,

i have done it for months over months none stop 200mg -300mg a day! blood pressure 120-80 130-70 somewhere around threre ,,,last time checked 120-80  after 4 months on 200mg trenbolona a day

no sides aside from anger and irritation with anyone and everyone and everything,,

the best sides from trenbolona ace is ...increase in lean muscle mass ,,and finally seeingf your waist looking tight and small while being large and big on top and under,,,basicaly freeman type of waist while looking big all the other places...

drop of bodyfat into the 6% ,,increase in hardness and density that is big time noticable to the naked eye,,

fibers show clearly on most muscles,,seperation between muscle groups is vey good

so...

the ones you hear dying from cancer,,or havign caners are the ones who didnt get it from trenbolona....they got it from other drugs ,,they got it from NARCOTICS AND DRINKING BOOZ ALONG WITH MAJOR DOSES TRENBOLONA AND OTHER HORMONS but mainly they get it from narcotics and booz and real hard partying...

the ones you hear losing kidny are also the ones who take lots of pain killers along with the hormones,,

so now its clear

you will NOT become professional with out trenbolona infact not even top amatuer

gh15 approved

You're like a broken fucking record.....fuck!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2011, 11:14:34 AM »
You're like a broken fucking record.....fuck!

thats correct,,TRUTH SHALL BE KNOWN ,,if i can take hormones for years,,if other pros take hormones for years,,and im talkin here MAJOR DOSES OF TREN NOT SOME 100MG EVERY DAY ,,im talkin 200-300 mg a day ofo high quality tren ace...if we can take it and have 120/80 blood pressure.....it tells you one of 2 things,,one! we may beein using fake trenbolona... lol now this is out of the question ofcourse because im god of hormones...so it gives you option number 2 which is ...WHAT VAN B KEEP SAYIGN FOR YEARS AND IT IS THAT TRENBOLONA IS NOT TOXIC!! IT IS NOT HIGHLY TOXIC IT IS NTO MORE TOXIC THAN DIANABOL OR WINSTROL,,,IT IS JUST THE MORONS WHO USE PAIN KILLERS AND NARCOTICS AND DRINK THEIR 12 PACK A DAY OR EVERY WEEKEND DRINK THEMSELVES TO DEATH ...WELL THEY HAVE PROBLEMS AND GUESS WHO THEY BLAME??

THEY BLAME THE POOR TRENBOLONA ACE ...they take a hormones that created modern bodybuilding,,they take a hormone that helped so many bodybuilders get contrats and so many fitness models become famous...and put it down ! put it down for their own stupid actions with RECREATIONAL DRUGS,, the recs will get you down friends,,i keep tellin this and i keep sounding liek broken record because it need to be known ,,many read this boarding from americano goverment to fans,,and the truth shall be known

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2011, 11:14:57 AM »
does nothing means "having a family,a job and an education" ?

Depends on whether you're are happy and feel satisfied or not...

If having a family and education is your goal in life, then that's cool and obviously you're happy with that.

For some, that is not the ultimate goal or enough to make them happy and satisfied. And I'm not talking about bodybuilders alone here...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2011, 11:29:40 AM »
thats correct,,TRUTH SHALL BE KNOWN ,,if i can take hormones for years,,if other pros take hormones for years,,and im talkin here MAJOR DOSES OF TREN NOT SOME 100MG EVERY DAY ,,im talkin 200-300 mg a day ofo high quality tren ace...if we can take it and have 120/80 blood pressure.....it tells you one of 2 things,,one! we may beein using fake trenbolona... lol now this is out of the question ofcourse because im god of hormones...so it gives you option number 2 which is ...WHAT VAN B KEEP SAYIGN FOR YEARS AND IT IS THAT TRENBOLONA IS NOT TOXIC!! IT IS NOT HIGHLY TOXIC IT IS NTO MORE TOXIC THAN DIANABOL OR WINSTROL,,,IT IS JUST THE MORONS WHO USE PAIN KILLERS AND NARCOTICS AND DRINK THEIR 12 PACK A DAY OR EVERY WEEKEND DRINK THEMSELVES TO DEATH ...WELL THEY HAVE PROBLEMS AND GUESS WHO THEY BLAME??

THEY BLAME THE POOR TRENBOLONA ACE ...they take a hormones that created modern bodybuilding,,they take a hormone that helped so many bodybuilders get contrats and so many fitness models become famous...and put it down ! put it down for their own stupid actions with RECREATIONAL DRUGS,, the recs will get you down friends,,i keep tellin this and i keep sounding liek broken record because it need to be known ,,many read this boarding from americano goverment to fans,,and the truth shall be known

gh15 approved

That remains to be seen. Everyone is different, everyone doesn't respond the same....to ANYTHING especially tren.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2011, 12:21:50 PM »

so...

so now its clear

gh15 approved

Oh dude, I agree totally... you will not look from anything else like you will on tren, it is the ultimate all in one
you look insane on it, I just hated the insomnia, constant sweating and irritation :)

but in all honesty I never looked better then when on tren and anavar

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2011, 01:07:32 PM »
Excellent post.

Add Desmond Miller, Munzer and Momo Benaziza to the list of pros that suffered medical consequences due to their drug use.

"1"

But they died for us bitches. Can you really put a price on looking awesome in a thong?

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2011, 05:06:18 PM »
i decided a long time ago that if this past time was going to take 5-10 years off my life so be it, because it enriches the quality of my life now, when im in my best years, and will enrich it for a lot longer than the years i'll lose.

i can guarantee ive had experiences and done things based on the way i look that i would have never had the opportunity to do otherwise.

basically id rather live 60 great years than 75 average ones.

bump !

for example: my dad never did anything of his life and kept saving and saving for the future, instead of doing the trips he wanted to do when he was young.

at 48 he got SUPER sick, almost died in fact, now he is ok but very weak and when he gets back from work he eats, go to sleep at like 6pm because he is too exausted and can't do shit.

I made my choices, fuck the futur, I do everything I want to do while I can do it

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2011, 05:07:48 PM »
If I were normally going to live to 95 and had the option to give up 10+ years to have a killer physique throughout my life, yes, I'd rather die at 80 or 85.  But not to look like today's pros--only to have my ideal physique.  Someone like Bill Davey or a young Chad Martin.

lol, what an optimist. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2011, 05:20:13 PM »
bump !

for example: my dad never did anything of his life and kept saving and saving for the future, instead of doing the trips he wanted to do when he was young.

at 48 he got SUPER sick, almost died in fact, now he is ok but very weak and when he gets back from work he eats, go to sleep at like 6pm because he is too exausted and can't do shit.

I made my choices, fuck the futur, I do everything I want to do while I can do it
Good post Stav.......I did a lot of stuff,not always the right decisions,but you can`t live in a fucking bubble.

You may step out in front of a fucking bus tomorrow!!

Are you experienced.........have you ever been experienced?  :)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2011, 05:30:34 PM »
I would give up 5 years of my life  if I could bring ''Onlyme''  back to life, RIP Keith.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2011, 09:35:05 PM »
I would give up 5 years of my life  if I could bring ''Onlyme''  back to life, RIP Keith.

I would give up Tbombz entire life if only I could......

no special reason really other than instant gratification

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2011, 09:52:03 PM »
Looking jacked for 60-70 years?  Hell yeah!  Just think... you could pull mad pussy/cock!  :D

Cool shots of Tony. Superior Italian genetics right there... ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2011, 09:57:02 PM »
capt EQ do you approve this "fitness model" physique cycle

test prop
gh
turinabol + anavar

;)

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2011, 09:57:32 PM »
To me 75 is a good life span.  I don't imagine there are many more things I would do (or want to do) after 75 that I haven't done already or would be physically able to do.  Anything past 75 is a bonus! 8)

Only 75? I'm 48 and I haven't done or accomplished NEARLY what I want to do in my life. I'd want to live to 200 if I was still healthy!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2011, 09:57:46 PM »
lol,,you dont have to give half of your life,,not even 1/10 of yoru life....you need to like bodybuilding and when and if you like bodybuilding enough you need to have the ability to get

L E G I T

TRENBOLONA ACE AT ENOUGH SUPPLY THAT WILL LAST LIKE THE BLOOD FLOWING IN YOUR VEINS

HGH AT ENOUGH SUPPLY TO GO ALONG WITH THE SLIN THAT LATER ON WILL BE IMPORTANT SO YOU CAN BLOW UP FROM WITHIN AFTER YOU ARE LEAN AND RIPPED AT 200LB....

INSULINA ...WALMART AS MANY VIALS YOU CAN BUY,,HUMALOG YOULL HAVE TO ORDER FROM CANADA NO PROBLEM IN YOUR MAIL BOX WITHIN 7 DAYS

TESTOSTERONA AT ENOUGH SUPPLY TO LAST YOU THROUGH THE BLITS OF HIGH DOSES INTO LOW DOSES WHEN PREPING...

EQUIPONA AND OR NANDROLONE AT HIGH ENOUGH DOSES TO LAST THROUGH LEAN BULKING PHASES

that is it! you can become a profesional if you have approach to all the above ,,legit products,,anyone can be profesional if they get conditoned size,,that mean you can be pro at 182lb 5'8 and you can be a pro at 197lb 5'11 and you can be a pro at 223lb 5'9 ,,really what matter is one thing and it is your condition,,

if you got 17 inch arm and your condition is better than the fella with the 19 inch arm ..you my friend will become a professional in the finals...

its all condition on the way to a pro card,,C O N D I T I O N E D size

now one thing i did not mention and it is diuretic,,inorder to get crispy and eliminate what exrerexes from this boaridng clal flab...which ofcourse is not flab and is water between the muscle and skin....inorder to eliminate it you need diuretic,,you need good diuretic and you need know how to use that diuretic,,thta is the only thing that wil reveal your abdominals the way you really see them on profesional which is no skin around ,,tight gith and being able to see absolutly no skin fold whtn sitting or very dry skin folds when sitting,, the diuretic is major importance in profesional bodybuild and also top amatuer,, you can do with out but your condition will be more ofo a 60s and early 70s competitor which is much better in my own opinion but in reality today its not cutting it friends

good luck

gh15 approved

what about orals