Author Topic: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!  (Read 28603 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 05:59:37 AM »
huge fucking arms on 3 of them..  :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 02:25:51 PM »
http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/6ec386cb64df22dff37b/Superstar-Seminar-Ronnie-Coleman-Phil-Heath-Dexter-Jackson
Hahahahahahahahahaha Great stuff  !

Stupid Hulkster owned by his own hero yet again  ;D

not one single mention of 1999 by anyone and Ronnie admits once again 1998 was his best! Hulkster when push comes to shove you have nothing as usual which is why I own you like the dummy you are.  ;)

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 02:28:56 PM »
Lol, Ronnie is clearly wrong there because Hulkster, by his gathering of corraborating evidence, thinks 1999 was his best.  :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 02:30:40 PM »
Hulkster wont recover from this.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 02:32:56 PM »
Lol, Ronnie is clearly wrong there because Hulkster, by his gathering of corraborating evidence, thinks 1999 was his best.  :)

Hahahahahahaha that's gotta suck , first your own hero says on multiple occasions he couldn't beat Dorian now he says multiple times 1998 is his best and NOT 1999 like that moron claimed and like Hulkster said before , " Ronnie knows more about Ronnie " hahahahahaha

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 02:33:32 PM »
lmao @ a bunch of queens arguing over which muscle man has the best body...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 02:35:03 PM »
Hulkster wont recover from this.

Hulkster never recovered from Ronnie admitting he wouldn't beat Dorian  ;D Hulkster is owned as usual like the fucking complete moron he is.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 03:48:52 PM »
sounds like ND is still bitter from being overworked at the flower shop on Valentine's day.. :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 03:52:38 PM »
ND also forgets that his hero Peter McGough regards ronnie's AC win to be his best shape, followed by 99 and then 98.

notice:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_7_23/ai_n15346614/

no mention of 98 anywhere by ND's hero and saviour of bodybuilding LOL

::)

not to mention the fact that as far as Mr. Olympia appearences go, McGough regards Ronnie 99 to be the best ever, above that of dorian especially.

highlight those instances where the winner advanced the sport on that particular day. With that in mind, I would nominate the following.

McGough feels Ronnie 99's olympia physique advanced the sport.

which is by definition - advancing the sport above the level that dorian took it.

ND owned and on suicide watch now.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 04:57:52 PM »
sounds like ND is still bitter from being overworked at the flower shop on Valentine's day.. :-X

Sounds like you're wrong as usual !  ;) and owned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2010, 05:06:10 PM »
ND also forgets that his hero Peter McGough regards ronnie's AC win to be his best shape, followed by 99 and then 98.

notice:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_7_23/ai_n15346614/

no mention of 98 anywhere by ND's hero and saviour of bodybuilding LOL

not to mention the fact that as far as Mr. Olympia appearences go, McGough regards Ronnie 99 to be the best ever, above that of dorian especially.

McGough feels Ronnie 99's olympia physique advanced the sport.

which is by definition - advancing the sport above the level that dorian took it.

ND owned and on suicide watch now.

What does Ronnie Coleman have to say once again? yeah I thought so  ;)

Q ] There are those who feel you were at your best when you competed lighter, which for you was in the low 270's, and those who say you were best in the 290's. Was there a particular look you presented that you preferred over the others?
dot

Number one. That one was incredible to me. It (Ronnie's first Olympia win in 1998) always will be and nothing will ever take the place of that one. Everything was just spot on for that show. I had to overcome so much to win that one too.

I had guys in front of me who had beaten me for the last ten years or so. Nobody picked me to go in and win that show because I had gotten ninth the year before. I had to come with an incredible package and blow all the judges away and that's what I pretty much did.

He also said on Special Ed's Radio show his first Olympia was his best more specific because his conditioning was spot-on  ;)

and to use your own quote against you ( Ronnie ) he knows more than you and more than McGough ever will about his own physique..

so let's recap , Hulkster is WRONG as usual WRONG on every single point WRONG 1999 was his best WRONG that he was better conditioned in 1999 compared to 1998 AND WRONG that Ronnie was 10 pounds heavier in 1999 compared to 2001 while having identical conditioning

Hulkster it sucks to be you constantly being owned by me and Ronnie sucker  ;)

Checkmate thanks for playing continue with your meltdown moron.  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »

Hulkster actually believed all those sharpened 99 screencaps lol real life evidence is from the guy who is in question and what does he say?

1998 destroys 1999  ;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 05:14:15 PM »
Who gives a shit what Ronnie says.  Does anyone really think that he has the mental capacity to think and evaluate anything?
w

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 05:20:24 PM »
Who gives a shit what Ronnie says.  Does anyone really think that he has the mental capacity to think and evaluate anything?

Yes Ronnie can barely tie his shoes his IQ is low 70s  ::) because he's not college educated  ::) because he doesn't have a degree in accounting  ::) 

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 05:27:37 PM »

He was smart enough to know when he was outclassed. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 05:29:34 PM »
He was smart enough to know when he was outclassed. 

Hahahahaha you got that right ! he's smarter than Hulkster who claims Ronnie he knows more than you and more than McGough ever will about his own physique..

Epic thread , Epic backfire for Hulkster and Epic stupidity in claiming he knows anything about competitive bodybuilding.  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 07:24:01 PM »
What does Ronnie Coleman have to say once again?

he says he was in better shape in 1999 than in 1998 right here:

http://www.dennisbweis.com/Articles/Colman.html

I was almost 15 pounds heavier than last year, with a little bit better conditioning than last year

everyone take note of how ND ignores ronnie's own words in this victory seminar.

and then acts like Ronnie has always said he was in better shape in 98

it just bugs ND that I know this stuff and post it to expose his bullshit.

ND hopes there are people out there that don't know all this stuff.

too bad for him that people like me are smarter and more knowledgable than that.

and we don't let him get away with posting half truths and bits and parts of the whole story.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 07:26:41 PM »
fact is as I have shown above, Ronnie has publicly stated that his 99 shape was better than his 98 shape.

but ND was banking on the fact that few people know this.

too bad for him I am always one step ahead of him.

it must be embarassing to post and then have someone expose you for being deceptive.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 07:28:54 PM »
Now folks, what year was it that Ronnie said he couldnt beat Dorian so he gave up.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 07:33:31 PM »
that was back in  19inND'sdreams.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 07:37:23 PM »

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 08:35:00 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahaha Great stuff  !

Stupid Hulkster owned by his own hero yet again  ;D

not one single mention of 1999 by anyone and Ronnie admits once again 1998 was his best! Hulkster when push comes to shove you have nothing as usual which is why I own you like the dummy you are.  ;)

Every one of the bodybuilding experts on that stage says 03 was his best. You talk BS. Ronnie enjoyed 98 the most cos it was his first. Everyone else in that video thinks 03 was his finest hour. Excuse me if I listen to them over you. You and Rocketswitch et al have attempted to surmise he looked better in 96/97 bwaha. Says it all.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2010, 12:03:08 AM »
wow, ND pretty much got destroyed by that video. So much for his claim that "none of the experts say 03 was Ronnie's prime"

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2010, 12:14:39 AM »
Every one of the bodybuilding experts on that stage says 03 was his best. You talk BS. Ronnie enjoyed 98 the most cos it was his first. Everyone else in that video thinks 03 was his finest hour. Excuse me if I listen to them over you. You and Rocketswitch et al have attempted to surmise he looked better in 96/97 bwaha. Says it all.

Every one of the bodybuilding experts on that stage says 03 was his best. You talk BS. Ronnie enjoyed 98 the most cos it was his first.

The majority of people believe 2003 was his best year which is easy to see why.
I'm in the growing number of people that believe 1999 was his best appearance.
A recent poll @ MD shows 1999 ranking above 1998 and 2003 in 1st.
Link to poll: http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=55162&highlight=Coleman

He may have been a little drier in 1998 but the only place this showed in increased definition
compared to 1999 was in his back; and only very slightly.

Starting at 4:50 he explains why he was better in 1999 than 1998.

A few quotes from writers who were there comparing 1999 to 1998.

Ronnie Coleman (1st place) must have been really psyched and motivated in the past year. He came in looking bigger, harder, denser, and more striated than last year. He was very aware of his condition and showed it off from all 360°. Ronnie is the king when it comes to muscularity. He was given straight 1st place votes by all judges in all rounds.
Lou Messina/East Coast Muscle

Last year, Ronnie was about ten pounds heavier and he was just as ripped as when he won the contest the first time in 1998.
Natural Mr. Olympia - John Hansen

Ronnie was gargantuan, herculean, and every adjective in between.
He was ripped, sharper than last year, and filled with a champions confidence.
Musclemag International/Johnny Fitness

In his first defense of the Mr. O title, Coleman exhibited size, condition and sinew-splitting fullness he lacked a year earlier. At 257 pounds, he was so separated that he looked like a walking anatomy chart.

1999 Olympia DVD description - Ronnie Coleman was again crowned 'king' of the Olympia, this time with a perfect score from all judges in all rounds. Ronnie's second victory saw him 10 pounds heavier than last year, and just as 'cut'. See all the drama as Flex is announced in second place!

In 1999 his physique just seemed more complete with very close to the same condition.
The added mass, especially to his delts made every pose; relaxed or flexing look better.

My 2 cents to an inprovable debate.
1998 and 1999 - close to the same lighting...